Job Hunting

~ The Boys ~

"Okay... So where shall we start boys?" said Yoo-Ri. 

 

The EXO boys were going around handing out her resume.

 

With the help of Suho, he was able to make a really good resume for Yoo-Ri. He was good at that.

And with Chanyeol's knowledge with technology, he was able to print lots of copies. 

With Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun's charming powers, they will able to break the ice with em ladies who wouldn't want to take Yoo-Ri's resume. 

And with D.O. he was umm.. he did what he was best at.... of course.. eating. 

 

"We can try my cafe" announced Suho. 

"Yup! Yup! Yes Please!" Yoo-Ri nodded. 

 

~ It'd be amazing working with Suho Oppa ^^ ~ [YOO-RI]

 

"I know someone who would hire you right away... no resume required" smirked Kai. 

"Yeah? Really?" Yoo-Ri smiled. 

"I'll hire you to be my girlfriend" winked Kai. 

"Oh gosh... Here we go again!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 

 

"I'll hire you to be my wife! I'll take good care of you!" argued Sehun. 

"I'll hire you to take beautiful selcas with me... YOU CAN BE FAMOUS!" Baekhyun argued as well. 

"If you *munch* pick me *munch* .. We'll eat lots of *munch* food together" smiled D.O.

"Trust me Yoo-Ri if only we were hiring right now at the noodle shop,  I would totally recommend you and save you from all these stupid job offerings these boys are offering you" said Chanyeol. 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

"Okay Guys! We will all seperate!" announced Leader Suho. 

"I'll take Yoo-Ri & D.O. with me and we'll go to my cafe and around that area. Chanyeol & Kai can go together, and Sehun & Baekhyun"

"Awww man! I wanted Kai!" pouted Sehun. 

"No because I know that if I put you two together, you won't get anything done. You'll just end up wondering off and checking girls out" said Suho. 

"Okay! DISPERSE MINIONS!" Yoo-Ri ran. 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

When Suho's group got to the cafe, Yoo-Ri was surprised by such a cute store. It was simple yet really cute and eye catching. It had really cute hand drawings all over and it was a fairly big store. It had two big sliding doors that would be great open during summer for that summer breeze to come in. 

 

~ I like this place already! It's so cute! ^^ And especially if I would get to work with Suho Oppa! :P ~ [YOO-RI]

 

"OMO! Oppa! I LOVE THIS PLACE!" Yoo-Ri smiled widely.

 

~ I knew she would love this place ~ [SUHO]

 

"That's just the outside Yoo-Ri. Wait till you get inside" smirked Suho.

"I'll just *munch* wait out here *munch* for you guys" said D.O.  

 

The place was fairly new. The walls were colorful and had polaroid pictures all over the place. This cafe was very well known to be where couples go. And just like the outside, the walls had doodles all over and love messages as well. 

 

~ I'd be nice to have something on that wall ~ [SUHO]

 

- - - - - - - - - - 

 

While Suho's group was doing something productive; Sehun's on the other hand was not. They were suppose to drop Yoo-Ri's resume at this gaming store but Sehun ended up playing video games and Baekhyun found himself a photobooth. 

 

"Oh! Looking good Baekhyun!" he winked at himself inside the photobooth. 

 

Then someone accidentally opened the booth. 

 

"Ooopps! ... Oh hey there cutie" a girl winked at him. 

"Do you work here?" asked Baekhyun. 

"Yes...." she smiled. 

"Here's a resume of my sister, she wants to work here" he smiled back.

"We're not really hiring right now cutie, but I'll take it for you. And I'll put in a good recommendation for your sister to get hired" she winked. 

"Fantastic" Baekhyun smiled. 

 

While Sehun was playing DDR, lots of girls were gathering around him. 

 

"OMO! He's so handsome!"

"He's so cute!"

"I like his rainbow hair!"

"He's amazing at DDR!"

 

~ Great I've got there attention now ~ [SEHUN]

 

"Any of you ladies know a job hiring right now?"

 

None of the girls answered or raised their hands. 

 

"My sister is looking for a job right now and if anyone is willing to grab her resume which is right there at the side... You can add my number there as well"

 

All the girls grabbed a resume and some even grabbed two. Sehun smirked. 

 

"OH MY GOSH! I'll text you later"

"I'll hit you up when I want to hang out!"

"Hey! He's mine!" 

"LADIES! You all have my number now.... no worries! I'm available 24/7" Sehun winked. 

 

~ HAHA! They don't know it's actually D.O.'s number! MUAHAHAHAHA! ~ [SEHUN]

 

WOW! Surprisingly these boys were actually productively smart. They get their job done! 

 

- - - - - - - - - - 

 

Meanwhile, with Chanyeol & Kai they were having a hard time handing out the resumes. 

 

"Excuse me, are you guys hiring right now?" asked Chanyeol. 

 

"Nope sorry"

"Sorry not hiring at the moment" 

 

"Phhst! Kai! Come on! Use your charms!" said Chanyeol. 

"I'm pretty sure my powerful charms only work for women.... not sure if you noticed or not but all the places we've gone to only had male workers..." Kai shrugged. 

"Well think of something!" 

 

Kai grabbed Chanyeol and dragged him out of the last store they've been too. They've probably been to about 8 stores in the last hour and they have had no luck. 

Kai dragged him to a really busy area and started dancing. 

 

"Uhh.. Kai.. What're you doing?" Chanyeol started backing away from him. 

"Well you told me to think of something! And this is something!" Kai continued to dance. 

 

More and more people started gathering and some people even started to give money. 

 

"Nope! No money please! Just asking for you to take a resume for our lovely sister in need of a precious job at the moment" smiled Kai. 

"Come on Chanyeol! It's gathering more and more people!" Kai cheered. 

 

Chanyeol eventually gave and started dancing. But he couldn't dance at all for his life. So he started dancing Wolf.

 

"AWOOOO! AWOOOO!" Chanyeol danced putting his hands on his head making himself look like a wolf.

"WOW! GREAT JOB! CHANYEOL!" said Kai. 

 

~ Gotta do this for Yoo-Ri! YOU CAN DO IT CHANYEOL! AWOOO! ~ [CHANYEOL] 

 

Some people cheered and some people laughed but they were all surely entertainment. And soon enough all the resumes were gone. 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

"Annyeong Hashimnika! My name is Han Yoo-Ri! Nice to meet you!" Yoo-Ri cutely smiled. 

"Ahh Ye! Suho here has been saying good things about you" The manager smiled. 

 

While Yoo-Ri and the cafe manager talked for a bit, Suho was waiting at the cafe with his fingers crossed. 

 

After a about 10 minutes, Yoo-Ri went up to Suho. 

 

"So...." Suho waited for a reply from her. 

"Well..." Yoo-Ri looked sad. 

"Oh no.. It's okay we still have many resumes out there--" Suho was interupted. 

"I GOT IT!" Yoo-Ri cheered. 

"What?" 

"You've been such a good help Oppa and the manager really likes me" she smiled. 

 

Yoo-Ri and Suho cheered & hugged together, and eventually realising that it was probably a good idea since they were making a scene. 

 

~ So happy I will be working with Oppa! ^^ Thank You Suho Oppa! :) ~ [YOO-RI]

 

- - - - - - - - 

 

Later on, the whole group met back at their "fancy van."

Everyone was tired but it was a very well spent day. Everyone was happy for Yoo-Ri.

 

"GOSH! *munch* All these girls *munch* keeps calling *munch* me! It's so *munch* annoying! I wonder where they *munch* even got my *munch* number" D.O. was annoyed. 

"MUAHAHAHAHA!" Sehun laughed. 

"What did you do this time Sehun?" asked Suho. 

"Nothing" Sehun laughed while D.O. hit him with a donut and later on grabbing it and eating it again. 

"Ew! That's gross!" Sehun sticked his tongue out. 

"You're face is *munch* gross" 

 

"I think my beauty got your resumes out real quick" boasted Baekhyun. 

"Ha! Okaayy there!" Chanyeol elbowed him. 

"No one beats my beauty! Well except Yoo-Ri here! But other than that... yeah no one can beat me" Baekhyun smirked. 

"Excuse me there Mr.Bacon! I'm Mr.Handsome here!" argued Kai. 

"Yeah Whatever!" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah Whatever My !" Kai rolled his eyes and released a huge stink bomb. 

 

"OMG! KAI!" Yoo-Ri covered her nose. 
"Guys! Come on! Just be happy that Yoo-Ri got a job now okay? And if anyone calls for Yoo-Ri from the other resumes that we gave out... make Kai answered it.." said Suho. 

"Well what am I suppose to say?" panicked Kai. 

"That's your punishment! Make something up" 

 

Kai started to whine, whine, and whine. 

"I.HATE.YOU" Kai silently mouthed every word slowly to Baekhyun. 

 

~ Oh how I love these boys :P ~ [YOO-RI]

 

- - - - - - - - -

 

WOOP! WOOP! WOOP! 

EYY THERE ROLLING BUFFALOES & AWOO~ING WOLVES! 

Thanks for all the XLOVE! :) 

And I would like to mention again that all gifs/pictures are not mine and full credits go to the rightful owners ^^ 

 

ENJOY THIS REALLY HOT GIF OF KAI! <3 

OHH LALA! ;)