My Heels Are Broken

The Way I Loved You

sometimes it's not the person you miss, it's the feeling you had when you were with them


Bom's pov

Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I'm so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

I strum the last chord of the song. Feeling satisfied over my own performance and also felt so relieved. All i thought about since i began to sing this song was only Dongwook. I felt so sad and empty in a moment. Dara said I really should let him go. She already suspected that there's something wrong with Dongwook since a long time ago. Maybe I shouldn't be so clueless. Maybe it was all my fault. I took a deep breathe when suddenly, I heard a clap from someone.

"Bravo!" he said

I quickly took a glance at that person. I really didn't expect to see him anymore. Not in my territory for sure. It was GD. He was wearing a v neck white shirt and a black leather jacket. He wore that black cap and i could see his sunglasses hanging on his shirt. He got up from his seat and walked a few steps towards me. And again, i didn't know what to do. It almost felt like getting caught doing something wrong. I could see people in the cafe started to stared at us. Probably they set their attention over him instead of my performance.

I avoided his eyes as i got up and turned around. I put back the guitar to its place. I pretended i was busy so i didn't have to interact with him. I was just too embarrassed for what happened earlier. It's his fault anyway, what did he visit me at 3 in the morning? So weird! I went back to my table and took my bag. I was about to leave when suddenly someone grabbed my arm tightly.

"Where do you think you're going?" I recognized his voice.

I looked at him. This was the second time our faces were this close. I gotta admit. As a man, he was so beautiful. I once thought he was gay. And when i said that in front of Dara, she punched me. So hard that it felt so real. I learned my lesson with that. Huh, very typical fangirls.

"Going home!" I said to him immediately as i tried to pull my arm. But he hold it tighter afterwards. Not wanting to let me go.

"You can't. You still have a cup of coffee right there. Didn't your parents ever tell you that you can't waste your food and drinks?" Aish seriously, what is wrong with this guy? Just go the hell away from me!

"It's not your business, okay?" I tried to pull my arms again but before i could, he already pulled me closer. Okay, not that close but it's enough to make me move a few steps towards him. "Ya! What's your problem?!"

We stared at each other for a moment. I caught his eyes on mine. All my thoughts about Dongwook and my bad luck disappeared as i looked straight into his eyes deeply.

"Ya! Jiyong!" a guy yelled

He breaks the moment and released his hand off my arm. Oh lord, finally! Without a doubt, I quickly walked to the front door and exited the cafe. I walked so fast that i made my feet hurt. Why the hell am i wearing heels anyway?! Seriously, why am i so stupid? I'm sure i was quite far from the cafe so i slow down a bit. But then i heard someone's calling me from behind.

"Bom!"

No way. It's his voice again. I've had enough with it. I don't know but i just felt i had to avoid him. In case something bad will happen again, it won't have to happen when he's around. I'm so done with embarrassment. My life was already a mess, and i couldn't let myself mess it up even more. I began to walk a little bit faster. My feet was so hurt. I didn't have a choice but to runaway from him. But suddenly one of my heals broke and i was about to fall down.

I felt someone's hand holding my body. Saving me so i wouldn't have to fall down and hurt myself.

"Seriously why are you avoiding me? You can't run in heels or you will hurt yourself!" he caught me. He realy caught me from falling down. I gotta say, i was flattered that he cared enough to do that. But the other part of me felt so angry that i couldn't run better and get away from him forever. I felt like in a movie, that scene where a girl falls down to guy's arm and making romantic moment and . So this is how it felt.

"I-I-I'm sorry" I got up and let go myself from him.

"Why are you sorry? Aish seriously" he grumbled.

"I-I'm sorry but i have to go" i turned away from him and was about to walk. I closed my eyes as i really hoped he wouldn't stop me this time. Just seriously, leave me alone!

"Wait!" oh god, not again. "You can't walk like that. Your shoes are broken. Don't hurt yourself again! Come with me, i'll take you home!" he said. Even if i really need someone to give me a ride right now but i don't want him to be the one who give it. Yes, it will be nice to be in the same car with G-Dragon but i just felt so embarrassed!

"No. I can take care of myself. Thanks by the way" I bowed to him. The fact that he's a celebrity forced me to act respectful to him. I just wanted to look normal in front of these people passing us by. And those people who watched us from inside the stores and across the road.

"Aish! Just come with me!" He grabbed my arm again and dragged me back to the cafe area.

"Ya! What are you doing?!!" I yelled at him.

He unlocked his white bentley and opened up the door. He pushed me into the passenger seat as he close the door afterwards. I could see he walked to the other door and sat in the driver seat.

"Y-ya! What do you think you're doing? I said I can take care of myself you don't have to-"

"You can't walk like that. Could you just let me take you home?! It's the only thing i ask!" He cut off my words as he his car. The radio automatically . 

I started to suspect something. What was his real intention seriously? He could've let me walk home by myself. I mean, we just met last night. And he got to experience something that so unexpected. Wasn't he suposed to feel annoyed or something? I mean ish seriously, he is G ing Dragon.

He then turned down the volume of the music. "I just...feel bad about what happened to you okay? And I don't expect to see you today. Could you at least let me take you home? it will make me feel a lot better" he explained to me clearly.

"Huh? You? Feel bad? About me?" i sighed.

"Ya! I'm a human too! I also have feelings okay? Could you just make things easier by not being so complicated? It's only a ride, and beside i don't want you to hurt yourself!" He started to drive off his white bentley.

We drowned in silence for a moment. None of us started talking. He was busy driving, while i was leaning myself to the window. Staring at the outside and enjoying his comfortable expensive car. His car smelled so nice. The dashboard was so clean and shiny. Very different from Dongwook's car. Aish, i thought about him again! Come on Bom! Dara said you should let him go! And it's better be! I took a deep breathe. I guess he could hear my inhale. I saw him took a quick glance at me. I just hoped things will go right by now.

"You still think about him?" he suddenly asked me. What kind of question is that?!

"It's none of your business" I said to him clearly.

"You look so messed up, and yo-"

"Yeah i know i know. I look desperate, right? You've said it last night and it's enough to make me realize" I cut off his words as i rolled my eyes.

"and you also act a bit harsh. you're so sensitive" he continued.

"It's just mood swings okay?" I gave him a stare to make him believe that i'm fine. Well actually.. i'm not.

"It's not just mood swings. Stop thinking about him, what he has done to you is enough to show you his true color. He is a bastard, that's what i get from him" he stared at me back with his hands on the steering wheel.

I didn't continue the conversation cause i was too annoyed. Maybe he's right. The fact that i'm still thinking of him really did affect my mood. Ah what should i do? Can i shoot myself now? I felt like !

"You know what you really need right now?" he said.

His words sounded interesting, so i turned my head and looked at him. "What? What do i really need?" I asked him.

He smiled before he began to talk. Ah seriously, his smile is addicting! No wonder Dara is crazy on him.

"You need a refreshment"