No More Bowl Cut

~ The Boys ~

"Ladies & Gentlemen, we will be shortly arriving at the Incheon International Airport. Please make sure your seats and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggages are safely tucked underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Please turn of all electronic devices until we are safely parked at the gate. Gamsahabnida."

 

As the captain were making his last few announcements before landing, Han Yoo-Ri slowly looked out the window. 

 

~ I will be seeing my fellow brothers soon ~ [YOO-RI]

 

It had been about 5 years till Yoo-Ri has left Korea cause her mother had remarried in the States; leaving her EXO brothers behind. It was very hard for her to leave her friends because they were the only ones who truly understood her. Growing up, Yoo-Ri was bullied by other girls her age. She was teased because she wouldn't play dolls with them, never wore dresses, and especially cause her mother accidently gave Yoo-Ri a bowl cut. 

 

- - - - - - - - 

 

"I wonder how our baby Yoo-Ri looks now..." asked Suho. 

"She probably looks more manly than all of us now" laughed Sehun.

"She probably still has that stupid bowl cut" Kai laughed out loud and high fived Sehun. 

"I don't really care what she looks like now. Just good to have her back" Suho grabbed Kai & Sehun's ears and twisted them while they screamed in pain. 

 

"YAH! Where's D.O. again?" asked Chanyeol. 

"I don't know..." Baekhyun replied while taking a selca of himself. 

"Baekhyun! Can you freakin for at least one second stop taking a picture of yourself! We need to find D.O." Chanyeol yelled while grabbing Baekhyun's camera away from him. 

"YAH! That was one of the best selca I've had in a while and you totally ruined it."

"It's your fault for not cooperating" argued Chanyeol.

"It's your fault for not cooperating" mimicked Baekhyun. 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

 

"Ladies & Gentlemen, Welcome to Incheon International Airport. Current local time is 11:25AM and temperature is 25 °C."

 

"So happy to be back home!" smiled Yoo-Ri. 

 

"On behalf of Korean Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are surely looking forward too seeing you again on board in the near future. Joh-eun halu doeseyo. (Have a nice day)" 

 

As Yoo-Ri was exiting the gate looking for her friends, an old man quickly grabbed her shoulder bag and ran. She quickly ran after him and was about to give up until the old man fell. Yoo-Ri caught up to the old man and quickly grabbed her shoulder bag from the man. She was wondering how the old man fell until she saw a guy at the side just calmly eating the apple he apparently hit the man with. EEWWWW! ~

 

The old man made a quick escape before anyone had caught him. 

 

Yoo-Ri ran to the guy at the side. 

 

"Thank You so much for your help!" smiled Yoo-Ri.

"No *munch* Problem! *munch*"

 

~ Wow this guy reminds me so much of D.O. ~ [YOO-RI]

 

"Wow! Who's that girl D.O.'s talking too?!?!" ran Kai towards D.O. 

"Should I always eat too to attract them beautiful ladies" joked Sehun. 

"I'd like to have a beautiful selca session with her" smiled Baekhyun.

"This is stupid. Can we go home now?" sighed Chanyeol. 

"Guys! Come back! We need to find Yoo-Ri" shouted Suho while running after the boys. 

 

- - - - - - - - - 

"D.O.! D.O.! D.O.!" ran Kai towards D.O. as he was crazily waving his hands. 

 

D.O. waved backed to Kai as he was running towards him & Yoo-Ri. 

 

"D.O.?" she slowly turned to faced him. 

"Kai! Kai! Kai!" he shouted back. 

"Kai?" Yoo-Ri turned towards Kai. 

 

"Yo D.O. You need to introduce me to your new friend here" Kai winked at Yoo-Ri.

 

~ Oh gosh. Kai never changed. He's still the big flirt he is ~ [YOO-RI]

 

"What's your name lovely?" Kai winked.

"Your face!" replied Yoo-Ri.

"OooOOooo! BURN!" yelled Sehun from behind them. 

 

D.O. was so clueless about everything and continued to eat from the side. The rest of the boys caught up with the group and gathered around. 

 

~ Oh My. Are these the EXO boys?!?! OMO! They've all grown very handsome! But Why the hell does Sehun have rainbow colored hair ~ [YOO-RI]

 

"BOYS! WE NEED TO GO!" yelled Suho. "Have you guys forgotten Yoo-Ri?!"

 

Yoo-Ri's eyes suddenly grew bigger as she knew that it was her Oppa Suho. She ran up to him and hugged him. She was so happy to see him again, as she felt closest to him. As Yoo-Ri tightly hugged Suho, everyone was shocked to see his beautiful girl whom they don't know hugging their leader. 

 

"Uhhh... *munch* This is *munch* awkward..." said D.O. 

"Shhh.. Shut up D.O.! And btw you're blocking my light... trying to take a selca here" Baekhyun pushed D.O. to the side. 

"Awwww Man! That should be me!" cried Sehun. 

"WHAT . THE . HELL ?!?!!?" Kai freaked out. 

"I do not understand what exactly is happening here...." said Chanyeol. 

 

~ OH MY. CHANYEOL OPPA's VOICE IS SO DEEP! ~ [YOO-RI]

 

At first of course like any other person would, Suho freaked out. But as soon as he felt that one and only tight hug, he knew it was Yoo-Ri. Suho smiled and tightly hugged her back as well. Suho was the leader of their so called group EXO. It was supposed to be an all boys group, but Yoo-Ri fit quite well so no one really questioned her. These boys were more than brothers for her, they were family. 

 

"So what happens now Suho? Are you gonna continue to hug this beautiful stranger?" asked Chanyeol. 

"Can't you guys tell... This is Han Yoo-Ri" answered Suho. 

 

"WHHHAATTTTT!!!" the EXO boys yelled in sync. 

 

Of course these boys would not expect such a beautiful lady to be the young girl with a really bad bowl cut they were used to. Yoo-Ri was the total opposite to what they were expecting. 

 

- She has long curly brown hair compared to the really really bad bowl cut she had.

- She actually wore pink compared to when she was younger, she never really liked girly things. 

- She finally wears a bit of make-up.

- She was wearing heels. 

- Her nails were beautifully done. 

- She was lady like compared back then

 

All the EXO boys were in shock. Even D.O.'s jaw dropped when he found out the girl he was talking to all along was Yoo-Ri. This was rare! They've never seen D.O.'s mouth so empty before. That guy's mouth is like 7/11 always has customers, well in this case food 24/7. Also for the first time, Baekhyun actually stopped taking selcas of himself. 

 

"What is this? Some kind of black magic?" asked Chanyeol as he couldn't quite process everything in his mind yet. 

"Puberty... you're doing it right.. you're on the right track" said Kai as Suho hit his head. "Ouch!"

"What happened to your bowl cut?" laughed Sehun. 

"Want me to kick you in the balls?" replied Yoo-Ri as Chanyeol wrapped his arm around her neck.

"No thanks!" Sehun zipped his mouth as he smiled. 

"Great to have you back Yoo-Ri" Chanyeol & Yoo-Ri smiled at each other. 

 

"Yoo-Ri! We're gonna take private selca sessions together right?" asked Baekhyun.

"Of course!"

"We're gonna *munch* eat lots of *munch* food every night again?" asked D.O. 

"Of course!"

 

~ Glad these boys haven't changed. So happy to be back home. ~ [YOO-RI]

 

- - - - - - 

 

EYYY THERE ROLLING BUFFALOES & AWOO~ING WOLVES! Chapter 1 is finally up! Hope you guys enjoy it!