Boys' Night Out ! part 2

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

Sorry for the late update : ( but I made you the longest chapter yet ^^ and I hope that u like it: )

 

 

 

 

 

Kyuhyun & Wook were having a good time in the car ,chatting about almost everything ,and laughing like two psychos !

Wook couldn't believe how happy he felt just to be able to sit that close to Kyuhyun , just to be able to talk to him not just as his boss ,but as a friend … and as someone that he loves.

He felt like his heart skipped a beat each time a smile or laugh left Kyuhyun's mouth.

 

Wook was still laughing hard at one of the jokes that Kyuhyun told him ,when they stopped at a red sign ,and there was a lot of traffic too.

They kept talking to kill time ,since the traffic jam was too heavy ,when suddenly Kyuhyun's phone started ringing.

 

- Yeoboseyeo ? –Kyuhyun picked up the phone laughing ,but in a matter of seconds ,the smile vanished from his face.

 

Wook looked at Kyuhyun's face expressions that weren't very good at all ,it seemed like he was receiving some REALLY bad news.

 

- Noona .. I'm busy now ,I can't talk about that .. call you later –Kyuhyun said then he hung up the phone ,causing Wook to look at him with a very worried gaze.

 - Everything okay ? – Wook asked worried when he saw that Kyuhyun sighed deeply ,letting out a shaky ,and trembling sigh.

- Never mind ,it's my sister ..nothing serious –Kyuhyun said as he faked a smile to Wook who could sense that Kyuhyun was lying.

- Are you sure ? it's okay if you wanna go to your house – Wook said again and Kyuhyun held his hand.

- No … I wanna spend this night with you & your two crazy friends .. nothing's gonna kill my mood today- Kyuhyun said then kissed Wook's hand ,causing Wook to blush.

-  Fine ,but promise me that you will leave in case anything serious happened ,I don't want to cause you any troubles ,okay ? – Wook said again & Kyuhyun just nodded.

 

 

** Meanwhile in Yesung's car **

It was the most uncomfortable atmosphere in the car ,since both Yesung & Min didn't say a single word since they got in the car.

Min felt like he was going to faint from the nerves .He was way too nervous & shy to start a conversation.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sungmin !! he's a BOY !! just start a ing conversation with him & get rid of this awkwardness" Sungmin shouted inside his head while closing his eyes.

 

- How long have you and Ryeowook known each other ? – Yesung suddenly asked breaking that silence ,and bringing Min back to reality.

- Oh .. umm .. we basically known each other almost all of our lives ,we're really close to each other – Min said with a bit shaky voice ,but he was at least impressed by himself because he didn't hesitate or mumble that much.

 

Yesung smiled when he heard Min's words ,then …. The awkwardness invaded the air AGAIN.

 

After what seemed to be an endless ride (for YeMin) , and the most amazing ride (for KyuWook) … they finally arrived at the night club that Kyuhyun chose.

Kyuhyun parked his car & Yesung parked his car right behind him ,then all of them got out of the cars.

 

Wook smirked evilly when he saw Min & Yesung getting out of the car together & walking next to each other ,then he looked at Kyuhyun and found that he was looking at him & smirking too.

 

- What are you laughing at ? – Yesung asked Wook laughing when he saw that dumb smirk on Wook's face.

- Nothing … how was the ride ? – Wook asked still smirking and looking at Min who just death gazed him … causing Wook to laugh.

- It was good , we talked about few things –Yesung said smiling & Min turned his head & looked at him confused ,while Yesung just looked at him & smiled.

- Yeah … we talked … about …. Things … - Min said dumbly smiling & Wook just looked at them with a satisfied look.

- That's good ,now why don't you stop talking and let's just go inside – Kyuhyun suggested while the others just looked at him and nodded smiling.

 

The four of them walked together & entered the crowded night club.

It looked like a very fancy place & it seemed like everyone there seemed to have the time of their lives ,dancing ,singing .. or just hanging out on the bar.

 

- This place is AWESOME !! – Min said excited and the others just looked at him.

- You like it ? – Kyuhyun asked them & they all smiled.

- It's GREAT !! Gomawoo ! – Min said to Kyuhyun smiling and Kyuhyun smiled too.

- Let's go inside ,I made a reservation for us – Kyuhyun said as he started walking & the rest of them just followed him.

 

One of the waiters who worked there came towards Kyuhyun smiling ,and after Kyuhyun told him few words .. he started to walk ,leading them to their table.

Indeed ,there was a table waiting for them in a nice spot of the club where there wasn't so much noise. And as they walked to their tables Wook noticed that Kyuhyun was smiling & waving to a lot of people there.

 

- It seems like you come here A LOT !- Wook said when they reached their table & Kyuhyun looked at Wook with a serious look that made both Min & Yesung confused.

 

- You know … I have to come here often for work – Kyuhyun said with a smile ,and Wook just looked at him with a weird gaze that made Min even more confused.

 

An awkward silence invaded the table after wards ,causing Yesung & Min to feel very uncomfortable.

 

- YAH ! YAH ! YAH ! We came here to have fun !! why are we sitting here like stones ?!!- Min said pretending to be angry.

- Sungmin shii is right ! let's go dance – Kyuhyun said smiling

- That sounds good !- Yesung said excited ,then the three of them looked at Wook ,who looked at them confused.

 

- Oh .. no no no ! dancing is NOT my thing !! – Wook said shaking his hands innocently.

- He's lying … this guy can really dance – Min said smirking evilly ,as he was trying to get revenge of what Wook did to him earlier when he made him go with Yesung.

- MINNIE !! – Wook said angrily ,but Min just laughed.

- Oh COME ON ! just for few minutes ! – Kyuhyun said pouting ,which made all of them laugh loudly.

- Yah !! what are you laughing at !! ??- Kyuhyun asked them pretending to be angry

- You look so CUTE ! – Wook said & Kyuhyun just smiled

- So … is that a yes ?

- Fine … two minutes ..that's all !- Wook said looking at the other three with threatening eyes & they just nodded.

 

 

All of them went to the dance floor ,and the moment they did , they all went crazy .

They started dancing like some dance machines ,except for Wook .. because he felt a bit awkward and uncomfortable ,but that all changed when the song "Move Like Jagger" that's when he went CRAZY !

He started dancing like a pro ! showing a complete different side of him … the side that Kyuhyun never knew ,or even thought that Wook has !

(A/N: Got the MOVES LIKE WOOKIE .. XD !! LOL .. imagine him & try not to faint *_* !)

 

 

They kept dancing their asses off ,until Wook felt a bit tired ,so he went back to the table ,leaving then dancing together.

He sat in his place & started drinking some water ,and breathing hard since he really felt tired after all those (moves) he did … when suddenly … a kiss found its way on his cheek.

He almost chocked & turned around fast to see who it was ,and he found Kyuhyun standing there smiling at him ,then he took a seat next to him.

 

- I never thought in a million years that I'd see you like that ! – Kyuhyun said as he was smirking and looking at Wook ,who blushed massively.

- What do you mean ? what side ? – Wook said pretending that he was confused.

- You know … the y side of you – Kyuhyun said almost whispering .. as he got very close to Wook .. very close that Wook could actually feel Kyuhyun's warm breath on his lips.

- I .. I … I … like to .. da ..dance ,that's all – Wook stuttered like a nervous child as his heart was going crazy ,and Kyuhyun just giggled satisfied.

- You're amazing in every way possible ! – Kyuhyun whispered again ,only this time he kissed Wook's cheek.

 

Kyuhyun just sat there and looked at the dance floor ,where Min & Yesung were dancing like some two ,crazy psychos !

He laughed when he saw Yesung showing off his "unique" dance moves on the dance floor ,while Wook just kept looking at Kyuhyun with a serious gaze.

 

- Oh you were right ! they look cute together !- Kyuhyun said when he tured around at Wook again ,but he felt nervous when he saw that serious look on Wook's face.

- Why are you looking at me like this ?

- Why do you come here a lot Kyuhyun ? Do you really come here for work ? or you just like to have some "good" times ? – Wook asked with a very serious tune ,and Kyuhyun felt nervous.

- Why are you asking me this now ?

- It's the same night club you fainted in that day Kyuhyun ! it's the one I came and took you from .. it seems like you come here A LOT !- Wook said again & Kyuhyun just felt even more nervous.

- So what ? everyone comes to night clubs Wookie ! I don't know why we're even having this conversation now !

- I'm just worried that you have some serious drinking issue ! I don't want you to come here & repeat what happened to you that day !- Wook said with a worried tune ,and Kyuhyun could only see sincerity in his eyes.

- I'll be fine … I don't have drinking issues .. I'm way stronger than you think –Kyuhyun whispered as he got closer & kissed Wook .. only this time .. it was on the lips.

 

Wook responded to the kiss and kissed Kyuhyun back smiling during the kiss.

Kyuhyun pulled back slowly ,but still very close to Wook who opened his eyes and looked at Kyuhyun in the eye .They smiled at each other then turned around again to watch the other two ,but Min & Yesung weren't there.

 

- oh !! where are they ? – Wook asked surprised as he started to look around the night club ,and Kyuhyun did the same too.

- I don't know .. I can't see them either ! – Kyuhyun said confused ,but suddenly .. they both looked at each other & laughed evilly.

- I didn't know it would be this fast !! – Wook said smirking like a freak & Kyuhyun was laughing too.

 

 

** Meanwhile in Yesung's Car **

- Are you sure that you left it here ? – Min asked for the 9th time in 2 minutes !

- Yes.. Sungmin shii !- Yesung said now a bit bothered by Min's repeated question, then he continued to look for his phone again.

 

Min froze at Yesung's tune .. he could feel that the latter got pissed off ,so he felt kinda embarrassed.

- I didn't mean … I'm sorry .. I just meant that you may left it inside on the table- Min said & Yesung turned his head and looked at him ,and in that moment he could see clearly the sad expressions on Min's face.

- Oh … mian .. mianhae … it's just … it has a lot of important numbers ,I'm sorry for being rude with you – Yesung said looking in Min's eyes ,and making his heart beat faster.

- It's okay … I .. will … go .. back there .. inside –Min stuttered nervously as he got out of Yesung's car as fast as possible .

 

"Oh my God what's going on with me ? why am I feeling this nervous ? why is my heart beating so fast ??!!" Min asked him self as he walked into the club & went straight to the bar.

He sat on one of the bar chairs & ordered a drink ,when suddenly one of the bar tenders stood in front of him.

- You and your friend were dancing few minutes ago ,right ? – The bartender asked & Min nodded confused.

- Your friend dropped this when he was dancing ,I saw it when it fell from him & grapped it off the floor immediately – The guy said as he gave Min a phone that Min recognized as Yesung's right away.

- Oh .. kamsamida !! – Min said happily as he took the phone from the guy ,but he suddenly felt confused.

- Wait … how can you give this to me ?? I mean how can you …

-Trust you ? because you're Mr. Cho's friend … Mr.Cho comes here a lot and if you're his friend then you're a regular costumer that we should trust – The guy said before going back to his work & Min couldn't get any more confused now ,but at the same time he was happy that he got Yesung's phone for him

 

Min ran outside the club & went to Yesung's car ,where he found Yesung standing beside his car & rubbing his head in frustration.

 

- Here's your phone – Yesung turned around when he heard that ,just to see Min standing there with his phone in his hands.

- Oh my God where did you find it ?? – Yesung asked surprised as he took the phone from Min at the speed of light.

- You dropped it while we were dan….- Min said ,but before he could finish his sentence ,Yesung hugged him tightly

 

Min felt like his heart was going to explode any second ,he felt a shiver that ran through his body, and he could also barely breath because of the nerves.

 

- Gomawoo ~ you saved me ! – Yesung whispered in Min ear ,making the latter shiver at the action.

 

Yesung felt the shiver that ran through Min's body ,and that's when he realized what he was doing to Min.

- I … I … didn't … find it .. the bartender did … - Min mumbled nervously & dumbly when Yesung finally let him go & took a step back.

- Any way … thank you for helping me –Yesung said again & Min just nodded nervously before he turned around & went inside the club without looking back.

He went directly to the table where Kyuhyun & Wook were having their "private time".

 

- I WANNA GO HOME !! – Min said suddenly ,almost yelling .. causing Kyuhyun and Wook to break their kiss immediately.

 

- Aishh ~ you could at least cough !! you scared us !!- Kyuhyun said annoyed as he put a hand on his chest.

- WHAT THE HELL HYUNG ~ ?? – Wook said as his condition wasn't better than Kyuhyun ,because he was also startled himself.

- Sorry ,but I really wanna go .. please !- Min said again ,and just when he finished his sentence ,he felt a hand on his shoulder.

- Why do you wanna go ? – asked …. Yesung .. who looked directly in Min's eyes ,causing the latter's heart to almost explode.

 

Min just stood there like a stone ,it was more like he was paralyzed by Yesung's deep gaze.

Kyuhyun and Wook just looked at the other two with dumb expressions since they didn't understand anything that was going on.

 

- If Minnie wants to go .. then .. I need to go with him – Wook said finally breaking the awkward silence that invaded the air.

-Ah Gomawoo Wookie !- Min said with a HUGE smile on his face ,but he suddenly felt a strong grip on his arm.

 

- Just stay with Kyuhyun .. I will drive him home – Yesung said smiling to Wook ,and Min's eyes opened wider.

- Ani .. anyoo ~ Wook will go with me ,right Wookie ? – min said frightened as he looked at Wook with pleading ,puppy eyes ,but since Wook wasn't actually the smartest person on earth when it comes to reading expressions … he didn't understand.

- Alright then … if Yesung is going …. – Wook said smiling dumbly ,and in that moment … Min wished nothing more than to kill Wook with his bare hands.

 

"Aishhh ~ ! thanks BRO !" Min thought sarcastically as he took his phone & keys from the table then turned around ,facing Yesung.

 

- Let's go – Yesung said as he started walking after he waved goodbye to Wook & Kyuhyun who waved back.

Min turned around before leaving ,just to give Wook the most intense death gaze Wook has ever received from anyone ! Then he turned around & left ,following Yesung.

 

-What was that about ??!! – Kyuhyun asked Wook confused as he meant the creepy death gaze Wook's just received from Min.

- Something's going on between him & Yesung I just know it – Wook said as he kept staring at Min going further until he went out of the club.

- Do you wanna go to ? – Kyuhyun asked Wook who took a sip of drink from his glass.

- Yup … I'm afraid that the drink is starting to affect me and you don't wanna that to happen ..trust me !- Wook said laughing & Kyuhyun laughed too.

- let's go then ..- Kyuhyun said as he stood on his feet & Wook stood up to .

 

Kyuhyun paid for everything before both of them went out ,holding hands ,and not saying anything ,but it wasn't like an awkward silence … because for Wook .. it was the kind of silence that made him feel like the happiest guy on earth.

 

Kyuhyun opened the passenger's door for Wook who laughed at the action ,and blushed at the same time before going inside the car.

Kyuhyun got in the car too & looked at Wook in a different way … that made Wook's heart beat faster because of love ,and nerves at the same time.

- Why are you looking at me like this ? – Wook asked confused & Kyuhyun took a deep breath.

- I … just … umm .. thank you … for this night ,I needed this so bady- Kyuhyun said as he took Wook's hand & kissed it gently, and Wook just smiled.

- You're so welcome – Wook whispered as he got closer to Kyuhyun & kissed him on his cheek.

Kyuhyun smiled at his lover's face ,then he the car ,without letting go of Wook's hand.

 

 

 

**Mean While (YeMin) **

The drive in Yesung's car wasn't any different from the one when they were going to the club ,because this one was even MORE uncomfortable & silent !

They were still midway to Min's house ,when Yesung stopped the car at the first paring spot he could find in the way.

Sungmin … who was already nervous and uncomfortable .. got even more confused & scared.

- Why did you stop here ? Is this your house ? – Min asked nervously as he kept looking around ,but Yesung didn't make a move .. he just stayed in the same position.

- No … it's not .. – Yesung answered calmly & Min looked at him with his eyes wide opened.

- Then .. .what … are we … I mean .. you …- Min mumbled like an idiot causing Yesung to laugh softly.

- You … why are you so afraid of me ? – Yesung asked interrupting Min from blathering any more

- I'm not scared .. !

- is it because I answered you in a rude way earlier when I was looking for my phone ?- Yesung kept going

- No .. no .. I'm not afraid of you .. I'm just

- you what ? tell me !

- I … I .. I get very nervous when I actually like someone ! – Min said almost yelling and closing his eyes as his face was as red as a tomato.

 

A silence invaded the car after Min burst out those words in one breath ,and after few seconds … he opened his eyes really slowly ,and looked at Yesung .. just to find him looking back at him with his eyes wide open.

 

- You .. you really mean that ? – Yesung asked still in a state of disbelief ,and Min got even more nervous ,so he opened the passenger's door willing to leave.

 

- I'm so sorry , just forget that I said that .. I need to go … sorry – Min said hurry as he got out of the car & started walking fast without even looking back … and not caring about how much Yesung kept calling him.

 

 

** Back to KyuWook **

Kyuhyun stopped the car when they arrived at Wook's house ,then he looked at Wook and smiled ,and Wook did the same.

- You didn't talk the whole time … that's a first ! – Wook said teasing Kyuhyun since he felt that Kyuhyun has been acting strange since the moment they got out of the club.

- You're right … there's something I wanted to say the whole time … but I didn't – Kyuhyun said looking down

- What ?- Wook asked as he tried his best to sound normal ,even thought the truth was that he actually got very nervous by Kyuhyun's tune.

- I … wanted to do something today …

- You're making me nervous Kyuhyun ! what is it ? – Wook asked now with a shaky voice

- Kim Ryeowook …

- Ne ?

- I love you … and I want you to be my boyfriend – Kyuhyun said looking down and caressing Wook's hand with his.

He looked up & looked at Wook's face ,just to find it soaked with tears.

- WHAT THE HELL !! WHY ARE YOU CRYING ? – Kyuhyun asked freaked out as he started to wipe away Wook's tears ,causing Wook to laugh.

- Babo … I'm crying because I'm happy – Wook said sobbing and smiling at the same time

- Is that a yes ? – Kyuhyun asked with a huge smile on his face ,and Wook smiled too .. as he got closer.

- I'd love to be your boyfriend .. Cho Kyuhyun- Wook said whispering ,before he captured Kyuhyun's lips in a kiss full of love.

 

 

They were going up the stairs kissing fiercely ,not breaking the kiss for one second .. they kept kissing the whole way up to Wook's apartment ,and when they finally reached his apartment ,Wook put a hand in his pocket to take out the keys of his house ,and just when he took them out ….

 

"Let me open the door while you two continue your make out" A voice said causing the two to break their hot kiss & almost scream from the shock.

 

- WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING HERE SUNGMIN !!!???  -Wook said screaming his guts out as he put a hand on his chest since his heart was pounding SO HARD due to surprise.

- DOYOU WANT US TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK OR SOMETHING ??- Kyuhyun said also yelling as he was putting a hand on his chest too.

 

- Aishh~ just open the door & you two go to the bed room & act like I'm not there !- min said annoyed & the other two just looked at him with their eyes wide open .

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

 

SERIOUSLY SUNGMIN >< I WANNA KILL YOU .. YOU MOOD-KILLER >< AISHHH~

 

{{ And I'm the one who wrote this LOL ^^" I'm crazy I KNOW ><" !!

 

First of all I wanna say a HUGE ,FAT , ENORMOUS SORRY for this late update ,but it's not my fault … blame my STUPID college exams >< UGHHH~ !!

 

Yeah I know that KyuWook is WAAAY TOO FLUFFY ^^ hehe !

And I wanna know your opinion about Yemin … of course there will be more YeMin in the upcoming chapter : ) !

 

Please comment & subscribe & thank you for all your support for me even though I can't update everyday now :") u guys are THE BEST

**HUGS 'N' kisses 4 all of you : )