The Confession

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taeyeon]

After Leeteuk helped me finish packing, we rode the bus to Han River. It's truly a beautiful sight at night. The color lights, the peaceful flowing river, Leeteuk next to you...

I was so busy admiring the view, I completely forgot what Leeteuk was supposed to tell me. I thought it was something serious, but I didn't want to ruin the mood.

"Wow, it's so beautiful at night, Oppa," I said to Leeteuk.

"Neh, truly beautiful..." He said. I noticed him staring at me when he said it. My face was practically burning up.

"Oppa," I said, getting to the point, "what did you want to tell me?"

Reluctant to reply, he nonetheless said, "OK, I'll tell you, but I hope we'll still be friends, or..."

"Or?"

"Uh, anyway, the truth is..."

[Yoona]

After Yuri calmed down and figured things out, Yesung knocked on her door, probably about to start their "movie night," so Hyoyeon and I excused ourselves and returned to my dorm. Strange, I wonder where Taeyeon and Leeteuk have gone. While I was waiting for Donghae and the other guys, Hyoyeon decided to go to Tiffany's and Seohyun's dorm in order to help Tiffany take care of Seohyun. Fortunately, after she left, Donghae called me,

"Yo, Yoong! Is Hyoyeon with you?"

"Annyeong, Oppa! No, she's not."

"Awesome. We just bought Hyoyeon's gift, and we're on our way to your dorm."

"Do you need anything else? Like wrapping paper?"

"Nah, we got all of that."

"Did you get green wrapping?"

"Neh, we got green, striped wrapping and a rainbow-colored bow."

"Wow, Oppa, I'm impressed!"

"Thank Hyukkie for the green wrapping; he said green is Hyo's favorite color."

"Wow, good work, Oppa! I'm sure Hyoyeon unnie will love it!"

"So Yoong," Donghae said, bringing his voice down to a whisper, "I heard you passed out. Are you alright?"

"N-Neh, Oppa," I replied, "Th-Thank you for asking."

"Was my bed comfy?" Donghae asked, laughing.

"Y-Yah, Oppa," I said, blushing, "stop teasing me~"

"I'll take that as a yes~ well, I'll see you then – "

"Wait, Oppa!" I said. I didn't want him to hang up. Even though he was coming anyway, I just didn't want to stop talking to him. I just wanted to hear his voice.

"Neh? What's up?"

"Th-Thank you for the clothes," I stuttered, blushing almost crazily.

"What clothes?"

"I-I woke up wearing one of your shirts and boxers, a-and I wanna say thanks. They were comfortable," I said, blushing to the extreme.

"Mwo? Y-You wore my clothes?" He replied, stuttering as well, "You probably looked amazing in them," he said, receiving a couple of giggles from me.

After another 20 minutes of talking, I heard Eunhyuk ask, "Yah, Fishy, are you done talking to your girlfriend yet?"

"Y-Yah, Hyukkie!" Donghae replied. I could tell how embarrassed Donghae was. He's so adorable.

Right before I could say anything, Hyoyeon suddenly opened my door and asked, "Hey, Yoong, do you have a clean towel or rag?"

"Hold on, Oppa," I said, "Hyoyeon unnie is here."

"Who's that? Donghae oppa?" She asked, giving me an evil grin.

"N-Neh. How did you know?"

"Lucky guess, now do you or do you not have a towel or rag?"

"Oh yeah! Hold on~" I said, running to the kitchen. "Here you go, Unnie!" I said.

"Thanks. See ya!"

"Sorry about that, Oppa," I said through the phone.

"Don't worry about it. I was busy trying to get my phone away from Hyukkie."

"Mwo? Why?"

"He heard you saying Hyoyeon was there, so he tried to snatch my phone to talk to her," he replied, laughing at how obvious and childish his hubby is.

"Aish, he's such a child," I said, laughing, "He can't call her himself?"

"He just did," he replied, laughing.

"Well, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter