You are what matters the most !

I Hate That I can't Hate you .. !

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were both having the time of their lives ,laughing as if their lives depended on how much laughter they would laugh !

They totally forgot about the rest of the world .Their BIGGEST concern would be "What game should we play next ?!!"

Wook felt his heart jumped restlessly with each look he exchanged with his boyfriend ,who looked just like an excited child .If Wook hadn't already knew who Kyuhyun actually was ,he would NEVER in a million years would've guessed that he was the head manager of one of the biggest companies in Seoul.

Kyuhyun on the other hand wasn't feeling so different. All he could feel was happiness.

Everything he's been going through ,weather it was in work or with his family simply was gone with the wind ,or at least pushed to the back of his mind for a while.

Just by holding Wook's hand in his ,hugging him ,and kissing him .. was a heaven that Kyuhyun absolutely loved. So he was determined in his mind that NOTHING was going to ruin this night .. not after he let Wookie down so much times before.

This time … it was just about them .

 

 

- Kyu !! I'm tired !! Let's just rest for few minutes – Wook said pretending to be annoyed ,while Kyuhyun just kept pulling him by his hand.

- Just one more ride, and I promise to take a break after it ,okay ? – Kyuhyun said smiling and looking at Wook with pleading ,puppy eyes  ,and Wook just sighed defeated ,he couldn't say no to that cute face.

- Umm .. well then … I think I know the game I want to play .. come on !- Wook said as he pulled Kyuhyun this time ,and took him to one of the stalls in the park.

 

Kyuhyun smiled & looked at how excited Wook looked when they arrived at the stall. It was one of the shooting stalls ,where you get to shoot a target & win a present.

 

- Fine ,I'll win you something !– Kyuhyun said as he gently kissed Wook's cheek ,making the latter blush & smile like a freak !

 

Kyuhyun went inside the stall with a lot of confident . He wanted to make Wook happy ,so he decided to try his best ,even though these kinda games were not exactly his type ,since he preferred the dangerous games & roller coasters.

After a couple of bad shots ,Kyuhyun felt so frustrated that he couldn't hit the target .

 

- It's okay ! let's just go – Wook said laughing at how focused Kyuhyun looked ,but Kyuhyun didn't listen to him & just kept focusing on the target in front of him.

 

And after about minutes of trying , BANG !! Kyu finally could hit it right .

 

- YES !! – Kyuhyun shouted excitedly & happily

- YOU DID IT !!! – Wook yelled excitedly & Kyuhyun turned around to face him

 

They were both smiling and laughing like two freaks , everyone in the stall kept looking at how childish they were acting .They were just like two 5 year kids who are excited over winning a game !!

 

- What present do you want ? – The owner of the stall said to Kyuhyun pointing to the shelf where all the toys & souvenirs were.

- I'll take this one !- Kyuhyun said as he took a toy from the shelf then turned around to face Wook who was busy checking his phone so he didn't really see what Kyuhyun chose.

- Here you go ! – Kyuhyun said handing the toy to Wook ,and Wook's eyes widened when he saw the toy.

- A giraffe ?!! – Wook said smiling widely as he took the stuffed giraffe from Kyuhyun

- Do you like it ? – Kyuhyun asked reassuring even though Wook's happy expressions said it all.

- I love it ! thank you – Wook whispered smiling as he gently kissed Kyuhyun's lips.

 

Kyuhyun smiled when they broke the kiss & Wook smiled too . Kyuhyun took Wook's hand in his & they started walking again.

They went to that small cafeteria that was in the park since they both were hungry & tired after playing with all different types of games.

 

- Are you having a good time ? – Kyuhyun asked & Wook looked at him with a dumb expression while eating his meal.

- You're kidding ,right ? this is the best day for me since a very long time .. I can't remember the last time I had his much fun !! –Wook said obviously & Kyuhyun laughed softly.

- I'm surprised that you're happy though !!- Kyuhyun said pretending to be confused & Wook shot him a questioning look.

- What do you mean ? – Wook asked confused & Kyuhyun started laughing hard ,making Wook even more confused.

- You looked like you were having the MOST HORRIBLE time ever .. screaming like a little girl on the roller coaster !! – Kyuhyun said laughing & Wook blushed massively.

- Oh come on ! you screamed too !- Wook said trying to fight back ,even though he knew that he couldn't deny that he was screaming his guts out for sure !

- I screamed because of excitement ! but you were freaked out !! – Kyuhyun said still laughing his off ,and Wook just rolled his eyes.

- Whatever … fine .. I was a bit afraid ,but I still had the best time ever – Wook said seriously as he kept stabbing the piece of meat in his plate with unnecessary force.

- Are you mad ? you know that I'm joking, right ? –Kyuhyun asked softly as he held Wook hand ,and Wook raised his head & looked at Kyuhyun's face.

- I'm not … I'm the happiest man right now – Wook said with a huge smile on his face ,and Kyuhyun smiled too.

 

They kept talking for a while continuing their meals ,and after they finished .. they decided that it was time for them to leave ,so Kyuhyun paid for everything and they both got out of the cafeteria.

 

- LOOK ! come on !! – Wook said when they were about to walk out of the park ,and Kyuhyun got confused.

 

Wook held his boyfriend by the wrist & pulled him somewhere ,and when they got nearer ,Kyuhyun realized that they were going to a photo booth.

Wook was very excited ; so he got inside first & pulled Kyuhyun in with him.

They sat in front of the camera and started taking pictures in lots of different poses.

In some pictures they were laughing like freaks ! in others they were doing aigeo ,but their favorites .. were the two pictures they took while … kissing.

 

- They are amazing ! – Wook said excitedly as he was checking the pictures in his hands ,but when he turned around & looked at Kyuhyun ,he noticed that he was kinda absent-minded.

- What's wrong ? are you okay ? – Wook asked worried when he saw the difference in Kyu's expressions & behavior.

- Ah .. I'm okay .. the pics are really beautiful – Kyuhyun said smiling & trying his best to sound normal ,but Wook didn't believe that ,he could feel that something was going on with Kyuhyun … but he didn't wanna ruin their perfect date ,so he didn't ask Kyuhyun further more about it.

 

They both walked out of the park & went to Kyuhyun car holding hands ,and talking about different things.

 

- Wow ! I can't believe that we've been in the park for 6 hours straight !! – Wook said when he looked at his clock & it was pointing to 10:00 PM.

- Well .. it's still kinda early .. so …. Do you wanna go somewhere else ? –Kyuhyun asked & Wook looked at him smiling.

- I think I know the perfect place to go to … - Wook said slightly smirking ,and Kyuhyun just gave him a curious look.

 

 

- What are we waiting for again ?? – Kyuhyun asked for the 17th time in five minutes !

- Oh come on ! just be a bit patient Kyuhyun ! – Wook said annoyed as he kept looking at the sky.

 

Kyuhyun was DYING to know why Wook decided to come to the bank of the Han river out of all places.

 

- What are you looking at ?? and what are we waiting for ?? I'm freezing  right here !! –Kyuhyun whined again and Wook rolled his eyes at him.

- GOSH ! Who would've known that "Mr. Cho" would be such a baby ?? !!- Wook teased with an evil smirk on his face ,and Kyuhyun sighed closing his eyes.

- Aishh ~ - Kyuhyun cursed in a very low tune ,but Wook still managed to hear him ,so he started laughing at him because he thought that Kyuhyun looked like the cutest person on earth !!

- Here it goes !! Look !! – Wook said suddenly pointing to the sky . Kyuhyun got very confused but he looked at the sky .. just to see something he totally unexpected ,because in that moment ,there were a lot of fireworks in the sky !

 

It was one of the most beautiful things Kyuhyun's ever seen. There were a lot of different colors ,forming different shapes & lightening the dark sky.

 

The fireworks lasted for about ten minutes  ,and when they finished ,Wook looked at Kyuhyun with a big smile ,just to see that Kyuhyun was still looking at the sky even though the fireworks were over.

 

- AMAZING ? RIGH T ?? – Wook asked excitedly as he stood in front of Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun looked at Wook still dazed from the amazing thing he saw ,and without a word ,he wrapped his arms around Wook's waist ,pulling him close in a tight hug.

Wook gladly snuggled on Kyuhyun's chest since he really liked to do that, and he just knew .. that Kyuhyun liked the show so much.

 

- Is it your first time to see this ? – Wook asked as he kept snuggling on Kyu's chest and hugging him back.

- Yes  ,how did you know about this ? – Kyuhyun asked as he slightly pushed Wook a bit back to look in his face.

- This show happens in this same time of every month – Wook explained & Kyuhyun just nodded before he looked at the sky again, while Wook returned to his position ,hiding his face in Kyu's chest.

- I guess I was too busy with my life that I miss such great things –Kyuhyun said quietly and Wook could hear a hence of sadness in his voice.

 

Wook didn't say a word ,instead he just tightened his grips on Kyuhyun's back ,he felt bad for Kyuhyun .He could never imagine the pressure that Kyuhyun has in his life due to his work ,and from the way Kyuhyun often talked about his family; Wook could tell that Kyuhyun's  relationship with them wasn't so good either.

 

A heavy silence stretched in the air between them as they remained hugging each other silently for few minutes ,each of the lost in his own thoughts in his head.

Wook could feel a slight shiver hat ran through Kyuhyun's body ,and so he broke the hug.

 

- You're cold ! your hand are freezing !- Wook said as he took Kyuhyun's hand ,and realized how cold his fingertips were.

- It's okay – Kyuhyun said laughing softly ,while Wook shot him an angry look.

- It's not okay !! Let's go .. you can get really sick!! – Wook said protesting as he kept rubbing Kyuhyun's hands in an attempt to make them warm again.

- Fine … let's go .. – Kyuhyun said smiling as he took advantage that Wook was holding his hand ,so he used that same hand & pulled Wook closer to him ,wrapping his arm around the shorter guy's neck.

 

They walked together & got in the car ,happier than ever ,laughing like two excited children ,and experiencing the happiness they both needed so much.

After few minutes of driving ,they arrived at Wook's place.

Kyuhyun turned off the car & turned his head to look at Wook who was laying back his head on the head-stand of the seat ,with his eyes closed.

 

- Wookie-ah~ ! .. we're here ! – Kyuhyun said smiling as he took the car key out of its place after he turned off the car ,but he got confused when he didn't hear a reply from Ryeowook.

 

- Ryeowook-ah~ !! why aren't you answering me ? – Kyuhyun said again as he moved himself on the driver's seat so he could have a better look on Wook's face.

 

Wook looked so peaceful ,but tired at the same time ! His face was as pale as usual ,with a hint of a rosy pink color trailing on his high cheek bones ,and he had his eyes shut .. a scene that made Kyuhyun's heart melt easily.

 

"I can't believe that he's deeply asleep ! he must've been so tired" Kyuhyun said in his head as he carefully slid his hand in Wook's pants pocket to search for Wook's apartment's keys.

When his hand was in Wook's pocket ,Kyuhyun could feel the cold iron keys under his finger tips ,so he slid his hand further inside the pocket ,but carefully so he wouldn't wake Wook up. When he finally took his hand out with the keys ,another thing came out of Wook's pocket ,it was the photos they took in the park.

Kyuhyun bend down to take the photos up from the car floor and when he did ,he took them in his hand & kept staring at them intensely.

 

"I never thought I would inter that booth ever again to take pictures with someone else !" Kyuhyun mumbled quietly as he carefully put the photos back into Wook's pocket.

 

He looked at Wook again ,and he smiled at how deeply asleep Wook seemed to be ,so he didn't wanna wake him up.

He got out of the car and went to the passenger's seat. He opened the door & leaned forward ,unlocked the seat belt ,and carefully put one hand behind Wook's neck, while the other held Wook's legs behind his knee. Kyuhyun managed to stand up straight after he made sure that he was carrying Wook Well.

He closed the passenger's door with his foot ,and walked around the car again ,managing to lock it with quite difficulty ,since he was carrying Wook bridal style.

He walked into the building after he locked the car ,and went to the elevator.

When they arrived at the door of Wook's apartment ,he was trying to open the door of the apartment ,but he had few difficulty doing it while he had t focus on holding Wook well so that he wouldn't fall. But after few minutes ,the door was finally opened . Kyuhyun walked inside the house without even closing the door behind him .He went directly to the bed room ,where he gently managed to put Wook in bed . he took a step back & just looked at Wook ,a pleased smile appeared on his lips as he admired the shorted guy who looked like an angel for him.

 

He got out of the room & went to close the door of the apartment ,but when he came back to the bed room , Wook was sitting on the edge of the bed ,rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

 

- What am I doing here ? – Wook asked tiredly when he saw Kyuhyun standing at the door's frame.

- What do you mean ? it's your room babo !! – Kyuhyun said laughing and Wook looked at him with a death gaze.

- Aishhh ~ - Wook cursed annoyed at Kyuhyun's playful attitude and Kyuhyun just laughed softly as he walked towards Wook.

- You looked really tired & deeply asleep ,I didn't wanna disturb you – Kyuhyun said as he sat next to Wook on the bed ,reaching out his hand .. just to grab Wook's hand gently in his.

 

Wook didn't say a word ,instead ,he scooted himself on the bed ,getting closer until his side was pressing against  Kyuhyun's side ,then he laid his head slowly until he rested it on Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

- Gomawoo .. Kyuna ~ - Wook whispered softly ,with an almost inaudible voice ,but Kyuhyun could still hear him.

- I didn't do anything , I'm the one who should thank you ,this was absolutely one of the most amazing days of my life ,and being with you made it that much more beautiful.

 

Wook smiled satisfied when he heard Kyu saying that ,just the thought that he made Kyuhyun happy was enough for him.

 

- Can I tell you something ? – Wook asked hesitated.

- Hmm .. – Kyuhyun mumbled as a reply ,and Wook took a deep breath.

- I was scared , very scared … - Wook said & Kyuhyun moved himself a little bit so that he could look at Wook's face.

- Sacred of what ?! – Kyuhyun asked worried as he kept staring intensely in Wook's eyes.

A heavy sigh left Wook's mouth as he closed his eyes ,hesitated to talk, but he knew that if he wanted his relationship with Kyuhyun to work .. he had to open up his heart to him.

 

- I was scared .. that maybe you regretted this .. – Wook said with difficulty.

- Regret what ?

- This thing we have .. us .. I was afraid that maybe you got bored of me ,that maybe you thought we rushed the things up … or - Wook was talking fast ,closing his eyes ,but he didn't continue ,because his words were cut off ,by Kyuhyun's lips that pressed against his powerfully.

 

Wook didn't react at first ,but after few seconds ,he moved his lips against Kyuhyun's as they shared a gentle kiss ,before Kyuhyun gently pulled back.

Wook opened his eyes ,and saw Kyuhyun looking in his eyes with a deep ,hypnotizing gaze that made his heart beat very fast.

 

- You are the craziest ,yet the cutest & most innocent person I've known ,you know that right ? – Kyuhyun asked without letting the smile vanish from his lips, and Wook blushed massively at those words.

- So … you're not …. – Wook tried to ask ,but Kyuhyun interrupted him.

- What ? bored ? how can I possibly get bored of you ? are you crazy ? – Kyuhyun asked laughing and Wook just looked at him innocently.

-I told you before .. my life is a complete mess right now ,I'm getting under a lot of pressure ,and to be honest …. The ONLY thing .. that's keeping me together ,and helping me not to lose my mind … is you … just the thought that I am able to be with you is the most important thing for me now – Kyuhyun said as he was gently playing with Wook's hair , it with his fingertips

 

Wook's eyes widened in shock at Kyuhyun's words .Kyuhyun sounded so honest ,and his voice had a very apologetic tune in it.

He was about to open his mouth & say something ,but Kyuhyun cut him off again.

- I am actually really thankful to you for being so open about what you feel ,and I want you to forgive me ,I swear that I'm trying to be a better boyfriend ,I really wanna deserve you .. Wookie … I really care for you & love you more than you can imagine ,even if I don't show it that much – Kyuhyun continued talking & looking down ,but he lifted his head & looked at Wook when he heard a soft sob coming from Wook.

 

Wook wasn't only crying ,he was already sobbing ,and his face was now soaked with tears.

 

- Babo … you get scared to lose me .. and when I tell you that I love you .. you cry ??!! – Kyuhyun said softly as he gently smiled ,wiping Wook's tears with his hands gently.

- I love you too Kyuhyunnie .. I love you so much – Wook said smiling ,despite all the tears that were falling down his face.

 

Kyuhyun let out a relieved ,soft laugh .. as he was sure that Wook's tears ,were happy tears for sure.

Kyuhyun got closer to Wook ,until he rested his fore head on Wook's forehead .. looking deeply in Wook's swollen eyes.

 

- I love you … - Kyuhyun whispered softly ,his hands caressing Wook's cheek gently.

- I love you too – Wook whispered back ,before he closed his eyes and got even closer to Kyuhyun ,until their lips finally made contact …

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

 

Hehehehehe ^^" I know I'm such a teaser ^^" lol !!

Here you go ^_^ this time I kept my promise & updated soon :p !!

So yeah … this chapter was FLUFFINESS FROM HEAD TO TOE !! LOL XD !!

I had to do it guys >< I wanted to give KyuWook their sweetness back before the "DRAMA" happens {{ teaser ><  !!

Anyway , I think that the next chapter will have some … ummm … ^^"

I'm HORRIBLE at writing s (guess I'm too innocent .. or NOT ^^" LOL) >< so I still haven't decided what to do ><

I'll do my very best to update sooo soon ^^" Wish me luck my precious readers <3 ^^

I hope u enjoyed it XD <3 !!

 

 

  • Comments & Subscribes are deeply loved  & appreciated  (≖﹏≖✿)

 <3