What A Way To Start My Freshman Year

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

 

The temperature was heating up and the girls still hadn't made it to the store and walking there would be a death mission . So here they are waiting for the bus.

 

Tiffany's Pov 

I ran over to the bench because we still had 15 minutes before the next bus came and I refuse to stand . I basically ran to the bench to claim my seat I then noticed it was the same bench TaeTae and I sat at on our first date . I smiled to myself before Jessica and Yuri were fighting for a spot while Amber just calmly sat next to them. I noticed Yoona walked over shyly there were no seats left I think Amber saw it too.

"Hey Yoona you can sit here I don't mind" Amber was really sweet

" Gwenchana I can stand Amber "

"You can sit on my lap Yonna if you don't mind, I insist it's not good to stand in heat" 

"Okay Amber"

 

I was suddenly jealous especially when I saw a slight red tint on Yoona's face. This me and my TaeTae spot you can't make moments here! I'm not jealous because I like Amber but it's fun teasing her. Yoona kept giggling like it was so overwhelming ,Maybe it was I mean Amber does look really comfortable aigoo get a hold of yourself you have Taeyeon your adorable midget.

 

The girls got on the bus it was mostly empty so they took the back seats a set of two seats and row of three seats. You can guess where Amber is at

 

Yoona Pov

 

What does Tiffany unnie think she's doing I see how she's looking at Amber she's up to something . I won't let her get to Amber because she has somebody who she talks about all time. We arrived at our stop and i grabbed Amber's hand before Tiffany could. She was surprised by the sudden contact but I just told her I was excited because this store had clothes a cafe and we could get our supplies. She shrugged it off and smiled my heart sped up for a moment and a I put my head down . We headed to the notebook and pens and pencil section while Tiff,Jess and Yuri unnie went to the cafe . I found Amber mostly picking up animal designed supplies in particular llamas.

 

"Hey Yoona wanna go to the cafe for a ice coffee or something?"

"Ah nae let me just grab a folder and we can go"

" Arraso"

 

Amber Pov 

 

Me and Yoona made our way to the cafe part of the store. I spotted Yuri and the others and turned there way to meet me but was met with a burning sensation on my torso. Coffee spilled on me i quickly raised my shirt off and started   to pat my stomach where it burned I looked up to see Tiffany.

And Yoona like this.

And Caught Jessica like this.

I looked up to see who caused this scene to happen and  surprised  to see who it was 

"Ha Hayoung?"