Pt 2

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

Amber's Pov

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry for spilling that let me help...". She stopped talking when she finally looked up "You, Amber"  She smiled and said my name what is life right now. 

"It's fine Hayoung, you didn't see me" I quickly exclaimed patting my now red stomach

"I feel bad now , I don't see you the first day of school and when I finally see you I waste coffee on you"

She slightly pouted using a napkin trying to remove as much of the staining substance as she could. I used this chance to admire her beauty that i missed this whole summer. She definitely got more beautiful maybe it's her haircut. Flowing just above her shoulders it suits her in every perfect way. Her face got slimmer improvising her jawline even more, but still obtaining her baby fat and lastly her eyes. Those eyes I've missed them so much and how they lit up whenever she laughed or smiled. I just missed her.

"But I can tell you've been busy judging from that toned stomach of yours"

I can feel the heat rushing to my face from the comment she said. I cleared my throat trying my best to make my voice sound normal. 

"Uh... Yeah sure you can say that , wait you noticed I wasn't at school today?"  Our eyes now connecting as she balls up the napkin

"

"Of course, I mean we walked to most of our periods together and you would wait with me for third period. "So Amber what's your schedule for this semester?""

"Actually Hayoung I transferred" I looked down rubbing my neck. I had mixed emotions I was happy to see her but in the back of my head I knew everyday wouldn't be like this.

"Really? wow I never imagined you leaving but it's fine I suppose".  

Before I could respond I could hear Yuri yelling "Wahh my awkward sister has found a pretty girl to talk to". 

"Unnie it's-"

Yuri hung her arm around my shoulder."You leave for a few minuets and you find yourself a boo, I'm so proud of you" she started to fake tear up.

If there were levels of embarrassment I had definitely reached my highest level. I looked in every direction but Hayoung's almost as if it was forbidden. I looked up to see the reaction's of the others but all of them were the same shooting daggers , Jessica to Yuri of course , but Yonna and Tiffany's were aimed at Hayoung. Not knowing what the two were capable of I shook of Yuri's arm and cleared my throat.

"We're friends Yuri that's all" I said calmly giving a small smile in which Hayoung returned.

"Just friends" she replied "I'll take my leave now Amber I'll see you when I see you I guess"

I nodded in response and watched her figure leave out the door then facepalmed myself arghh! how could i forget to ask for her number stupid, stupid, extremely stupid llama. Yuri who looked like she was being held hostage suggested we leave since we have everything now. Thank the heavens I still didn't understand why Yoona and Tiffany responded to Hayoung and I still wanted to get my ice cream.

On my way out I couldn't help but think wow is everyday going to be like this .