Here comes the drama !!!!!!

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

- Three Weeks Later –

 

- And how long are you going to stay there ? – Min asked while sitting on the edge of the bed ,watching Wook running here and there , collecting everything he needed & put it in the bag.

- if the work goes well then we will finish I about one week , but Kyuhyun and I won't be back for another three or four days – Wook explained while still busy folding the clothes & put them in the big bag.

- Why ?

- Our two-months anniversary will happen during our stay there ,so  we're planning on spending it there !- Wook explained excitedly

- Aha ! well … congratulations then !- Min said smiling and Wook looked at him . Just in that moment ,he could see a hint of sadness in Min's eyes.

- What's wrong ? – Wook asked softly as he got on his feet and walked in Min's direction ,just to sit beside him.

- Nothing I'm just … you know that I hate to be alone – Min said looking down

- No .. I know you too well to be fooled that you're only sad because you'll miss me ! is it something about Yesung ? did you guys fight ? – Wook asked with a serious gaze & Min shook his head immediately.

- No ! Yesung treats me like no other ,but it's just .. I don't even know what we are yet !

- What do you mean ? – Wook asked confused & Min sighed deeply ,causing Wook to feel worried.

- We haven't even hold hands until now ! we've been dating for almost a month now ,and we made almost no physical contact at all ,sometimes I even wonder if he really likes me or he's just being nice to me !- Min explained & Wook smiled softly ,he thought it was cute to see Min in that state of mind ,and he could tell how deeply Min liked Yesung.

- Listen Minnie ,Yesung really likes you ,he just a very thoughtful person & he likes to take things slowly- Wook said as he caressed Min's hand softly.

- Really ? – Min asked reassuring & Wook laughed

- I'm sure ! stop worrying too much ,just enjoy this thing you guys have !- Wook said as he got off the bed and went back to the bag he was packing.

 

Min sighed deeply ,he was starting to be really convinced by Wook's words .Why to rush things up ?

 

Wook was still busy packing ,when his phone started ringing. He took it out of his pocket & smiled when he saw that it was Kyuhyun.

 

- Hey ! – Wook said and Min could tell that it was Kyuhyun easily due to that HUGE smile that appeared on Wook's lips.

- Wookie-ah ~ I'm in the company right now ,I need you to do me a favor – Kyuhyun said almost whispering & Wook got very confused ,especially that Kyuhyun gave him that day off to prepare himself for the Japan trip.

- Why are you whispering ,what's going on ?

- I'm in a quick meeting right now ,and I forgot few important papers in my house ,could you bring them to me ? – Kyuhyun said & Wook's eyes opened wide.

- Your house ?? !! Kyu … I …. – Wook mumbled nervously

- Please ! I'll send you the address ,they're in my room on the computer desk – Kyuhyu said rushed & Wook just sighed ,he couldn't refuse.

 

 

Wook was driving in his car ,while holding the little paper that he wrote the address on.

 

Even though it's been almost two months since him and Kyuhyun started their relationship ,Wook has never visited the Cho's house before .He never even met Kyuhyun's family before, so to go there ALONE and out of the blue scared him very much.

But at the same time ,he tried to convince himself all the time that he's not going there as Kyuhyun's boyfriend ,but as Kyuhyun's assistant that has to do whatever the manager tells him immediately.

 

He finally arrived at the exact address that Kyuhyun gave him ,finding himself parking his car in front of a huge ,beautiful ,white villa.

He got out of the car ,walked to the front door nervously as he could actually feel his knees trembling.

 

"Why are you so nervous Ryeowook ? Just go inside and take those damn papers .. nothing will happen !!" Wook screamed at himself in his headbefore taking a deep breath & pressing the door bell.

 

Few seconds passed & Wook was so nervous that he could feel his heart beating so fast, and after few more seconds ,the door opened.

 

- How can I help you sir ? – The young maid said when she opened the door.

- Annyeonghasseyo .. I'm Mr. Cho's assistant – Ryeowook said to the maid who looked at him confused since she never saw him before ,and just when he finished his sentence ,he could see a young lady coming close to the door & stood behind the maid.

- Who is this ? – The young lady asked as she kept getting closer to the door ,and the maid took a step to the side ,letting the lady stand at the door frame ,in front of Wook.

 

 

Wook examined he lady for a second ,she was very elegant ,slender body and slightly shorter than him ,with a cute round face ,and a fair skin. Wook looked deeply at her face for another second ,and by the way her deep ,brown eyes looked … he knew for fact that she was Kyuhyun's sister.

 

- Annyeonghasseyo .. I'm Mr. Cho's secretary & he wanted me to come here and take some files for him – Ryeowook said with a bit of shakiness in his voice ,but he still tried to be as calm as possible.

- Ah ! you're Kim Ryeowook ? Nice to meet you ! come in please !!- The girl said & Wook got very surprised.

- I … I …. – Wook mumbled nervously ,making the girl giggle & he blushed madly when she did that.

- I didn't introduce myself to you .. I'm Kyuhyun's older sister Ahra .. –Ahra said slightly bowing to Wook who bowed back at her immediately.

- Ah .. nice to meet you Ahra shii – Wook said nervously ,but he still managed to smile for her.

- Kyuhyun told me that you're coming ,please come in .. I'll guide you to his room – The girl explained & Wook stepped inside the luxurious house, but he was still too confused to actually have a chance to look around the house ,so he just followed the girl that kept walking in towards the stairs.

They went up to the second floor & walked down the long hallway.

Wook looked at the walls of the hallway that were decorated with a lot of pictures ,they were apparently pictures of the Cho's .. since Kyuhyun was in them.

A soft smile spread across Wook's lips ,as he kept looking at the pictures. He didn't know what he felt in that moment ,but just by looking at the pictures and how happy Kyuhyun actually looked in them , he felt a very warm feeling that settled deep in his heart.

Wook could easily recognize the older people in the pictures as Kyuhyun's parents ,and he also saw Ahra in few pictures ,but there was another girl in the picture that Wook thought that she wouldn't fit in the family. Not as a member of them.

The girl looked very beautiful ,long ,silky brown hair ,round brown eyes ,and a very peaceful smile that would capture a man's heart easily ,and what made Wook more curious about her .. was the fact that in all the photos ,she was standing next to Kyuhyun.

 

"She must be a very close family friend or something" Wook thought in his head as he kept walking without actually looking at the way in front of him … until …

 

- Oh my God I'm so sorry – Wook said embarrassed when he accidently pumped into Ahra.

- Ah .. it's okay … - Ahra said laughing and Wook could feel his face burning up in embarrassment ,he thanked the lord thousand times that he didn't make her fall on the ground.

- This is Kyuhyun's room .. look for the things you need as you wish – Ahra said smiling as she opened Kyuhyun's room door for him & pointed for him to enter the room.

- Thank you .. I'll just take the papers he needed .. – Wook said smiling & Ahra smiled back shaking her head.

- Take your time .. – She said before leaving Wook at the door frame as she turned around & started walking away.

 

 

Wook was very surprised and dazed by her. She seemed to be one of the nicest people ,something totally wasn't expected for him because of Kyuhyun's relationship with his family.

He suddenly remembered what he was there for ,and that Kyuhyun wanted those files fast , so he quickly entered the spacious room.

It was just like he imagined how it would be , neat ,very well-organized .. yet has a complicated feeling about it … just like Kyuhyun.

He looked at the computer table immediately ,and indeed ,there were couple of files there.

He walked closer & took them ,and just when he was about to leave the room , he noticed something that definitely grabbed his attention.

He knew that he had to go out fast & deliver these files for Kyuhyun ,but he also couldn't ignore that picture frame that was on the bedside table.

 

The closer Wook came to the picture ,the clearer could see the people in the picture ,and once he held that frame in his hand .. there was no doubt about it.

It was a picture of Kyuhyun and that same girl Wook saw earlier in the pictures in the hallway to the room.

Wook thought that he picture was beautiful ,since they both had a peaceful smile on their faces ,but suddenly … the doubts  brought him back to reality.

 

Who was that girl ? first of all she was in all the family pictures .. and now THIS !

"Why would Kyuhyun have a picture of him and a girl on his bedside bed ??" a thought that hit Wook harshly ,making his heart beat faster ,and for a moment … he could feel his heart clinch in his chest ,giving him a feeling that he absolutely hated.

 

- Did you find the files Ryeowook shii ? – Ahra said ,breaking Wook's thoughts & Wook put the picture frame back to its place immediately ,turned around to face Ahra ,and smiled at her.

 

- Yes .. I did .. I have to go now .. he needs them right now .. – Wook said as he started to walk towards the door frame ,getting closer to Ahra.

- We have to meet again sometime .. Kyuhyun tells me a lot about you and I would love if we could meet to get to know each other more .. ne ? – Ahra suggested & a huge smile brightened Wook's face.

- I would love to Ahra shii ! – Wook said with an enormous smile on his face.

 

He felt so happy that he was finally able to meet a member of his boyfriend's family after almost two months of the relationship.

Ahra walked Wook to the front door as he left the house ,but not before exchanging his phone number with her !

 

He got in his car ,feeling as if he was walking on clouds ! He was very happy ,and somehow he felt relieved just by the fact that he knew someone that relates to Kyu & knows about them … or at least that's what he thought !!

 

Wook was feeling so happy ,to a point that he kinda forgot about that picture frame he saw in Kyuhyun's room.

He entered the company & ran directly to Kyuhyun's office. He took few deep breaths & tried to calm himself after running that much ,then he knocked on the door twice ,just to hear Kyu's voice from inside the office saying "it's open ~!"

 

He opened the door & walked in slowly but confidently. Kyuhyun was indeed in the middle of a meeting that seemed o be important.

Ryeowook ignored all the people who kept their eyes on him as he walked to Kyuhyun's chair and stood next to him.

 

- Here are the files that you asked for Mr. Cho .. sorry for taking too long to bring them to you ,it was completely my fault – Wook said confidently ,making sure that everyone that was sitting there could hear him ,and Kyuhyun looked at him confused.

 

Ryeowook gave Kyuhyun a quick ,small smile before turning around & faced all the people in the office.

 

- Sorry for interrupting your meeting  .. now excuse me – Wook said before bowing deeply for everyone before going out of the office.

 

Kyuhyun sighed deeply after Wook left ,and he could feel his heart beating fast.

If that wasn't a very important meeting he would run after Wook ,just to hug him & thank him & kiss like there was no tomorrow.

He took a deep breath ,closing his eyes to get those thoughts out of his head before continuing the meeting.

Wook walked into his office ,now that he was in the company ,he couldn't leave before making sure that the meeting went well.

 

He always felt worried about Kyuhyun's work before ,even before they started dating. He genuinely thought the business that Kyuhyun is managing has great potentials ,and that what gave him the power to work harder in this company when everybody else told him to quit the job and stop working for Cho Kyuhyun.

But after Wook knew truly who Kyuhyun is ,now he can' even imagine himself working for anyone else.

 

He sat behind his desk silently ,not doing anything but waiting for that meeting to be over.

He lied his head on the cold surface of the table and closed his eyes.

He heard few knocks on the door that made him open his eyes right away .

He took a quick look at the watch on his wrist & realized that he fell asleep for a while because he felt so bored ,and before he could get on his feet ,the door opened ,and Kyuhyun walked in & closed the door behind him.

A smile spread across Wook's lips when he saw Kyuhyun coming into the office & walking in his direction.

 

- I don't know how to thank you .. you saved my ! – Kyuhyun said ,getting closer to Wook who was standing near the table.

- Well ,tell your that he's welcome !- Wook said giggling before hugging Kyuhyun ,and he could hear Kyuhyun's laugh.

- Did you finish packing ? – Kyuhyun asked while gently Wook's hair.

- I told Minnie to continue ,I had to walk fast out of the house when you called me .. how did the meeting go anyway ? –Wook asked as he moved his head to look in Kyuhyun's eyes without breaking the hug.

- It went very well thanks to you … I don't know what would I ever do without you ,you're my hero – Kyuhyun said before kissing Wook's lips passionately & Wook couldn't help but smile during the kiss.

- You have to go to your house & rest .. we have to go to the airport early tomorrow – Kyuhyun said smiling when he broke the kiss.

- I don't want to … I wanna stay with you – Wook said refusing to let Kyuhyun break the hug.

- YAH !! I'mstill your boss !! – Kyuhyun said pretending to be angry & Wook broke the hug pouting.

- Fine ! but only if you spend the night at my house , we can go out earlier in the morning & take ur things from ur home – Wook suggested & he could tell that Kyu was thinking deeply about the suggestion.

- Fine … it's not like I can refuse anyway – Kyuhyun whispered before kissing Wook one more time ,making the latter blush.

 

They went out of the company later that night ,after Kyu finished all his remaining work .

 

- I'll go to my house to take few things and I'll come to your house then ,okay ? – Kyuhyun said before going to his car when they both got out of the company while Wook just stood in front of his car.

- Fine .. but you'll come for sure ,right ? – Wook asked again reassuring & Kyuhyun turned around & came closer to him.

- I will ,wait for me & don't fall asleep- Kyuhyun said whispering in Wook's ear ,making the latter shiver & giggle.

- I won't .. I'll wait for you – Wook said efore Kyu could get in his car & Kyu just smiled at him.

 

 

Ryeowook sighed when he saw Kyuhyun's car started to drive away. He got in his car & got out of the area as well as he drove to his place.

He got into his apartment & directly to his room. Just like he thought ,everything was packed just like he asked Min to.

He smiled satisfied as he took his cell out of his pocket ,texting Min.

"Gomawoo for packing everything I asked you to !~ u are the best ! ^^"

He pressed the 'send' button ,and few seconds after ,he got the respond.

"No problem ^^! Have a nice trip & take good care of yourself ! Saranghae~!"

 

He smiled & sighed when he read the reply from Min ,he thought that he's luckiest guy on earth having a best friend who's as loyal & supportive as Min in his life.

 

He took a shower & got dressed in his light blue pajamas when he finished ,then he lied in his bed .. trying his best to wait for Kyu & not to fall asleep.

The door bell rang after few minutes ,and he jumped out of the bed fast. Kyuhyun was standing in front of the door.

Wook didn't say a word ,instead he just opened the door more ,letting Kyuhyun walk in the house with the small bag he was taking to Japan with him.

 

Kyuhyun put the bag in the living room ,before following Wook into the bedroom.

 

- Sorry if I made you wait … I had t….- Kyuhyun couldn't finish his sentence ,when his words were cut off by Wook's lips.

 

He kissed Wook back without a hint of hesitation ,taking off his jacket and throwing it somewhere in the room without breaking the kiss ,then he wrapped his arms around Wook's waist ,bringing him closer.

One thing led to the other ,and after few seconds ,they were both already half & Wook was lying under Kyu on the bed.

 

- Ah ~ .. K .. Kyu … we .. c can't do this !- Wook said

- Shhh~ yes we can – Kyuhyun said hard breathing without letting go of Wook's neck that he attacked few seconds ago.

- No ! we can't ! I can't go to the airport limping tomorrow !! – Wook said as he finally managed to  push Kyuhyun away & look in his face.

 

Even though Kyuhyun was startled by Wook's aggressive tune ,he started to laugh .. in a weird way … Wook's words actually made sense !! So he climbed of Wook & lied next to him.

Wook giggled & snuggled on Kyuhyun's bare chest  while Kyu just played with Wook's hair on the back of his head.

A long silence stretched in the air between them ,but in someway .. it wasn't an uncomfortable silence.

 

- Kyu .. are you awake ? – Wook asked almost whispering ,still lying his head on Kyu's chest and Kyu hummed as a reply.

- I met your sister today at your house – Wook said & the moment Kyuhyun heard his words he raised his head & Wook did the same .. looking in each others' eyes.

- And … ?

- She was incredibly kind ,I was nervous to be at your house at first ,but she made me feel comfortable – Wook said as he laid his head back on Kyu's chest.

 

An awkward silence invaded the air afterwards. Causing Wook to feel very uncomfortable & he even regretted telling Kyuhyun what he told him.

Did she tell you anything ? – Kyuhyun asked with a serious tune & Wook got confused.

- Like what ? – Wook asked looking in Kyuhyun's eyes ,but nothing came out of Kyuhyun as a respond ,he just shook his head.

 

- Why were you nervous ? – Kyuhyun asked.

- You know … I'm your boyfriend .. but I never actually met them before .. so …. – Wook said mumbling nervously ,closing his eyes because he was too nervous to look at Kyu while saying that . He could clearly hear Kyuhyun sighing deeply.

- You'll meet them in the right time ,and you will sit with them & have dinner in my place too ,it's just not the right time for that now –Kyuhyun explained ,and Wook hummed with a low voice before closing his eyes and hugging Kyuhyun even closer.

 

- Ryeowook-ah~

- Ne ?

- You know that I love you no matter what ,right ? I swear that I do .. – Kyuhyun said & Wook opened his eyes. He felt is heart clench in his chest ,because he felt like there was something definitely not right.

- Why are you asking me this now ?

- I don't know .. I just wanted to make sure that you know that I love you

- Well … yes I know you babo .. you think that I would stay with you for two months if I didn't know ? – Wook said smiling ,before moving himself until he got closer to Kyu's face ,until he crashed their lips together in a quick ,sweet kiss.

 

- I love you too ~

 

***'

 

Wook started to wake up slowly from his deep sleep when his phone started ringing on the bedside table.

He opened his eyes with some difficulty ,and when he did .. the first thing he noticed was that Kyu was not in the bed. He lifted himself a little bit & looked behind him from above his shoulder ,but Kyu wasn't there either.

He sighed while rubbing his eyes ,all he thought was that Kyu was definitely in the bathroom.

He finally grabbed the phone ,just to see Luna's name on the phone screen. She was one of the employees in the company.

 

- Oh Luna shii !- Wook said confused when he answered.

- I'm sorry that I called at this hour – Luna said from the other line

- Ani … what's wrong ? – Wook said as he managed to sit up.

- I'm calling to inform you that the business trip to Japan that was supposed to happen today is officially cancelled – Luna said & Wook's eyes widely opened when he heard those words.

- But … what are you talking about ? WHY ?

- I'm sorry Ryeowook shii .. I don't have any details ,all I know is that Mr. Cho cancelled the trip for 'personal reasons'

- Kamsamida .. Luna shii .. – Wook mumbled dumbly before hanging up the phone.

 

Wook jumped out of the bed fast as lightning. He ran to the bathroom & pushed the door open ,but no one was there. He ran outside the bedroom & started running & searching around the apartment ,but Kyuhyun wasn't anywhere either.

 

"Where the hell did he go ? what personal reasons ? he was there all night !!" That was all was going through Wook's mind in those moments.

 

He took his cell & called Kyuhyun's number ,and with each 'beep' he heard ,he felt like losing his mind. Few more seconds passed like HOURS to Wook ,until the line was finally picked up.

 

- KYUHYUN ? – Wook said rushed.

- I'm his sister ,who's this ? – A girl said from the other line.

- I'm … Ryeowook .. Kim Ryeowook … Ahra shii ? – Wook asked hesitated.

- Ne .. I'm Ahra … Ryeowook shii … Kyuhyun is in the hospital right now – Ahra said ,and Wook's eyes opened wide ,and started to fill with tears.

- The .. hos … hospital ?

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry for the late update ,but in case you don't know .. I live in Syria ,and I think everone knows about the crabby reality we're living in right now : (

There was a chemical attack last week & over 1500 people were killed in one day !!

So my mood is awful & I could barely think right :""( that's why this chapter is so boring : (

I'm so sorry guys : ( I know that I let u down but I'll do my best to give u more events in the next chapter ><

 

All I want from u is one thing .. and that is to pray for me & my country :"""( we need those prayers from u : (

 

 

Please comment & let me know ur thoughts even though this chapter was kinda lame ><

 

And thank You to all the new subscribers :* I love u guys soooo much <3 <3 <3