chapter 14

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

- Are you sure you have everything ? – Min asked again to reassure when they got out of the car after they reached the airport.

- The passport ,the files …. Yup .. everything's here !- Wook said after looking in his back bag.

- Take care good care of yourself okay ? I don't want you to call me from there & telling me that you're in trouble ! –Min said & Wook started laughing

- You know that I won't do that ! come here !- Wook said laughing as he got closer & pulled Min into a hug.

- I'll miss you Wookie .. now you will leave me alone here ! –Min said pouting & Wook just smiled

- You're not alone ! Yesung is here ! I know that he'll be enough for you – Wook said giving Min a wink  & the latter blushed pinched him on the shoulder ,making Wook laugh his off at Min's red face.

- Listen Minnie … I want you to take care of Kyuhyun .. please keep calling & check on him when I'm not here okay ? – Wook said with a pleading tune & Min nodded.

- You know that I will .. don't worry … now go .. the staff must be waiting for you inside – Min said smiling & Wook smiled too before giving Min another hug.

 

Wook broke the hug & entered the airport from the giant entrance gate.

 

He could feel his heart beating fast in his chest ,as it was his first time to travel outside of Korea alone. Even though he had a group from the company going with him … nothing to him was going to replace Kyuhyun's place no matter what … for some reason .. being without Kyuhyun made him feel lonely & insecure … but deep inside he knew that going on the trip would mean the world to Kyuhyun.

 

After few minutes of looking here & there ,and walking in different directions ,Wook could spot a familiar face waving at him at a corner .. and he smiled immediately before walking to the corner.

 

- Am I late ? I'm so sorry ! – Wook said smiling as he bowed politely to Ahra

- Ah Anyo~ you're not late ! actually you're on time !

- It's my first time to travel abroad ,so …. I didn't know where to go exactly or what to do ! – Wook said laughing & Ahra laughed too

- It's okay don't worry about that … I get that you're nervous and I'll try to help you the best that I can Ryeowook shii – Ahra said smiling & Wook smiled back at her ,yet again … he was amazed by Ahra's personality ,and for a second .. he couldn't believe that she was Kyuhyun's sister .

 

Ahra was nothing like Kyuhyun. Even though Wook has known the real 'tender' side of Kyuhyun ,In front of strangers .. Kyuhyun was the same evil ,cold-hearted manager that almost everyone hated ! But Ahra was nice with Wook from the beginning.

 

It was still early for their flight ,so they just finished all the papers & checked the passports before going to a small café until the flight time would come.

 

- Why are you so nervous Ryeowook shii ? – Ahra asked with a concerned tune ,when she noticed that Wook wouldn't stop tapping his foot on the ground nervously.

- I'm just … this whole trip thing … I .. I never imagined doing it without Kyuhyun – Wook said looking down ,obviously not very aware of what he said.

- Kyuhyun ?!! – Ahra asked with a small smile on her face ,and in that moment ,Wook was brought back to reality.

- Oh! I mean … I mean Mr. Cho ….. – Wook  said as his face started to feel like it's been set on fire, while Ahra just giggled.

- Ah it's okay … I know that you two seem to be very good friends .. Kyuhyun never treats his assistants the way he treats you .. and to be honest ,he would NEVER let his personal assistant do this kinda trip in his place ! he REALLY trusts you – Ahra said & Wook blushed even more ,as a satisfied smile spread across his face.

- Yeah .. we're … friends … !

 

 

The time passed by fast ,and in few hours ,they were already walking through the hallway that would lead them to the plane, but before he could get in the plane ,Wook's phone rang .. telling him that he received a text.

He opened it ,and his heart started beating like crazy when he saw that it was actually from Kyuhyun ..

 

"I'll miss you .. take care of yourself ~ I trust you .. Saranghae~"

A heavy sigh left Wook's quivering lips ,and he still managed to type "Na do Saranghae~!" despite how trembling his hands were.

 

- Ryeowook shii … let's go !- Ahra said & Wook looked up immediately, closing his phone in an instant as he followed her to the plane's gate.

 

And after a short while .. the flight to Japan took off.

 

 

** Meanwhile **

 

Sungmin sighed heavily as he parked the car. Something in his heart told him that this trip was nothing good to Ryeowook ,but at the same time there was no way he would told him that ,not after he saw how badly Ryeowook wanted to do that for Kyuhyun.

He got out of his car & walked into the mall ,walking through different sections to get everything he needed ,and in a short while he left the mall & drove back to his place.

 

He walked into his apartment & went straight to the living room ,throwing himself on the sofa & not even bothering picking up the shopping bags from the floor & arranging the things he bought.

He didn't feel good or happy ,he was tired & he absolutely was still feeling a clench in  his chest  every time he imagined Ryeowook calling him & telling him that he's in trouble.

 

"I'm going crazy ! he's gonna be fine !!" Min said to himself as he closed his eyes slowly.

 

The door bell was ringing for few minutes ,causing Min to start waking up ,and when he did it took him few seconds to realize that he fell asleep on the couch and that it was already dark outside.

He got off the couch & walked to the door swinging on his way since he was still in an half asleep state.

 

- WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU ?? – Yesung burst out the question when Sungmin opened the door ,leaving the latter in a state of shock.

- What ? – Min asked innocently as he blinked his eyes twice still confused & not really aware of whatever was happening .. he didn't know what to be confused about more .. the fact that Yesung was at his house ,or that he looked scared.

- I was DYING to know what was going with you !! I called you hundreds of times but your phone is out of reach and now it took you too long to answer the door !! what's going on with you ?? – Yesung asked almost yelling ,his angry tune sent shivers to Min's body ,and his heart started beating so fast.

 

"Is he really that scared ?"

 

- Come in …  - Min said ,trying his best not to let his voice sound as shivery as it actually was.

 

Yesung walked inside the house after taking few deep breaths to calm himself.

 

- Sorry .. it's messy here , I was tired so I slept ,and …-Min started to say while running around the living room trying to collect all the coffee cups that were on the coffee table and the shopping bags that were still on the floor , when something not expected for him happened.

-Stop blathering nonsense and just look at me !- Yesung said with a serious voice when he suddenly reached for Min's arm and & held it tightly in his ,making Min freeze in his spot.

 

Few seconds passed before Min slowly turned around to Yesung's direction ,looking everywhere but at him .His heart was beating fast & he knew that if his eyes met Yesung's gaze it would only make things worse.

But as if Yesung could hear Min's thoughts ,he put his hand under Min's chin ,gently lifting it up until Min's had no other choice but to look in Yesung's eyes.

 

- Are you really okay ? – Yesung asked again ,only this time with a much concerned tune.

- I'm FINE ! really ! I was just tired and I slept all day ! so what ? – Min argued back with a steady voice ,even though he felt like he was melting from the inside because of Yesung's concern & protective attitude.

- Just take a seat ,I'll make some coffee .. – Min said as he slowly & gently pulled his hand out of Yesung grip ,leaving the latter no choice but nod & obey ,taking a seat on the sofa as Min picked up the shopping bags & went to the kitchen.

 

 

"Why am I like this ? Why's my heart beating this fast ? CALM DOWN LEE SUNGMIN !! He held my hand .. so what ??!! it's normal !! I mean .. we're dating .. so .. it's normal if he holds my hand" A voice inside Min's head kept saying as he opened the cups shelf to take two cups out & pour some coffee.

"But GOSH! His eyes .. his voice ! He was really worried about me !" Another voice in Min's head argued back ,along with the fast heart beat that wouldn't slow down for not even a second !

 

Meanwhile ,Yesung was still sitting in the living room .His heart relieved that Sungmin was okay ,but in his mind ,millions of thoughts kept roaming around.

When suddenly ,Yesung heard a loud crash ,coming out from the kitchen ,causing his blood to go cold as he rushed and got off the sofa ,running his way to the kitchen.

 

Min was covering his forehead with his hand ,looking down at the shattered glass on the floor ,while he used the other hand to support himself by leaning on the counter table.

Yesung ran towards Min without any thoughts in his head ,he didn't care about stepping on the glass on the floor or anything else.

 

- What happened to you ?!! are you okay ? –Yesung asked rushed as he kept shaking Min by his shoulders.

- I'm … I'm fine .. I go a bit dizzy ,and dropped the gl….- Min couldn't finish his words as he lost his balance ,almost falling on the ground ,but Yesung held him fast preventing him from falling.

- Shhhh~ ! don't talk .. come here !- Yesung said as he turned around & carried Min on his back ,walking out the kitchen carefully & straight to the living room ,where he gently put him down on the sofa.

 

- Aishhh~ ! YOU'RE BLEEDING !! – Yesung yelled the moment he made Min sit on the sofa & saw the cut that was bleeding in his hand.

- It's small ,stop over-reacting !!- Sungmin protested as he closed his eyes when he sensed that the dizziness didn't go away.

- Just tell me where do you put the medicines & first-aid things ?

- I said I'm fi-

- JUST TELL ME WHERE FOR GOD'S SAKE !!- Yesung finally said yelling & interrupting Sungmin who looked at him shocked as hell & with eyes wide opened.

-They're … they're in the small cabinet near the kitchen door –Sungmin answered shakily & Yesung got on his feet immediately & went to that cabinet.

 

 

Sungmin's heart was very fluttery ,as he looked at how concerned & pale Yesung's face was.

He was too fascinated by Yesung's actions that he didn't even feel the pain as Yesung was cleaning & covering the cut on his hand gently.

 

- How do you feel ? is it suppressing the cut too much ?- Yesung asked breaking Min's thought's ,obviously asking about the injury.

- No ,it's perfect ..- Min said giving Yesung a small smile & he could feel the latter sigh in relief.

 

 

Yesung started to collect all the blood-covered cloths he used to clean the cut & putting back everything in its place ,when Min suddenly held his hand ,making Yesung look at him confused.

 

-Do you need anything ? Does your hand hurt ?-Yesung asked ,but Min shook his head no immediately.

- Can you just sit … please ? – Min said pointing at his side on the sofa ,and Yesung obeyed without any second thoughts.

 

 

The silence stretched between the two ,making Min feel even more nervous than he already was ,when suddenly … Yesung reached out his hand a little bit ,just to take Min's hand in his.

 

- You scared the outta me ! –Yesung said laughing ,and Min blushed a little bit as he giggled too.

- I'm sorry … - Min whispered as he looked down.

- Well …. You should actually be sorry !-Yesung said rising a brow ,and Min shocked at his statement.

- What ? –Min said rising a brow ,and not actually believing Yesung's sarcasm in such a situation.

- I made a reservation in the best restaurant here ,and I was coming here to take you ,but now we missed it ! – Yesung said smiling ,making Min even more confused when he heard these words.

- I … I …… - Min stuttered nervously … he didn't know what to say ,or how he was supposed to act after hearing that.

- I wanted tonight to be special my own way … but I guess that you now made it indeed very special … but in YOUR own way !- Yesung said laughing as he kept caressing Min's hand gently.

- What's the occasion ? – Min asked hesitate & Yesung looked at him

- I wanted to ask you ….–Yesung said looking in Min's eyes

- Ask me what .. ? –Min asked with a lot of hesitation ,as if he didn't really wanted to know.

- I wanted to ask you …. Do you accept taking this thing we have to the next level & accept to be my boyfriend ?

 

Min's heart skipped a beat in that moment ,he couldn't believe that all his waiting has come to an end in a blink of an eye.

 

- Do you accept to be my boyfriend ? – Yesung asked again ,and in that moment … Min's lips formed a big –no ,ENORMOUS- smile.

- Yes … YES !! .. I do accept to be your boyfriend !! –Min said as he hugged Yesung unconsciously ,and Yesung started laughing at the reaction.

 

Yesung broke the hug gently … slightly pushing Min away so he could look in his eyes ,and just when he did ..

 

- I … I love you  Minnie .. –Yesung said ,getting his face closer to Min who closed his eyes immediately when he understood what Yesung was about to do.

I love you too  ~ - Min whispered back with his eyes closed … as he could feel Yesung's warm breath caressing his shivering lips …. And just then .. their lips finally touched.

 

Min's felt as if his heart was set on fire, the rush of emotions that invaded his soul and body was unbelievable. He felt something that he never felt before .. sure he's been in relationships before ,but this time ,that feeling was special … it was something that he's been waiting for desperately ,and now … it happened suddenly when he was least expecting it.

 

He opened his eyes slowly as he pulled away from the kiss ,gasping for air .. and Yesung opened his eyes too in that moment ,meeting Min's gaze.

 

- Wow ~ ! –Yesung whispered as he blinked couple of times .. his expression giving Min the feeling of confusion & nervousness.

- What ? – Min asked flustered

- Who would've thought that you're such a great kisser ?!! –Yesung asked smirking ,with a husky voice & made Min's cheeks burn.

- Shut up ! –Min said blushing as he playfully hit Yesung on his shoulder making him laugh.

- I love you … I really do … - Yesung whispered again after he stopped laughing & Min stopped laughing too.

- I love you too … Kim JongWoon –Min whispered smiling ,getting closer to Yesung ,just to crash his lips with the latter's in a passionate kiss.

 

 

** Japan **

 

- We'll be staying in this hotel as long as we're here in Japan … the first meeting is going to be tomorrow morning ,so make sure that you have good rest – Ahra told Ryeowook when they were walking through  the hallway of the hotel ,following the hotel workers that carried their bags.

 

- These are your rooms … please make yourself comfortable & just call from the phone in your room if you needed anything – The hotel worker explained ,pointing to the two room next to each other as the other workers started to  take Ryeowook & Ahra's bags inside the rooms.

 

The workers left after few minutes ,leaving Ryeowook & Ahra standing at the rooms doors.

 

- Go inside & take some rest ,I'll see you later – Ahra said sending Ryeowook a peaceful smile & Ryeowook smiled back at her.

- You too take a good rest – Ryeowook said nodding as he walked into his room & Ahra did the same ,going into her own room.

 

 

He was very tired ,so he walked to the bed & just threw himself on it immediately, he closed his eyes trying to relax a little bit ,but the moment he did … Kyuhyun's face jumped into his thoughts.

A heavy sigh left him as he opened his eyes slowly & took out his phone from his pocket.

He opened the text that he received from Kyuhyun just before the plane took off & started reading it multiple times .. his heart beating faster after each time he does.

Then, he got on his feet & went to one of the bags that were located beside the dresser. He took a small bag that he was sure that his wallet was in it ,and after few seconds of searching through the bag … he freaked out.

 

"Oh no ! no no no no … this isn't happening … this isn't happening " Ryeowook started to say when  he couldn't find his wallet that had his passport & all the money that was with him.

 

He was still in a state of chaos ,freaking out to a point that he started to feel his eyes starting to fill up with tears ,when suddenly ,he heard few knocks on the door. He didn't want to respond ,deciding that he wants to keep looking.

 

"Ryeowook ? it's me .. Ahra .." The voice said behind the door & Ryeowook froze in his spot before he got the situation & opened the door.

 

-I thought you slept already .. Ahra said when Ryeowook took a long time to open.

-Ah I'm sorry I just found out that ….- Ryeowook wanted to say ,but he stopped talking when he saw Ahra holding his wallet in her hands.

-This … THIS !!! where did you find this !?- Ryeowook asked shocked as he pointed to the wallet & Ahra started laughing.

-I found it in my hand bag ! you obviously got confused when we were in the car on the way here & put it in my bag instead of yours- Ahra said smiling as she handed he wallet to Ryeowook who took it with his shaky hands.

-Ah Gomawoo … you saved me …! - Ryeowook said gratefully ,but the moment he looked at the wallet in his hand ,his face went very pale when he saw that the wallet was open. He looked at Ahra with a very nervous face ,but she looked back at him smiling.

-It was opened when I took it out ,I hope there's nothing missing …. I need to go now ,but I'll meet you in the hotel restaurant after an hour to have lunch & talk about few things concerning our meeting tomorrow - Ahra said as she started to walk away & Ryeowook nodded awkwardly at her before he went inside his room again & closed the door.

 

 

His heart was beating so fast from the nerves ,and he could feel the cold sweat running down his forehead. He sat on the edge of the bed & opened the wallet again … taking a look at the pictures of him and Kyuhyun that were in the wallet … and his eyes immediately landed on the picture where they were … kissing.

(A/N: the pictures that he & Kyu took in the amusement park before)

 

The dread feeling started to pile up in Ryeowook's chest when the reality hit him hard in the face.

 

"Did she see THESE ?!!" Ryeowook asked himself freaked out … even though he knew the answer so well. If Ahra had found the wallet open .. then there was NO WAY that she hasn't seen those.

 

The next hour passed  by as hell for Ryeowook ,who could feel his whole body shaking just by the thought that he has to clear everything up for Ahra when they meet for lunch.

 

"Just it up Ryeowook … this is for the best for everyone .. there's no point of keeping it a secret ,so if I have to do this alone … I will !" Ryeowook encouraged himself silently ,as he walked out of his room & went to the first floor ,where the restaurant surely was.

 

He could see Ahra sitting alone on one of the tables the moment he walked into the restaurant ,and right then ,she saw him too as she waved to him smiling. He nodded for her & walked to her direction ,taking a seat in front of her & trying his best to appear as calm & confident as possible.

 

- Sorry if I made you wait – Ryeowook said when he sat down & Ahra shook her head.

- No .. I just got here in fact – Ahra said smiling & Ryeowook nodded.

 

An awkward silence stretched in the air between the two ,and Ryeowook could feel his heart pounding restlessly in his chest with each moment passing by. He knew that stalking would lead to no good ,so he took a deep breath ..

 

- So … how do you find working for Kyuhyun ? – Ahra asked breaking the silence & Ryeowook looked at her shocked.

- It's .. really good … I enjoy working for him – Ryeowook said ,trying his best not to let his shaky voice take over & to sound as calm as possible.

- You are one of the rarest people that would say this about Kyuhyunnie … you must be really close … even outside the work –Ahra said & Ryeowook squeezed his eyes shut when he heard that.

 

 

"She saw them …" A voice in his head whispered ,and he could feel his cheeks becoming warmer.

 

- Listen … Ahra shii ..

-Just call me "noona" it's okay .. – Ahra said smiling

- Ahra noona … about the pictures that were in my wallet .. I …..

- It's okay … I already knew about this – Ahra interrupted & Wook looked at her with the most shocked expression.

- You … you KNEW ?

- I saw you kissing with Kyuhyun yesterday in the hospital .. even before that .. just the fact that Kyuhyun trusted you enough to let you come to the hospital & make sure that he's okay ,and the fact that he trusted you enough to come to our house was enough for me to know that you're not just his secretary – Ahra explained calmly ,but Ryeowook was too nervous to act calm ,so he wasn't  really taking full control on his expressions … that's why the shocked expressions on his face were obvious.

- So … so you're .. I mean .. this is not a problem for you ? – Ryeowook managed to ask, still shocked that he wasn't really aware what he was saying. Ahra laughed.

- Why would it be not okay for me ?!! Kyuhyun can date whoever he wants ! –Ahra said smiling.

 

The word "date" hit Ryeowook hard ,because his relationship with Kyuhyun passed the dating period long time ago .He was already in a relationship with Kyuhyun ! But he couldn't complain about it or explain to Ahra much more … he was already feeling that a huge weight was lifted off his shoulder just by the fact that Ahra knew about them .. even if she just thought they're dating.

 

- Besides … -Ahra continued –Kyuhyun is my younger ,and only brother .. he faced a lot in his short life .. but I noticed a difference in him shortly after I heard that he hired a new assistant in the company … I don't know how deep are your feelings for him ,but I know that he likes you so much .. I saw it in his eyes when he talked to you on the phone ,and I saw it when you came to the hospital too –Ahra said without breaking the eye connection with Ryeowook ,making Wook feel  the sincerity in her words clearer than ever.

- I .. I really don't know what to say .. I'm not really sure if I'm the reason that Kyuhyun is happy ! –Ryeowook said laughing slightly .. the feeling of dread & nervousness in his heart started to fade away slightly.

- Oh come on !! at least you're the only one in the company that doesn't see Kyuhyun as the 'scary ,monster boss' !! – Ahra said laughing & Wook laughed too.

- Ummm … well .. trust me … at first ….. – Ryeowook said laughing & Ahra started to laugh harder.

 

 

They kept chatting for a while .. talking about Kyuhyun as Wook started to feel more comfortable & at ease talking about his feelings in front of Ahra who listened with care & laughed at most parts of the story.

 

Ryeowook was grateful. He was thankful just by the fact that Ahra was nice enough to let him feel accepted … even if she wasn't really aware of the whole reality of the relationship between him & Kyuhyun … he couldn't complain.

 

Regardless of everything that happened … maybe this … would be a good start of a better relationship between him & Kyuhyun .. one that's even better than  what they have now …

 

Maybe …..

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

PLEEEEASE READ THIS

 

OMG I know you hate me so much >< and I can't blame you :'''( I haven't updated in AGES … but it's just that I swear that I couldn't : (

 

Everything in my country is getting worse ,and the whole winter bad weather made everything harder & most of the time we don't even have an Internet connection : ( so please forgive me ><

Thank you to everyone who messaged me here & on FB & wished that I'm Okay … I swear that you guys are the BEST :"") I was sooo touched by your concern .. thank you sooo much <3 <3

I tried to make this chapter longer than all the previous chapters in a way to make up a little bit : ( even though I feel that it's a bit boring >< !! but I promise to try my best in the next chapter which I promise to try to update it soon ^^

 **keeping my fingers crossed that nothing bad happens ><**

 

About this chapter …. Here you go YeMin lovers !! :D !! I hope you're happy ^_* !

Wookie is slightly happier too that Ahra knows ^^

 

So … I would consider this chapter a bit fluffy XD !! I couldn't make Wookie sad : ( not after I abandoned it for so long :""" (

 

Please forgive me for any typos or grammar mistakes  : ( please comment & let me know what you think ^^

 

 Thank you again for not giving up on me :""") you guys are the BEST … and I swear that I will finish this story … it's my baby & I won't leave it without a completion ^_^ ~!