Unexpected Guest at 3 AM

The Way I Loved You

If you want something you've never had, you must be willing to do something you've never done


Bom's pov

There's nothing better than a warm bath after a long hard day. I walked out of my bathroom as I dried my hair with the towel. It's 3 AM right now and my apartment is empty. No sign of his presence. It's normal to me cause he used to work overtime, even in the weekend. To be honest I started to worry about his health. He kept working and working, and sometimes he even uses his day off to work. Not that i think it's a bad thing, but I'm worried about Dongwook's health. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"Ah! Cooorrnn!"

I like eating corns. Oh no, i LOVE eating corns. I took out the corn and closed the fridge afterwars. Knowing it passed midnight and i couldn't sleep, there's nothing better than eating. I was walking to the lounge room when i passed my private room. I could smell the sense of dry paint from that room. My private room a.k.a my working room. I walked inside it. Full of my art works and painting equipments. It was probably the first time i stared at my paintings like a visitor in an art exhibition. Then there's this painting of a hear shape in the corner of the room. I remember me and Dongwook painted that long time ago when the first time he moved in to my apartment. It was very simple, but it's very meaningful. I gazed at it, and i touched it.

[ Flashback ]

"What are you doing Bommie?" I could hear his voice, calling me from the outside of the room. His steps began to get closer until suddenly he hugged me from the back. I could feel his warmth on my body. His hands touching my tummy and his breathe right on my neck. I lifted my hands just to hug his neck. I turned to his face and gave him a kiss on his lips until we breakout and caught our eyes on each other.

"I bought new canvases today. Wanna paint with me?" I asked him immediately since i thought it was a great idea

"Hmm..sure!" he laughed. That smile on his face really made my day went brighter.

We grabbed our own brushes. We decided to paint a heart shape, actually..he was the one who wanted it. We randomized colors on the heart shape so it turned to be a colorful heart. We played with paints and all. The heart shape we paint described how much we had fun that day. How our love really just that colorful. Wonderful...and beautiful.

[ Flashback end ]

*Bell rings*

"Dongwook?"

The bell rang in the middle of my flashbacks. I snapped back to reality. Since it's 3 AM, i couldn't expect any person other than my one and only Dongwook. He was home finally. I ran from my painting room to the front door. I was so excited that i couldn't even feel my feet anymore. As I reached the front door, I opened it immediately. But there was something wrong. I didn't expect to see this guy. He was not Dongwook.

"Hi Bom"

My happiness wrecked in a second after i saw that guy. He was still in the same outfit as the last time i saw him in the club.

" G-G-GD? W-what are yo-? How do yo-?" I was so surprised that i can't even talk properly.

"What am i doing here? How do i know you live here? It's simple, I asked your number to Seungri and tracked you down with GPS from your phone number." He explained to me as he gave me that G-Dragon smile. I was still shock. I widen my eyes and i felt like i froze in front of him. Well, who would expect to have G-Dragon in your front door at 3 in the morning?

"What are you doing here?!" I finally exploaded

He didn't even bother to answer! He confidently walked inside my apartment. Not caring that i was standing right there. He gazed at my lounge room and kitchen. From my kitchen to the photos which were hanging on the walls. I couldn't speak cause the fact that GD was in my apartment was killing me. Not to mention, i had to respect Dongwook for not having male guests in our crib.

"I don't mean to be rude, but you seriously have to leave now. My boyfriend is coming soon" okay, i'm lying. I don't know when was he gonna come home. He stared at me for a moment.

"Boyfriend?" he frowned

"Y-yes! And I'm not breaking up with him as you said earlier!" I yelled at him. I didn't realize that i left the door opened, but i'll just let it be incase he will do something to me i could runaway easily.

"If he was your boyfriend, then why were you drinking alone?" He walked towards me

and yes he got a point.

"J-just tell me what do you want, and please leave me alone" I begged him

Right in the middle of our arguement, a guy's voice came from the outside. That voice coughs for a few times and then i realized, it was Dongwook's voice. I felt like being stabbed inside. I quickly closed the door and ran to GD.

"Quick! Hide in this room! And stay quite until i come in!" I dragged GD to my painting room. I hid him to avoid the misunderstanding between me and Dongwook if he finds out that i was with another guy in my apartment. I closed the door and ran to lounge room. I sat on the sofa and pretended that i was sleeping until Dongwook finally came.

He opened the door. I was expecting he would come nicely but instead, he slammed the door afterwards. I was completely shock, more than i was when the first time i met GD in the club. I got up immediately to see him. And,

I was really disappointed from what i got.

Dongwook was drunk.

"Oh my god!" I quickly ran to him when i found he was about to fall down because of the alcohol effect. I tried to drag him to the sofa when i saw a love mark on his neck. Wait, i didn't cause that. He also smelled like a woman. So that means....

"Bommie, have you always been this pretty?" he talked in the middle of his drunken soul. I let go my hands off him cause i was too shock and angry for what i got from him. He felt down to the floor afterwards.

"Argh! Bommie! Why did you do that to me?!" He yelled at me

I stepped back a little cause i was too scared. His figure turned dark. Everything about him turned to be bad. I couldn't recognize the person I thought i knew anymore. He finally got up and he stared at me deeply with his y eyes. It was full of anger. He suddenly hit the dinning table hardly. Causing a very loud sound.

"Bom!" he yelled at me

"Y-you, you cheated on me" I walked backwards slowly to avoid him.

"Cheated on you? What about you? You only care about your ing art works and you don't even give a damn about me! How does that feel Bom?!?!" I felt like crying. I really didn't expect him to come home like this. No, not all.


GD's pov

I was standing alone in a room full of paintings. I can smell the dry paints here. The paintings were beautiful, just like the ones i've seen on the magazine and TV. I could tell they were painted by a professional, but could it be Bom? This girl sure had a lot more to explore. I was amazed by her works. I kept walking around to see all the paintings. But something caught my eyes. It was a painting of a little girl. She looked lonely. She sat alone with a red rose on her hands. The background was dark grey. It kinda described that she was in a dark place or situation that time. Somehow, it looked so scary and sad at the same time.

When i was gazing at the painting, suddenly i heard a loud voice came from the outside. I walked closer to the door and leaned on my ears. But before that, a guy was yelling from outside the door.

"You were always busy with your works and what i got from you?! I can only give you compliments for your work and you didn't seem to care for what i gave to you!"

"Oh! Is that so?! So that's the reason why you cheated on me and making your works and deadlines as the excuses?!" then a girl yelled back

"That's it i'm out! We're done Park Bom! We're so done!"

I heard steps from outside the door began to move closer to where i stood. Then suddenly, the door opened. I saw a tall guy came in and looked so angry. He stared at me for a while.

"And you got another man already! Congratulations Bom!" He turned around and yelled at Bom. Bom was sitting on the floor, looking so miserable.

That guy was taking all his stuff and started packing his clothes. I walked out of the room towards Bom. She was crying hardly on the floor. I understand how she felt. Then i looked at her ring which was on my hand all along. I planned to give it back to her, but i didn't know that things would be different now. I stood on front of her, don't know what to do. I felt like an idiot for once again. That guy stood in the front door as he stared at me and Bom. I'm sure he was drunk but i  didn't know what to say after what happened. He finally left and slammed the door. All the tense in her apartment started to grew over me. I felt guilty somehow cause i didn't do anything to stop it.

I felt guilty cause i was holding her ring

i felt guilty for what i said to her

i felt guilty for what she felt