Surprises

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona]

"MWO?! YOU'RE DATING LEETEUK OPPA?!" Sooyoung shouted. The eight of us were called to a meeting at Taeyeon's and my dorm for this. I was so surprised! We all thought she was gonna be forever alone!

"Congratulations, Unnie! Now maybe we can have double dates!" Seohyun said, giggling.

"I thought you were gonna die as an old grandma, but I guess I was wrong," Hyoyeon said.

"Yah, Hyoyeon! Don't doubt me!" Taeyeon retaliated.

"Anyways, congratulations, Unnie! I was waiting so long for this!" I said. Perfect. Seohyun and Kyuhyun, now Taeyeon and Leeteuk. Just a few more to go.

"Thanks, Yoong, but I'm a little worried about this."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Since I'm dating Leeteuk oppa, that means he's no longer dating Sora ssi."

"So what? You're much better than she," Hyoyeon said, patting Taeyeon's back.

"No no, that's not what I'm worried about. Since Leeteuk oppa broke up with her, I'm scared she'll do something evil to separate me from him."

"Yah, Unnie," I said, holding her hand, "you have nothing to worry about. Your eight dongsaengs will protect your relationship, right?" The other seven nodded in unison.

"Aigoo, thanks girls. You guys are like my sisters. If only that were true..." Taeyeon said, tears forming in her eyes.

The eight of us gathered around Taeyeon to give her one huge group hug.

Unnie, don't be scared. We, including Leeteuk's friends, will all protect your relationship. You and Leeteuk are safe. Please stay together.

[Donghae]

I was about to call Yoona about our plan, until Leeteuk creeped behind me and whispered, "Yo, Hae~"

I almost jumped out of my skin. God, he's such a creep when he does that. When I turned around, I noticed a huge grin on his face.

"Yah, what do you want, Hyung? I was gonna call someone."

"coughYoona?cough, anyway..."

"Yah, you're not good at being sneaky. I heard you," I said, my face feeling warm.

"Oh come on, Hae," Leeteuk said, plopping himself on my bed, "I know you like her."

"N-N-No! W-What are you talking about?" I stuttered. I can't let him know... He'll tease me for the rest of my life... I've never liked a girl before... Well, except Sica and this other girl, but those relationships didn't last long...

"Oh really? Then why does your face get all red when I say her name?"

"My face doesn't get red..."

"Hm, we'll see about that," he said, going to his phone.

"W-What are you doing, Hyung?"

"Calling someone. Why?"

"I know what you're doing, and it won't make me crack. Don't even try, Hyung," I said. I swear to God, if you call Yoona, you can say goodbye to life.

"Yoboseyo?... Annyeong, Taeng~ how's it going?... I'm great, thanks. Can you get Yoo – "

"YAH HYUNG! STOP IT!" I screamed, tackling him for the phone.

We were fighting on the floor for a few seconds until I successfully took the phone, and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I heard Leeteuk pounding the other side of the door and shouting, "LEE DONGHAE, GIVE ME MY PHONE NOW!"

I took the phone near my ear, "Yoboseyo? Taeyeon?"

"Donghae oppa? Where's Leeteuk oppa? I heard you guys fighting. What happened?"

"Don't worry about it."

"Uh, alrighty. Well, I got Yoona here next to me. Leeteuk oppa said he called for her?"

My heart started racing in my chest. Leeteuk was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter