I Can See the True You !

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

 

 

 

Wook was still lying in bed since it was still early for him to go to work anyway.

 

His mind was going crazy ,thinking about everything that happened with him the day before .First he had that huge fight with Min ,then skipping work ,then going out with Kyuhyun in a what seems to be a date .

He even thought that everything was just a dream when he first woke up ,because there was too much going on, but the thing that he thought about the most was how to make up with his best friend.

 

He called Min million times ,even texted him a lot ,but it was no use ,when it comes to ignoring & stubbornness .. Min was an expert !!

 

Wook sighed heavily then got off the bed. He went & took a shower ,got dressed ,then started to fix his hair ,when suddenly .. his phone started ringing.

 

- Yeoboseyeo ?

- Did I wake you up ?- Said …. Kyuhyun

- No .. I'm already awake & getting ready – Wook said with a big smile on his face

- That's good … so I called you …because … I … - Kyuhyun mumbled nervously ,causing Wook to be nervous too

- what ?

- I'm sorry …

- For what ??

- Because … I … in work … I won't be able to treat you in a different way … please forgive me if I treat you badly ,but you know that I have to do that – Kyuhyun said mumbling nervously again ,causing Wook to open his eyes in surprise by those honest words.

- Ryeowook … do you hear me? – Kyuhyun asked reassuring since Wook didn't say a word

- Yes … I'm with you …

- If you're not okay with that it's fine .. I don't expect you to accept being treated badly .. so …

- It's okay

- Ne ?

- I know who you REALLY are .. so it's okay … - Wook said softly & he could hear Kyuhyun's soft laugh from the other line

- You sure ?

- I'm not mad .. I swear – Wook said again smiling

- Okay … Gomawoo Ryeowook – Kyuhyun said softly & Wook smile grew even bigger.

 

 

Wook hung up the phone smiling like an idiot ,and his heart was beating faster than ever.

He never thought that 'that MOSTER' would be someone such as cute & adorable & kind !!

He continued to prepare himself without letting the smile vanish from his face ,and when he finished ,he grabbed his stuff & went to his car.

He started driving to go to work ,when he suddenly spotted a familiar face walking out of a store in the street he was driving in.

He stopped the car immediately & got out of it , running towards that someone.

 

-Sungmin !! – Wook called loudly ,causing Min to turn around.

- What the hell do you want ? – Min said as cold as a stone & with an angry gaze that really hurt Wook.

- STOP DOING THIS HYUNG ! – Wook said finally almost yelling in frustration

- DOING WHAT ?? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PREFARED A STUPID ,HEARTLESS MAN OVER YOUR BEST FRIEND !! – Min said now almost yelling too

- I never preferred him over you … what are you talking about ?? you're my best friend & like a brother to me !! – Wook said finally with a shaking voice ,since he felt like he was going to cry any second if they continued this argument.

- I have to go – Min said as he got in his car without even looking back , leaving Wook frozen in his spot in a state of shock & disbelief, watching his best friend leaving the area.

 

Wook turned around slowly as a tear rolled down his cheek ,but he wiped it away , he got in his car & continued driving to his work.

 

The moment Wook arrived at the company building ,he felt like butterflies in his stomach ,and his heart started beating fast once more.

He suddenly realized something he didn't think about until now .

How is he going to act from now on ??

Even though he told Kyuhyun that it would be okay … he just now realized that this is now the MOST AWKWARD job he ever worked at !!

 

"How am I going to act with him right now after all that happened ? " That was all that was on Wook's mind as he walked into the company.

 

He went to his office ,and the moment he did he immediately started working on the files of the day before ,the one that he was absent.

Everything was going good for Wook ,until he received a call from Kyuhyun asking him to go to his office ,that's when Wook's body started to shake from the nerves !

 

- Did … you .. called for me .. Mr. Cho ? – Wook asked nervously and blushing as he opened the door of his "boss's" office.

- Come in – Kyuhyun said as he was looking at some papers in his hands

 

Wook walked inside still nervous as hell , and when Kyuhyun raised his head & looked at him ,he felt like he was going to faint ,it was way too awkward for him !

 

- I want you to check these out then send them to the emails that are written above each one – Kyuhyun said giving Wook some papers & Wook walked towards Kyuhyun & took them with his shaking hands.

 

Wook bowed slightly after he took the papers ,then he turned around willing to leave the office ,when Kyuhyun called him once more.

Wook turned around & looked at Kyuhyun confused.

 

- Are you okay ? I'm sorry ,I know that this is hard for you – Kyuhyun said with a low tune that was closer to whispering ,and the moment Wook heard those words ,he smiled.

- I'm fine Mr. Cho .. and I'll do my job just like before – Wook said smiling & Kyuhyun smiled too ,then he walked outside the office.

 

He went back to his office with a huge smile on his face ,he felt that a huge weight is off his shoulder now that he actually talked with Kyuhyun other than imagining what it would be like.

Everything was going as usual ,Wook working on the papers that kept coming to him from Kyuhyun's office.

It was about 3:00 PM & the work day was about to end … well .. for the normal employees ,since Wook knew for sure that he will have some extra tasks from Kyuhyun just as usual.

Wook finished all the work he had ,then he went to Kyuhyun's office to ask him if he had any more things he wanted him to do.

He knocked on the door twice ,then went inside after he heard Kyuhyun saying "it's open~".

Kyuhyun looked busy at that time ,working on a huge pile of papers that was in front of him on the desk ,and Wook felt nervous to even ask him if he could leave ,since he knew that Kyuhyun isn't exactly the type of person you would wanna disturb if he's busy.

 

- What do you want Ryeowook ? – Kyuhyun asked ,finally breaking the silence ,since Wook stood there like a stone for few minutes.

- Sorry for disturbing … I .. just … I was wondering if I can leave now ? – Wook asked nervously

 

Wook waited for Kyuhyun to give him an answer ,since Kyuhyun kept silence & didn't say a word ,and after few minutes of waiting .. Kyuhyun finally put away the paper that was in his hand & looked at Wook ,who felt like his heart's gonna jump out of his chest because of that one gaze.

 

- Did you finish all the work ? – Kyuhyun asked with a serious tune that sent shivers to Wook's body.

- Yes .. I did – Wook said trying to be as firmly as possible ,even if he felt his whole body shaking.

- Then … send me the emails then you can go – Kyuhyun said firmly as went back to his work ,while Wook's eyes opened wide .. because he was too shocked to believe what he heard.

 

He didn't wanna ask anything else ,no matter how surprised he was ,because he knew that the situation wasn't only awkward for him ,but for Kyuhyun too .. no matter how Kyuhyun seemed tough ,Wook knew that it wasn't any easier for him.

 

Wook did as Kyuhyun asked him ,he sent him all the emails & took his stuff ,then went to his car willing to leave the company.

Wook drove to his house immediately , he was still in a state of disbelief ,because this was the FIRST time for him to go home as early as the other employees.

He went inside his apartment & directly took a shower. Then he had lunch & watched TV for a while. He looked at the clock & it was only pointing at 5:00PM.

 

- Now what ? I'm really bored !!- Wook sighed as he kept switching between the channels on TV.

There was nothing for him to do alone at home ,and Min was too stubborn to even answer his calls ,so he had no choice but to stay at home.

 

- I never thought that I would ever say that .. but being at work is better than this !- Wook said to himself laughing.

 

Another couple of hours passed with Wook doing nothing but lying on the couch & watching TV ,and without him noticing … he fell in a deep sleep.

 

 

Wook started to open his eyes slowly ,when his phone started ringing .He picked up the phone without even looking at the number since he was still in a half asleep state.

 

- Yeoboseyeo ?

- Ryeowook … - A voice said stuttering from the other line ,and Wook jumped from his spot when he heard the voice

- Kyuhyun ??

- Come & take me out from here … I don't know these people … - Kyuhyun stuttered his words a lot ,making it very difficult for Wook to understand anything

- WHAT ?? WHAT PEOPLE ? WHERE ARE YOU ?? – Wook asked yelling since he started to freak out

- Yeoboseyeo ? – A different voice came up on the line ,causing Wook to get even more confused.

- Who is this ? – Wook asked nervously

- Your friend here is REALLY drunk ! he drank 4 bottles of Wine & he wants more !! his condition is horrible ,please can you come & get him ?

- Give me the address.

 

 

Wook was driving so fast so fast to the address that the guy gave him .He didn't care about the speed limits ,the red lights .. nothing .. all that was on his mind was  Kyuhyun .

 

Wook got out of his car & went straight into that bar .When he went inside he took a look around quickly & spotted a man in a grey suit lying his head on the bar table ,he knew that it was Kyuhyun ,since he could recognize his suit.

He immediately ran towards him & tried to wake him up ,but it was no use ,Kyuhyun was absolutely out of this world !

 

- Thank you for coming ,he was drinking way too much & he obviously was in a trouble or something – The bar tender said to Wook ,who just nodded & paid for the drinks that Kyuhyun ordered ,then he carried Kyuhyun on his back .. evn though it was difficult for him ,since Wook was shorter.

He put him in the back seat of the car & then he got in the driver seat ,while he kept staring at Kyuhyun in the mirror.

 

- Now what ? I don't know where his house is !! – Wook asked himself as he rubbed the back of his head frustrated.

He didn't have any other choice ,so he sighed deeply ,then started driving to his house.

 

Wook carried Kyuhyun on his back the moment they arrived at the building he lived in .He went inside his apartment & took Kyuhyun & made him lie on the sofa.

Wook let go of Kyuhyun ,and took a step back .. looking at Kyuhyun who looked like a child that's sleeping deeply. He felt his heart beating increasing as each second passed with his staring at Kyuhyun in that state.

Kyuhyun started to open his eyes slowly ,which made Wook nervous and anxious because he didn't know what to expect from a wasted man.

Kyuhyun finally could open his eyes widely ,even though his vision was blurry ,he could still recognize the short man's figure in front of him.

 

- Can you hear me ? – Wook said to make sure that Kyuhyun was fully awake now.

- Where am I ? what are you doing here ? – Kyuhyun mumbled as he was rubbing his eyes with one hand ,while the other hand was holding his head since he felt a terrible headache.

- This is my house – Wook said & the moment Kyuhyun heard that ,he got up quickly despite how dizzy he felt.

- What am I doing here ? how did I … how do you …. – Kyuhyun asked nervously as he was still putting his hand on his forehead.

- Just relax ,you passed out in the bar ,and you called me ,so I went & brought you here- Wook said as he made Kyuhyun lie down again ,then he got off the sofa.

 

 Kyuhyun looked at Wook with a very confused expression ,as Wook went to a small cabinet & took out something & walked back towards Kyuhyun with a glass of water in his hand.

 

- Take these ,it will make you feel better –Wook said as he gave Kyuhyun some asperine to make the headache & the dizziness go away.

- I'm sorry … for all of this ,when I got drunk I didn't think of anyone else to call- Kyuhyun said looking down after he took the medicine.

 

Wook didn't say a word ,instead he just kept staring at Kyuhyun amazed. He couldn't believe that this fragile person in front of him is the same scary boss at work ,and just in that moment he knew how much Kyuhyun suffers in the company ,because all the time ,he pretends to be someone that he's not.

 

- Do you wanna eat something ? – Wook asked breaking that awkward silence ,and Kyuhyun just looked at him & shook his head no.

- Mmmm .. what do you need ? – Wook asked confused since he felt weird ,because the whole situation was too weird & awkward for him.

- Come here ..- Kyuhyun said as he moved a little bit ,leaving a little space beside him on the sofa.

- Ne ? – Wook asked confused ,since he didn't(or he pretended that he didn't ) understand what Kyuhyun wanted.

 

Kyuhyun smirked as usual as he held Wook by the arm & pulled him towards him &made him lie beside him on the sofa.

Wook felt so weird & didn't make a move or say a word ,he just laid down beside Kyuhyun awkwardly. They both didn't make a move ,but not until Kyuhyun moved himself a little bit ,making himself lie on his side ,then he wrapped his arms around Wook's waist .. pulling him closer.

Wook felt his heart beating so fast as if it was going to explode ,and without a full control on his body ,he found himself also lying on his side .. facing Kyuhyun's chest ,and it was just a matter of seconds ,before Wook wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun's waist … hugging him back.

Kyuhyun let out a soft laugh ,making Wook blush massively and almost break the hug embarrassed ,but Kyuhyun hugged him tighter preventing him from doing any move.

 

- Don't be this nervous ,because I'm drunk & I can't take you to the hospital- Kyuhyun whispered laughing

- What do you mean ? – Wook asked as he raised his head a little bit so he could look at Kyuhyun's face.

- I can feel your fast heart beating against my chest … why are you so scared ? – Kyuhyun asked & Wook blushed a little bit then he rested his head against Kyuhyun's chest again.

- I'm not scared ,I just …. I'm sorry ,but I still didn't get used to the fact that I ….

- That you what ? – Kyuhyun asked when Wook suddenly stopped talking ,and he could feel that Wook's heart started to beat even faster against his chest.

- Never mind … Ummm .. you should .. sleep now ..- Wook mumbled very nervously as he let go of Kyuhyun & wanted to get up ,but Kyuhyun held his arm really strong preventing him from going any further

- You what ? – Kyuhyun asked gain & he could feel the trembling that was going through Wook's body.

- Nothing … nothing .. just forget it – Wook said firmly as he tried to get up once more ,only this time Kyuhyun pulled him even stronger & made him lie beside him again.

- Fine .. don't talk … just stay like this –Kyuhyun whispered as he hugged Wook just the way he hugged him few minutes ago.

They kept silence for a while ,all they could hear was the their breathing ,since their faces were so close to each other.

They just hugged each other & forgot about the rest of the world, and even though Wook wouldn't admit it ,but the way Kyuhyun arms hugged him like a teddy bear ,made him believe that he was in heaven.

 

- Why did you do this ? –Wook finally asked the question he has been dying to know the answer for.

- Did what ? – Kyuhyun asked with his eyes closed

- You must've been so frustrated to drink that much – Wook said as he raised his head a little bit so he could look at Kyuhyun's face ,and Kyuhyun opened his eyes in that moment.

Kyuhyun didn't say anything at first ,and by the way he looked ,Wook could tell that he got nervous and uncomfortable by the question.

- It's … just … I had a meeting ,an important meeting … and .. it didn't go very well ,that's all-Kyuhyun finally said nervously after he kept quiet for few seconds ,but Wook could feel something strange ,because it felt like Kyuhyun was lying since he stuttered a bit.

 

- Drinking won't solve anything , you should've been more careful – Wook said as he wrapped his arms around Kyuhyun stronger ,making the latter laugh softly.

- You got really worried about me , didn't you ?? – Kyuhyun asked smirking as he grabbed Wook's chin & lifted it up to look in his eyes ,and Wook blushed.

- Ye …. Yes .. I got worried – Wook said as he closed his eyes because he was so embarrassed & nervous ,and the next thing he knew was that Kyuhyun's lips kissed his lips powerfully.

 

Wook didn't hesitate this time like the past two times ,because this time he kissed Kyuhyun back right away ,wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun's neck to actually deepening the kiss !

Kyuhyun moved himself carefully without breaking the kiss & got in top of Wook who kept Kyuhyun's hair gently.

Their kiss became deeper & tougher as their tongues fought endlessly. The lack of Oxygen made them break the kiss ,but Kyuhyun didn't wanna waste anytime .. so he went a bit down ,and started kissing Wook's neck ,making him moan softly & breath harder.

 

 

****

 

Wook started to open his eyes slowly when his phone alarm started ringing.

He stretched his hand to the small coffee table that had the phone on it & stopped the alarm.

He finally opened his eyes even though he was still half asleep & found himself lying beside Kyuhyun who was still wrapping his arms around Wook's waist.

A smile drew on Wook's face as his heart skipped a beat when he looked at the taller guy's face.

He moved slowly & carefully so he doesn't wake Kyuhyun up & got off the sofa. He picked his shirt off the floor ,smiling like a freak as he remembered what happened the night before ,and just in that moment .. he realized that he really has fallen deeply for Kyuhyun.

 

He looked at the clock & found out that it was still early ,so he decided to take a shower then he would wake Kyuhyun up.

Wook took a shower & got out of the bathroom with only a towel around his waist covering his lower body , he was about to go to his bedroom & get dressed ,when suddenly the door bell rang.

He went to see who it was & when looked from the door's hole ,he saw the last person he expected to see.

He opened the door immediately with a big smile on his face.

 

- SUNGMIN HYUNG !!- Wook said happily when he opened the door ,while Mi expression wasn't exactly very happy since he REALLY hated to see Wook in "that state of clothing" no matter how close they were.

 

And as if that scene wasn't enough for Min ..the next thing that happened ….

 

- Wookie-ah~ why didn't you wake me up ?- Kyuhyun asked as he was rubbing his eyes ,with only a pair of shorts on that Min immediately could recognize that it was Wook's.

- Wait … this is not what it seems … e didn't … this is not … - Wook mumbled dumbly as he knew for sure that Min's mind would go wild after "this"…. Well .. not that he could blame him !

 

- WHAT THE HELL !!! YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR BOSS ?? !!! – Min said now yelling in shock ,as Wook covered his face with his hands ,and Kyuhyun just stood there in his place looking at them confused & with some REALLY cheesy & dumb expressions !

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You guys wanna know what happened the night before ?? you will have to wait for the [Flashbacks] in the next chapter ^^

 

First of all ,I'm REALLY , REALLY SORRY for being too late to update ,but what can I say ??

 

COLEEGE EXAMS >< UGHHHH !!

Any way , I know that this chapter is way too fluffy & there's not much events going on ,but I promise you that the next chapter will have some mystery … and some YeMin ^^

{{ since a lot of you wanted to see some YeMin .. your wish is my command ^_* you gotta admit that I'm a nice person ^^ hehe !

 

I really hope that you liked this chappie ^^ and forgive me if you find any typos or grammatical mistakes : )

 

 

Please comment & subscribe : ) Gomawoo ~ <3

And I wanna say a HUGE ,ENOURMOUS ,FAT thank you to all of you who subscribed my story :") you guys are THE BEST

** HUGS & KISSES :* :*