014

Married to Pabo Flirt (Sequel to A New Start)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ha Neul's POV

"Umma, where's appa?"

That's the first sentence JongHa asked ever since he woke up.

"Jongie, y-your appa has something to do. We'll be living with Kris hyung for some time." I told JongHa.

"Wae? Appa didn't say goodbye to JongHa." JongHa said.

"Appa was in a rush. He told me to tell you goodbye." I ruffled his hair, trying hard not to cry in front of him.

"When will appa be back?" JongHa asked.

"Soon." I said.

"I'll wait for appa patiently then! I'll protect umma for now!" JongHa said.

My eyes got teary as I hugged JongHa tightly.

"Ha Neul, JongHa has to attend school." Kris reminded me.

I released JongHa and held his hand.

"Let's go to school." I said.

"Nae!" JongHa said as he took his school bag.

 

***

Luhan's POV

"WHAT?!" Onew, Key, Minho and Taemin asked in unison.

"Jonghyun hyung mistaken us." I repeated.

"THAT PABO HYUNG." Key said.

"I'm worried, hyung. What about Ha Neul?" I asked Onew.

"We'll go to their house now." Onew said as he quickly grabbed his jacket.

 

"KIM JONGHYUN, OPEN THE DOOR!" Onew shouted from outside.

"Ha Neul!" Taemin shouted.

"YAH KIM JONGHYUN!" Minho shouted.

After a few minutes, Jonghyun finally opened the door.

"What?" Jonghyun asked.

"ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT?!" Onew grabbed his collar.

"Release me." Jonghyun pushed Onew away.

"Where is Ha Neul?" Taemin asked.

"Ask her boyfriend, Luhan." Jonghyun looked at me coldly.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT DUMB, HYUNG?!" Minho shouted at him.

 

Ha Neul's POV

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY THAT DUMB, HYUNG?!" Minho shouted at Jonghyun.

I returned to our house with Kris. Kris advised me to explain it to him. And I'm standing here, listening to their argument.

"Ha Neul.." Kris patted my shoulders.

"WHERE IS HA NEUL?!" Key asked.

"ASK HER BOYFRIEND." Jonghyun repeated.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Onew shouted at him.

"ME? WHAT HAVE I DONE? ALL I DID WAS GIVING HER ALL MY LOVE. AND YET SHE CHEATED ON ME!" Jonghyun said furiously.

"HOW DID SHE EVEN CHEATED ON YOU? IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT!" Luhan said.

"HA NEUL IS EVEN CARRYING YOUR BABY! DON'T YOU REMEMBER? KIM AERA! YOUR BABY GIRL!" Onew said.

 

"I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THE BABY SHE'S CARRYING IS MINE!" Jonghyun shouted.

 

That's it. I slapped Jonghyun on his left cheek.

"Ha Neul.." Taemin called out.

"I thought about giving you another chance. I thought of explaining it to you, hoping you would be able to understand. But, it seems that you're even doubting that I'm carrying your own daughter." I said, with tears flowing down.

"IT ISN'T MY FAULT! WHAT WOULD YOU WANT ME TO DO?! I SAW MY VERY OWN WIFE BELOW MY FRIEND!" Jonghyun shouted.

"LUHAN FELL ON ME!" I shouted.

Jonghyun kept silent.

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO PICK UP THE TISSUE BOX. LUHAN WAS WORRIED THAT I MIGHT GET INJURED SO HE RAN TOWARDS ME, TRYING TO PICK THE TISSUE BOX. HE TRIPPED ON THE CARPET AND JUST FELL ON ME." I said.

"Who knows if that is just an excuse." Jonghyun said.

My heart broke. I didn't know what happened but the next thing I saw was Jonghyun's lips bleeding with Kris in front of him.

"Your wife, Park Ha Neul, came to me midnight, carrying both of your babies. JongHa and Aera. She was being strong and did not shed a single tear for JongHa. After putting JongHa to sleep, she cried the whole night for you. JUST FOR YOU. Why can't you just trust her? WHAT IS SO WRONG WITH TRUSTING HER?!" Kris shouted at him.

"Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter