The Cafe Singer

The Way I Loved You

the things you take for granted someone else is praying for


 

GD's pov

There I was. Standing in front of a crying girl at 3 in the morning. All i wanted to do was just to return her ring.

Ring

I realized I was still holding that silver ring in my hand. How am I supposed to talk to her if things turned to be this way? All I did since her boyfriend left was just standing in front of her, watching her crying over that drunk man. I have never expereinced something like that in my entire life. Should I talk? Should I try to cheer her up? Or should I just leave cause I don't want to get involve in her drama anymore?

I slowly walked towards her. My feet moved by itself. It's like I'm under control by something else. Like i said before, I felt stupid whenever I'm with her. I did things I've never done before. She took out all my sanity out of me, like she needed it and she craved for it.

I was finally inches away from her. She was still crying. She covered her face with a piece of cloth. The cloth was bigger than her body so i'm guessing it was his cloth she's holding. Man! Why do i have to stuck in a situation like this? I could've just stayed in the club instead of returning this ing ring if i knew her freaking boyfriend would leave her like this. She sure wouldn't need this ring anymore, right?

"What are you doing?" She slowly looked at me with her swollen eyes. Covered with tears and sadness. Her lifeless eyes started lose up its soul. Her stare felt so cold that i could've just shoot myself for seeing how sad she was.

"I-I um..I" I rubbed my hair

"If you don't have anything else to do here, please leave. You've seen enough" I stepped backwards slowly.

She was right, I didn't have anything else to do in her place. I knew visiting someone's place at times like this was never a good idea. I saw the front door, now all i had to do is just leave. But a part of me said I had to stay. I shook my head quickly as I went to the dinning table. I put down her silver ring slowly so it won't make a sound. I walked to the front door and opened it.

I took a glance at her for once again. Probably this is for the last time cause i didn't have a plan to see her in the future. Not after what i experienced in my first time at her apartment. I didn't like to get involve in a drama, especially if it was a stranger's drama. I walked out from her apartment, and closed it afterwards. I took a deep breathe as i walked through the hallway.

Now all i need was just a tight sleep in my comfy bed.

 


Bom's pov

I opened my eyes slowly. Wow, It felt heavier than i thought. I could see the light coming from the windows. I blinked a few times before i finally got up. I found myself on the floor with tissues scattered around. And what's worse, i was holding his white tshirt while i slept. It reminded me of a nightmare. A nightmare where i found Dongwook's messing around and leave me just like that.

It felt so real that i thought it was a reality. I walked to my our bedroom and i found nobody's in there. I opened up the closet and found half of it was empty. Then i realized it wasn't a nightmare.

Dongwook really left me.

I leaned against the wall. Trying to figure out what just happened to me. My life was already messed up, and he made it worse by leaving me. I didn't know what to do anymore. I felt like crying but my eyes were too tired to cry again. I stared at his white tshirt that i was holding. It's the only a part of him that i have right now.

My phone suddenly rang. I ran to the dinning table and grabbed my phone immediately. I was expecting Dongwook. Yes, I still had hopes for him. It was a text message from Dara.

DARA!

I left her in the club last night! I'm so sorry santokki but you probably should blame your fantasy boyfriend for treating me like . Speaking of GD, I remembered he was there when i had a fight with Dongwook. Ah I felt so embarrassed! Why did he come to my apartment anyway?

From: Dara

Bommie! Where are you now?! You disappeared in the club last night! I'm worried about you!!

Please at least tell me where are you now! Are you with Dongwook?

Dongwook. She mentioned his name. By just seeing his name already made me feel sad and angry. Right, she didn't know about the messy breakup. I probably should tell her. Yes! Yes! My bestfriend is all i need right now! I decided to give her a call.

"Hello? Dara?"

"Bommie!! Oh my god you finally call! I'm so worried about you!"

Hearing her voice and the fact that someone was actually worrie about made me feel a thousand times better. I smiled a little until I saw my ring on the table. My ring? What is it doing there?

"Bommie? Are you there?"

"Uhm oh..are you free today?"

"Yes of course! It's sunday! We should probably go out and shop for a little! We used to do that back then"

"how about the cafe instead? I need to talk to you about something"

"Um..okay. See you in an hour then! bye!"

"Bye"


(in this story, big bang consist of 3 members. GD, TOP and YB )

GD's pov

"Ji! Jiyong wake up!"

I heard Youngbae's voice inside my dream. I felt my body was shaken. Oh god, why would he interrupt my beautiful sleep? He kept shaking me probably until i wake up. I had no choice. I opened my eyes and I saw Youngbae was standing next to my bed. He was already in his black long sleeve shirt and black jeans.

"Youngbae?" Little did i see TOP was behind him, busy with his phone.

"Come on man! You need to get up! We have schedules today! And you're already late! Where have you been last night? You didn't answer my call after you suddenly disappeared in the club?" Oh right. I left my both of them in the club last night. I left them to visit that freaking girl. What's her name again? Bom?

I felt my head in such a huge headache. I rubbed my forehead as i closed my eyes. Feeling all the pain inside my head and the figure of crying Bom suddenly appeared in my mind. It made me feel, bad somehow.

"I saw you with a girl in the bar. I'm surprised she didn't end up laying on your bed right now" TOP finally spoke after he put his phone on his pocket.

Should I tell them about what happened last night? That I met a stranger, tracked her down, went to her place, hid in her painting room and got to witness her messy breakup with her boyfriend? Should I?

"S-she wasn't really my type. Now would you excuse me i need to get ready as you see"


Bom's pov

Dara suddenly got a phone call from her boyfriend, Donghae. It seemed urgent so i let her go this time. I've told her what happened to me and Dongwook. She was as shock as i did. Well I didn't tell her about the part where i met GD and had him in my apartment. If I did tell her, she would expload immediately. I was sitting alone with a cup of coffee in a table for two. This is the cafe where i work. I work as a part time singer here. It's not my working time, but i just wanted to sing. I saw the tiny stage. It was empty. I saw a guitar and i quickly left my table and coffee to grab it.

I tuned the guitar before i finally set the mic stand in front of me. There weren't so many people at that time in the cafe, but i don't care. I just wanted to sing and let my stress out.

Jigeum naega haneun yaegi
Neol apeuge halji molla
Ama nal jukdorok miwohage doel kkeoya
Naega yejeon gatji antadeon ne mal
Modu teullin mareun aniya
Nado byeonhaebeorin naega nat seolgimanhae
Neomu chakhan neonde neon geudaeroinde Oh


GD's pov

Before heading to our first schedule, TOP wanted to grab some beverages and we decided to stop in a cafe. There weren't so many people inside so we felt a bit more safe. You know, I had bad memories with crazy fans in public places back then. We went to the counter to order a few drinks for ourselves. Suddenly, i heard a guitar melody. It turned out to be a girl on the tiny stage in the cafe.

Jigeum naega haneun yaegi
Neol apeuge halji molla
Ama nal jukdorok miwohage doel kkeoya

I kept listening to her. She sang very well. Her voice was tuned and managed. Not bad for a cafe singer. I decided to watch her instead. I walked towards the nearest table in front of the stage and sat alone.

I could see her face clearly now.

I thought I was dreaming

My eyes were widen and i guess my heart skips a beat.

"No way"