Yoona's Story

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I think the girls and I will be at this ski resort this winter break," I said. Donghae and I are at his dorm to discuss our plan.

"Which one? I think the guys and I will be going, too."

"We were lucky enough to get to Yongpyong Ski Resort," I said proudly.

"You're kidding, right?" Donghae said, his eyes still gleaming under the crappy light.

"Yah, what are you trying to say?"

"Whoa, don't get offended! It's just that it's the same resort the guys and I will go to!" Wow, talk about coincidences, huh?

"No way! Wow, this is gonna be so easy!" I was so excited that nothing would have made things bad. Well, not until...

"OK, Oppa, we should meet on Friday at 19:00 to plan out everything," I started. I was almost crushed when he said,

"M-Mwo? Friday at 19:00? M-Mianhae, Yoong, but I'll won't be available at that time..."

"Oh? Hanging out with your friends?" Just then, I realized he would be with Sica by then. "Never mind, we can reschedule."

"I'm so sorry, Yoong. I'll make it up to you. We'll hang out all day on Saturday, OK?" Donghae said, obviously feeling guilty about ditching me.

"Fine, Oppa, but if you're not at my dorm by 9:00 on Saturday, you're dead."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, giving me a salute.

"Hm, by the way, where's Eunhyuk ssi? Doesn't he live with you?" I asked. I figured he's with Hyoyeon.

"No, he lives by himself. He left with Hyo to the dance studio a couple of hours ago. They had their dance battle – "

"And?"

"They decided to end it as a tie, haha." A tie? Wow, Eunhyuk must be really good to tie with Unnie. "I swear, if they have a kid, he or she would be a dance prodigy of the world."

"They have to get married~ they would be the most amazing couple in the world!" I squealed, my fangirliness kicking in.

"What about you, Yoong?" Donghae asked, his tone becoming a little serious.

"What about me what, Fishy?" Uh oh, I don't like where this is going...

"Have you fallen in love before?"

"U-Uh, w-well... Y-Yes, I have," I admitted.

"It didn't turn out well?" My, this boy has no shame. But he's really brave.

"Y-Yeah. He broke up with me," I said, tears beginning to form.

"O-Oh, I-I'm so sorry, Yoona, I-I didn't mean to – " He stopped in order to wipe my tears.

"I-It's OK, O-Oppa, i-it's not y-your fault."

"Do you wanna talk about it? Let out your feelings?" Donghae said, tryi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter