Their sister?Wait... What?!

My Oppas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yongguk Pov* what ?! Sister?! ... But yeah it doesn't change my love for her, I'll fight her brothers if I want to.. Why did Seunghyun hyung said that? Should I got it as a secret? Or... I better ask _____ first.. Well, I know my boys wanted revenge, but actually , I as a leader already forgave them cause I knew we were wrong , we were messing with their territories.. I don't have any despite with them anymore.And, about what I have done for them, it was just drama, scenario, not real one, I didn't want to feel different from my boys, and the ugly truth was, I am a leader. Umm yeah..So she lied about her masters.. Masters eh? Kekeke~ so cute... But I wonder why she had to lie about that. I'm not going to brake up anyway.Bigbang knows that our group, Super Junior sunbae, and B2ST are enemies, so that's why they pretend ____ didn't have any relationship with them.. They just wanted to protect her. Ohh.. I know, those siblings didn't realize that I was there and they were acting like real siblings. Seems ____ forgot about her oppas.. Kekeke~ they were soo cute.. Uhmm... ____ , not the hyungs.. ____ I have to protect her.. So I'll keep it as a secret. I know their biggest secret now :P watch out Seunghyun hyung... I'll marry your sister one day. Then... "Yongguk hyung! Where have you been ?" Daehyun pops in my room."What are you doing here hyun? Go away...." I snick.

 

 

"Like I care.. Hyung, Junhyung hyung saw you with a girl yesterday? Your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter