Changes

The Roller Coaster Of Falling In Love With You

Amber Pov

After a week and a half it became a routine for me to show up to Jonghyung's game earlier to cheer for Yoona while she cheered during the Freshman game ironically. Then after that she would sit with me and my family while we supported Jonghyung's team. It was Wednesday and that meant it was game night, It was around 6 pm and I was tidying myself up. As I was fixing my hair I heard a sound from my phone indicating I had a message I moved away from my mirror to my bed to pick it up.


Yoona

Still going to the game llama? 

I couldn't help but let out a laugh at her message after that day we became closer.


Amber

Of course! do you plan on bringing my jacket this time?     I sat down on my bed as I continued my conversation with Yoona until it was time to leave.

Yoona 

But it's so comfortable also, I hope you plan on leaving early since it's going to be a big crowd because I got use to sitting with you guys Mr. Liu has the best comments!

Amber 

Arraso~ we'll leave out now and it's the big rivalry game right?

Yoona

Ne, most of our friends should be there

Amber 

They're you're friends I'm till becoming friends with them aha

Yoona 

Don't be so silly you're already friends haha anyways I'll see you at the game

After saying my goodbyes to Yoona Yuri came into my room informing me it was time to leave

 

 


We arrived at the gymnasium rather quickly and for some reason I started to feel uneasy and I could feel the nervousness rising in me. I got out the car and followed behind Yuri. Our parents thought it would be a good idea if they sat with the other parents and just let us wander off. As we walked through the entrance we could easily spot the group that we would be with. We had quite a large group before it was the varsity game. We joined the group of Jessica, Krystal, Luna, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Sulli, and Yoona. I took my seat between Sulli and Yoona and ruffled Sulli's hair.

"Yah Hyung stop messing with my hair" I laughed as she used her loud aegyo voice.

"But I'm your Hyung so I'm suppose to mess with you" I could hear laughs from Luna and Yoona until Krystal turned around and said something

"How did i even become friends with you all, I had hope in you Amber I thought you would be the closet to normal"

Even if her face remained calm I could tell she was joking by the lightness to her voice and small smirk I saw.

"Says the one who wants to live in a castle and be invisible" I said with a teasing tone . She smacked my knee before defending herself

"There's plenty of people who want those things" She said with a pout and crossing her arms

"Okay okay, you're normal princess Soojungie" I extended her name in the end to mock her voice

She continued to use the same voice "Is the llama going to buy me food tomorrow"

"For you to be a princess you eat a lot "I took my hand and gently shoved Yoona" Because of you everyone is calling me llama"

She stuck her chin out some "Don't blame me blame your face" She stuck out her tongue and jumped down before I could say anything. When she was exiting through the doors I saw someone walking through the double doors dancing to the warm up music playing like she was at a party I stood up and cupped my hands around my voice to increase the volume of my voice. 

"Min!" I waved my hands as she pointed to me. I got down from my spot and went over to greet her and I didn't notice that Hayoung was behind her. After being released from Min's hug I was surprised when she threw her arms around me.

"Amber! I haven't seen you since the beginning of the year"  She started to rock me back and forth before she pulled away from the hug 

I laughed at her antics before replying to her "I know, how's school?" I wanted to shut my mouth after asking that why am I asking her about school like some grandmother or something.

"It's fine but it was so much better walking with you instead of Min she's always dancing" Once again I laughed feeling her pain as I remembered her dancing to any type of music.

"She's always reminding us why she's Kkab Min" 

"Yah! why are you talking about me like I'm not here"

I threw an arm around Min "It's okay you know I love you zombie buddy"

"Love you too zombie buddy we're still watching our zombie marathon on Netflix this weekend right?" asked a sulking Min

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I answered with a smile "Hey you guys should sit with me I can introduce you to my friends" I said as I unexpectedly threw my other arm around Hayoung 

"What Amber you made friends without the help of me" said Min and moved away before I could hit her

"I'm not sharing my tacos Saturday" I said as I walked ahead with Hayoung leaving Min behind. As we approached my newly claimed Min ran between me and her separating us and loudly introduced herself before I could.

"Hi I'm Min I'm a good friend of Amber's and we like zombies and Mexican food"  I laughed but soon was embarrassed as Yuri got down and started to do her Kkab dance with Min I quickly isolated the two before Jessica started to yell at Yuri.

"Shush everyone this is Hayoung she's a good friend of mine from my old school" She bowed to be respectful and we took our seats as the game was about to start.  

"Where's Yoona?" I asked as I noticed that she never returned 

"Probably getting food" Krystal said as Sulli and Luna got up

"We'll look for her" Luna spoke as her and Sulli left their spots 

"Why? are you worried about your girlfriend" A mocking voice behind me said. I quickly answered frantically shaking my hands at the moment my older friends looked at me. 

"She's not my girlfriend we're friends" I felt a pair of arms wrap around me as the voice spoke again.

"Good because you're not suppose to cheat on me" I almost choked at the words she said as she cupped my face leaning my head back so I was looking at her.

"But Tiffany you have Taeyeon" I rose a hand to point at Taeyeon who too focused on her phone to notice what was happening around her.

"I know I love my TaeTae very much" She leaned over kissing Taeyeon's cheek who responded with a grin responding with the same words of affection. I wanted to turn my head but Tiffany still had a grip on my face for the past month or so she would pull these type of actions claming me as her's adding herself to conversations just so she can find a reason to hug me but she had Taeyeon. I was more than confused to these antics she did and what motive she had. She finally released my face whens she got to absorbed with showing Taeyeon her fondness of her. I put my attention back on Krystal,Min and Hayoung when Sulli and Luna came back in to view they went back to their seats.

"Yoona unnie went home she said she wasn't feeling well" Sulli uttered after noticing my expectant look towards her and Luna. I nodded my head as I fished out my phone to ask her if she's feeling better but once again I was captured by Tiffany's surveillance.

"Amber you can text Yoona but not me?" She asked with a dejected look. I put my phone back in my pocket before looking at her to respond to her question.

"I don't have your number Tiffany" She quickly retorted 

"You never asked either" I nodded my before agreeing with her when a pink phone was placed in my hands I glanced at Tiffany who just smiled brightly motioning for me to put her number in her phone I did as told as she took her phone back flashing a vivid eye smile 

"We're going to be great friends Amber." Feeling shy all of a sudden I reflected a smile at her words when Min's voice broke me out of my trance.

"We have to go Am Hayoung's boyfriend is here to pick us up"  Starting to feel sad at their departure I stood up to hug them goodbye. When I got to Hayoung she beemed a smile.

"It was nice seeing you Amber"

Returning the gesture"It was nice seeing you too"

they departed after Min reminded me of our weekend plans and after the words "Hayoung's boyfriend" sunk in I didn't feel rejected or devastated like I expected myself to be when she became involved with someone. I guess with the distance my feelings followed suit. The game ended and we bid our goodbyes with just waves all but Tiffany who gave a tight hug like we wouldn't see each other tomorrow I shook it off as nothing as I was still worried because Yoona had yet replied to my message. I tried not to worry to much as I just thought she fell asleep. I fell down on my bed preparing myself for another exhausting day at school.


Wow over 90 subscribers I would like to sincerely thank everyone who subscribed to this story and is supporting you're all awesome in my book.

Now that I know people like this story I will do my best to give you all good updates regularly 

I hope all of you are well and enjoying your summer~