The Hideout ( continues part)

My Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
" who's the 2nd and the 4th?" Daesung asked." well... the second is Block B and the 4th is TeenTop hyung" Myungsoo answered. " really? huh, they'll scared of us.. the total of us 12 .. it's a draw" Seunghyun said. " no hyung, they still have Super Junior! the total of them will be 27! what about us? " Sungjong shouted a bit. " easy boy!" Jiyong hissed."he's right hyung... if blockb and teentop help us.. the total of us will still be 19.. hyung we have to sear-" " call the DBSK boys" Taeyang cut off. "if they helping us, there will be 24 of us...they have only more about 3 people .. not a big problem isn't it?" Daesung said. "well i'll call them" Sunggyu said.~After the phone~ "they helping us hyung" Sunggyu smiled. "good" Seunghyun said." Hyung, can we talk outside?" Seungri asked." sure" that was all what can Seunghyun said."now, talk maknae" he crossed his arm."VI Highschool? really hyung it's our school" he said. " and? what's the problem" he asked. " ____ is there too! don't you remember?!" Seungri shouted. "you were right maknae! i've a plan" he answered." don't tell anybody maknae...this plan is just for 'BigBang' arraseo!" Seunghyun hissed. "ne hyung" Seungri flatly said." i think we should bully her at school...at home.. act like she didn't exist.. arra!" Seunghyun said. "hyung! are you crazy! we'll brake her heart! you know that hyung!" Seungri shouted. " me too maknae.. i can't stand seeing her bullied by those es.. and the worse, we'll bully her by our hands..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter