Meeting B2ST

My Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Sorry , but I think I can't write ._.)~~~"Seunghyun oppa..." She called him."Yes? I'm so tired all this.. Really you're hot.. Ohh.. " She said seductively."I'm always hot.." He smiled."Here, my phone number... "He gave it to her and she just smiled."Thanks oppa, call me if you need some hot activities, I'll be right there.." She wore her clothes and went away.~Meanwhile~ "uuh? Who is she?" You asked yourself. She came out from Seunghyun oppa's room. *What did they do?* you thought. You headed to his room."Oppa? Seunghyun oppa?" You tip toed to his bed and sat beside him." What?" He mumbled. " Can I meet Yongguk? I want to meet him badly .. Oh oh.. And I heard you already gave us blessing.. I miss him so much .. Please, please, please..Can I ???? " You pleaded." Sure.. No skinship young lady! " He snapped."Alright2! Thanks oppa, even it's midnight you still allowed me to.. " You kissed his cheek. He blushed . He didn't remember that he's drunk and he didn't remember that it's midnight.~~"ouhh.. Where is he? He said he wanna come.." You pouted."Excusme Miss, you need help?" A handsome-tall and a lil bit arabian ( A/N: Dongwoon is a lil bit arabian , B2UTIES must know it kekeke~) guy approached you.

You shivered down your spine."Umm.. I am okay.. No need anything.." You replied."Ahh really, I'm Dongwoon , May I know your name miss?" He asked."Sure, my name is ____ nice to meet you Dongwoon-ssi.." You shook his hand."What are you doing this midnight, it's not s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter