Busted. + (The Trauma's back)

My Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Previous chapter) It was... No, there were , YOUR OPPAS." What do we have here young lady?? Where have you been with this guy?! Yongguk eh? What are you doing with my sister? You two have a relationship more than friend ?" Seunghyun scolded you." Noo.. I know him, but if I'm his girlfriend, I'd escape from home often, it's not like I always escape from home..." You scared a bit."Then what did you do? " He asked again." I saw him injured,but I didn't know his problem.. So I brought him here..." You answered."Why did you care about him?" Jiyong added."Hhh...aigoo Oppa, what do you feel if I was in Yongguk's position, injured badly...." You pouted."Ya! Ya! Ya! Don't use your old useless wise words again..." Jiyong snickered." Aishh! Yongguk, just get lost... We're about going home.." Youngbae pulled you."Bye Yongguk-ssi...." You blushed a bit." Bye _____-ssi..." He blushed more. ~~Home~~ "are you lost your mind? Where did you wanna go actually...?" They interrogated you." Nothing, feel bored.." You shutter a bit.

"It's 1am young lady!! I'm serious now! You always making me worried!! I'm tired of your childlishness!!!!(?)" Seunghyun shook both your shoulder harshly.He kept yelling at you. You wanna cry but it didn't soften him.That trauma...began rewinding again. How JungSoo harsly shook your shoulder was the same way how Seunghyun did to you. The way he yelled at you ws the same way how Seunghyun yelled at you. Then you didn't see your oppas again, now you see Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter