Unlucky

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Seohyun]

*1 new message!*

Aish, it's 7:43, and someone sends me a text? I wonder who it is.

From, Kyuhyun <3

Omo! Kyu oppa! Why is he awake already?

From, Kyuhyun <3

Good morning, Baby~ sorry if I woke you up. Today is the day of the ski trip, so I assumed you guys would be awake. I'll see you! Saranghae. <3

Love, Kyuhyun :)

He's so adorable! Wait, what's today... Omo, today is our six-month anniversary! Did Kyu oppa not remember? Yah, Seohyun, don't be silly! He would never forget!

"Seohyun? Are you already up?" I heard Taeyeon say. She was already awake and was about to go wash up.

"Neh, good morning, Taeyeon unnie," I said.

"Good morning. Are you excited for the ski trip?"

"Neh! I'm so excited! I can't wait to go skiing!"

"Hm... I hope the weather won't be too cold."

"It shouldn't be too bad, Unnie. The weather can't ruin the trip."

"No, I'm not worried about the weather for that reason. I'm worried that you'll get sick again."

Omo, Unnie is right... I did get sick quite a few times this season... I should be OK, right?

"It's OK, Unnie, I'll be fine."

"Are you sure? If you get sick again, I feel like your condition would be the worst out of the other times this winter..."

"It's OK, Unnie! I'm healthy enough!" I reassured Taeyeon.

"Eh... I don't wanna take that risk... Maybe it's best that you stay home... You could ask Kyuhyun oppa to stay with you."

"O-OK;" I said, "however, I don't wanna burden Kyuhyun oppa by asking him to stay because of me."

"I think Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk oppa are staying too. Apparently, there's a H.O.T concert tonight, so they won't be coming with us." Omo, they're staying too! Yay! "By the way, did Yoona answer your calls?"

*sigh* if you guys didn't know, after Yoona went to the grocery store last night, she didn't return. I'm scared that Yoona was kidnapped or something! I can't lose my best friend...

"N-No, Unnie," I said, about to cry, "I-I hope she's OK..."

"Don't cry, Seo," Taeyeon said, bringing me into an embrace, "I'm sure Yoona is safe and sound."

[Taeyeon]

Dear God, please watch over Yoona. Wherever she is, please make sure she's safe and sound and not alone...

"Seohyun," I said, "let's get ready. We'll call the police later, OK?"

After wiping a couple of tears, Seohyun said, "N-Neh, Unnie."

After Seohyun went to the bathroom, I heard my phone ringing.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Good morning, sweetie!" I knew whose voice it was right away. I didn't even need to see the caller I.D.

"Teukie oppa!" I said, squealing with joy, "Good morning to you too!"

"Yah, Taeyeon unnie," Jessica said, half-asleep, "we're still sleeping."

"Mianhae," I replied. I went to my room and locked the door, "Mianhae, Oppa. The girls are still asleep."

"Still? All my boys are awake. They couldn't sleep because they were so excited about the ski trip."

"Neither could we, but we fell asleep after Yoona – " I stopped. Remembering that Yoona was still missing, I couldn't help but start crying.

"Yoona...? What happened to Yoona? Baby, tell me. What's wrong with Yoona?!" Leeteuk asked. Yoona is like his little sister. He's so protective of her.

"Sh-She's... missing."

"M-Missing?! Did you call the police?!"

"N-Not yet... Hyoyeon and I were looking for her last night, but we couldn't find her..."

"Don't cry, sweetie," Leeteuk said, his angelic voice soothing me, "I'm sure she's safe with someone."

"How do you know, Oppa?"

"Because...

 

 

...Donghae and Kangin are missing, too."

 

 

"Mwo?! They, too?!"

"Neh. Kangin left the dorm for some reason, and Donghae went to buy some groceries for the guys."

"Yoona also left to buy groceries..."

"You don't think..."

"OMO! THEY'RE TOGETHER!" I shouted.

"Phew, I was terrified that something terrible happened to them..."

"But, what about Kangin oppa?" He's like my big brother. I would be devastated if anything were to happen to him.

"I... I don't know..." Leeteuk said, his voice trembling.

"Don't worry, Oppa," I said, "Kangin oppa should be alright."

"You think so?"

"Neh."

"If you think so, then I'll believe it. I'll see yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter