Jealousy and Anger (cont.)

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was walking to Calculus with Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. Since everyone in our group (except Taeyeon) knows about Sora, the three of us were looking around for her.

"Wait, how can we find her if we don't know what she looks like?" I asked.

"I'm looking for Leeteuk oppa," Hyoyeon said, "I'm sure Sora would be with him."

"Our unnie is so smart, Yoona~" Sooyoung said, patting Hyoyeon's head.

"Yah, Sooyoung unnie~ we need to focus!" I said.

"Mianhae, let's look, ladies."

We were almost at the door to our class until we saw a couple near the entrance. From a distance, we couldn't tell who they were. The girl (oh my goodness, she looked beautiful) had her head resting on the guy's shoulder, and her hands are holding onto the guy's arm, as to prevent him from leaving.

"Oppa~" we heard the girl say, "do you think I'm pretty?" Well that's a dumb question.

"Of course, Sora," the guy replied. THAT'S SORA? She's so pretty! Who would figure that she has an ugly personality?

"Thanks, Jaebum oppa," she smiled, giving him a peck on the cheek. Mwo?! Is she dating Jaebum?!

"Hey, Sora, I'm gonna get some water. Save a seat next to you for me," he said before giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Neh, Oppa~" She's cheating on Leeteuk?! Why hasn't she broken up with him? The three of us were so shocked about what we saw that we didn't notice Sora trying to get out attention.

"Hello? Are you guys alright? Hellooo?" Sora said, waving her arms in front of us.

"M-Mwo? O-Oh! Annyeong haseyo!" Hyoyeon said, trying to get rid of the awkwardness, "you must be new here."

"Neh," Sora said, "I transferred this morning, actually."

"Wow, that was fast," Sooyoung said, getting suspicious, "welcome to our school!"

"Thank you so much! You guys are so nice! There were some other people who saw me and gave me dirty looks. How mean, right?"

"R-Right," I stuttered, "s-so how come you came here? Do you have some friends in this school?"

"N-Neh..." Sora said, her face becoming sulky.

"Mwo? What's wrong, Sora ssi?" Sooyoung asked.

"How do you know my name?" Sora asked, getting a little suspicious.

"O-Oh, w-well, we kinda heard you talking to your boyfriend... We weren't spying, we swear!" I randomly said.

"Oh? You mean Jaebum oppa? Haha, it's OK. Well, there are some guys I know here."

"Really?" Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah... I know I shouldn't reveal such a big secret when I barely know you girls, but you guys have been the nicest people to me."

"Mwo? Thanks! But you don't have to tell us if you can't," Sooyoung said.

"No no, I wanna tell someone I can trust. I won't feel better unless I tell someone."

"Uh, alright, go ahead," Sooyoung said, confused but excited.

In a whisper, Sora said, "I'm actually dating my friend's boyfriend." 

"Mwo? Why would you do that to your friend?" I said. Based on what I heard about her, I'm not su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter