Punishment

My Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Sit" Seunghyun commanded." I-I am sorry oppa.."You gasped at Seunghyun who raised his hand as he was going to slap you. You closed your eyes as you were waiting him to slap you.But you only felt a pair of hands hugging you.You opened your eyes." Oppa? You're not going to slap me?" You awkwardly hugged him back."You know you made me insane...I was worried about you.. You know I'm going to give you punishment..." He approached his lips to your ears.His deep voice was very y in your ears."Yaa!! Hyungg!!You babo! Don't make us bullied you again" Seungri pouted.The guys nodded.Seunghyun narrowed his eyes to them."You guys wanna married and have kids?" He asked and he put his hands on his hips like an old handsome ahjussi."Yes" they nodded."Then shut up before I end your life, kids" he narrowed his eyes.Daesung scoffed. He glared." Appa, remember TODAE" you giggled as you said 'appa' and 'TODAE'." Mwo? Appa? Oh ne.. I'm your only handsome appa, no one can touch or beeing close to my daughter!" He kissed your cheeks.Seungri scoffed more." Oh c'mon _____-ah, he just an old ahjussi... Look at him, extremely old..." Jiyong snorted." Ya! You wanna die Jiyong?!" He snapped."Jiyong hyung.... You're my lovely hyungg!!! "Seungri hugged him.(A/N: GRI Moment :D) Taeyang looked sad." Oppa, you okay why were you sad?" You asked and patted him on his back." I'm lonely, have no pairing" he pouted. You never seen his pout, his pout was more cute than Seungri's pout."You have me.. Let the others beeing a couple, we should pray that TODAE couple and GRI couple long last..." You kissed his cheeks.He kissed your cheeks too." Yes we should... Now look , I got revenge! Look! Seunghyun hyung, I got revenge!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter