The Day before Winter Break

It Works Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Yoona's and Taeyeon's dorm, the day before winter break]

Yes! It's finally the start of winter break! I can't wait to go to the ski resort! I wonder what we'll all do. Snowboarding? Skiing? Snow tubing? I can't wait for some hot chocolate~

"Unnie!" I called Taeyeon, "I can't wait to go skiing~" We were packing for the ski trip in a few days.

"I know, right? I can't wait to finally take a break from school. I'm so stressed."

"Yeah, I can see a few locks of white hair, Unnie," I teased.

"MWO?! I ALREADY HAVE WHITE HAIR?! PULL THEM OUT! PULL THEM OUT!!!" 

"Yah, Ajumma! I was kidding!"

"YAH, YOONA! DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

"Mianhae, Unnie~"

♪♫*Eoridago nolliji marayo sujubeoseo maldo mothago Eoridago nolliji marayo seuchyeoganeun yaegibbunin geol*♪♫  

"Yoboseyo?... Seo?... No, she's not here... Mianhae, Oppa, I don't know where she could be. Did you not go to her dorm?... Aish, I'll go check on her. Wait," Taeyeon said before she got up to the door.

"Where are you going, Unnie?" I asked while texting Donghae. I can't help but smile every time I see his name...

"I'm going to Seohyun's and Tiffany's dorm to check on Seo. Kyuhyun sounds worried."

"Have fun," I said.

 

To, Fishy XD

Annyeong, Oppa~ how was the dinner? :)

-Yoongie ^_^

 

From, Fishy XD

Annyeong, Yoong! :D ugh, don't get me started about the dinner. It was a nightmare... It would have been more tolerable if you guys were with us...

-Fishy >:)

 

To, Fishy XD

Aigoo~ Sora wouldn't have been happy with that. What did she do?

-Yoongie ^_^

 

From, Fishy XD

I'm glad you asked. First of all, she made Leeteuk hyung do all these gentleman gestures, and scolded him whenever he forgot to do something for her. For example, she wouldn't sit down for five minutes because Hyung didn't pull out her chair. Then, while we were eating, she kept feeding us like we were babies. Then when Hyung had to go to the bathroom, she started flirting with all fourteen of us. Then again, she kept rubbing her legs against ours. Hyung didn't care. It's not like he loves her anyway. In the end, Sora forced Hyung to pay for everyone's dinner! When we got back, the fourteen of us paid some of the dinner back to Hyung. I seriously hope Sora will leave soon.

-Fishy >:)

 

To, Fishy XD

Omo, that's awful! How can Leeteuk oppa deal with her? Taeyeon unnie is so much better.

-Yoongie ^_^

 

From, Fishy XD

Neh. I'm so determined to kick Sora out of Hyung's, as well as the rest of ours.

-Fishy >:)

 

To, Fishy XD

I got the girls to help, too. :D well, except Taeyeon unnie, obviously. That's a surprise~ keke.

Oppa~ I'm so excited for the ski trip!

-Yoongie ^_^

 

From, Fishy XD

Me too! I can't wait to hang out with you~ :D

-Fishy >:)

 

To, Fishy XD

I can't wait to hang out with you, too, Oppa~ ^_^ this will be amazing~

-Yoongie ^_^

 

Right after I sent the message, I heard Taeyeon enter the dorm and call, "Yoona! Can you help me?"

I walked out of our room and saw an exhausted Taeyeon preparing some soup.

"Is everything alright, Unnie? Why are you making that?" I asked.

"It's Seohyun; she's sick. Again."

"Mwo? Again?" Out of the nine of us, I would least expect Seohyun to be sick.

"Neh. I think it's a fever, but I'm not a doctor. Can you help me take care of her?"

"But what about the ski trip? I still need to pack!"

"Well, so do I, but I can't let Seohyun lie in bed ill!"

"Wait, where's Tiffany? She's Seo's roommate. Shouldn't she be taking care of her?"

"Who knows. That's not my concern for now. My concern is to make sure my maknae is healthy." Aish, you're such an omma...

"This is fishy; I'll call her," I said.

*...*

"Yoboseyo?" A familiar man's voice answered.

"Eh, who's this?"

"Ah, annyeong, Yoona. It's Siwon," Aish, this is gonna be awkward. Ever since we broke up, we could barely look at each other without the other turning his head.

"O-Oh, a-annyeong, Siwon ssi," I replied.

"Listen Yoona," Siwon started, "I... I want to apologize." Mwo? "Ever since we broke up, things have been uncomfortable between us. I'm tired of having to run away from your sight. I'm tired

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter