Breakfast?

The Way I Loved You

never let your tears and sensitivity blind you. If someone hurt you, they showed you who they are

 


Bom’s pov

When you missed someone so much that you can’t even handle to not think about them for a day, this is exactly what happened to me. What Jiyong did to me on our first day in Jeju really did distract me from him. But then he came to my mind when I was alone, when I felt lonely, when I felt something’s missing. And that’s when I started to miss his hug, his presence on my bed, and his warm breathe.

After he took over my mind, he tried to run in my blood. And then I realized, he was already in me.

I opened my eyes swiftly. The room was dark but I could see the light behind the curtain at the window. My heart was racing, almost felt like I was chased. But then again like I said, he was already in me. He came to my mind and interrupted my dream.

*RING*

My phone rang in sudden, breaking my empty stare. I quickly got up and grabbed my phone in the coffee table next to my bed. Who would call me at this time?

“Hello?”

“Hello? Noona?”  A guy’s voice came up from the phone.

“Noona?..I’m sorry who is this?”

“It’s me, Seungri! How are you noona?”

“Ah Seungri! I-I’m fine, how about you? You sound like you’re in a good mood you know”

“I’m good, yes I am in a good mood! I had my pay day yesterday”

“Haha so that’s why”

“Noona, let’s go for a coffee today. You’re free right?”

“I’m really sorry but I’m currently out of town. How about Saturday? Sounds good to you? We’ll go to the movie too if you want” Oh yes Seungri, I was locked in Jeju Island with G-Dragon. Can you believe it? Me and GD in Jeju? I mean like, just the two of us? Ha.

“Oh you’re out of town? Sorry to disturb you noona!”

“Nah it’s okay”

“Saturday you said? Okay then! See you on Saturday! And oh yeah, have fun noona and stay safe!”

“Okay, bye!”

I hung up right after we said goodbyes. Ah that little boy finally called me. I almost forgot that we knew each other. Out first meeting was quite fast since it was interrupted by you-know-who. So good to know someone actually remembered your existence. Oh and he asked me to go for a coffee, so sweet of him!

There was nothing much to do since I just woke up and completely blinded by the fact that I didn’t really know what time was it. I threw myself back on the bed. It always felt so good to curled up in bed and forget about everything for a moment. Well, not everything. Just like any other kind of persons when they wake up in the morning. Having those flashbacks about our dreams and trying to remember what did happen in our dreams. In my dream, Dongwook came with all his best look and charms. It’s been 3 days since our breakup but I still couldn’t forget about him.

He has done many things to me and we’ve spent almost everything together from the happy to the saddest moments. I guess none of girls who have experienced that could ever forget a guy like him easily. Especially after they thought about the nicest things that this guy ever did to them, and also how this guy broke their hearts in a blink of an eye. And when they woke up, they realized they’re alone. And all the hopes and the happy thoughts disappeared, made them think they couldn’t ever be happy or let themselves…

Fall in love again.

 

I shook my head as I got up from the bed. I was not in the mood to do anything. My body felt heavy, I didn’t feel like waking up. I walked to the window and opened up the curtain. I closed my eyes, avoiding the sudden light from the sun that morning.

 Oh the beautiful view reminded me of what happened yesterday. The lunch, the clothes he bought for me, and the hotel room with a very beautiful view. Jiyong already gave too much for me. He just wanted me to be happy; I guessed I had to at least enjoy this moment to appreciate his effort. I smiled a little as I kept looking at the blue sea.

Speaking of Jiyong, where was he?

I turned around, pulling my sight away from the beautiful view only to find flowers were lining up from the edge of the bed. There were so many of them, it made it looked like little army. I took my jacket and put on my shoes quickly as I decided to follow where the line of the flowers led me to.

I walked and just kept following the line of the flowers. And unexpectedly, this line kept on going to the outside of the room. Well, this is getting interesting. It led me to a door in the same floor as my room. I quickly opened it.

“Woah”

That was my first reaction after I found that the flowers led me to the outdoor terrace in the hotel. There was a tiny table with breads and flowers on it in the terrace. Behind that table, I saw a canvas and a complete set of painting equipment. Oh my god what is this? I walked towards the canvas and gazed at the equipments. Not really knowing what was really happening that morning.

“Good morning” Jiyong’s voice came from behind.

“Oh, GD! I-I mean, Jiyong!”

I was surprised to see him standing there. “M-morning too?”

He didn’t say a thing but instead he laughed as he crossed his hands.

“W-what are these?” I added

He walked a few steps closer towards me. “These are presents for you. You made it to follow the flowers I see”

“Did you set all those flowers for me?”

“Yeah, what do you think? Romantic enough?” He laughed as he pulled out a chair for me.

I sat down and waited for him to sit too. My eyes kept a sight on him until he pulled out a chair for himself and sat.

He took a bite on his bread while he checked his phone. And I did the same afterwards. We just eat during our breakfast because he kept scrolling on his phone and I was too absent-minded. I took glances at the canvas. All those brushes really made me want to paint so badly! But I was too shy to get up and paint something because of the fact that GD was in front of me and he probably will say something about it. Which, I really didn’t need.

“Oh! All Kpop posted news about me!” he finally said something

“What did they say?” I asked him after I took a bite of my bread. I took another glance on the canvas. Gosh I couldn’t stand it, I really wanted to paint!

“Uhm…nothing important” his facial expression changed as he read the news. I didn’t really wanna know so I left him that way without asking anything.

I took another quick glance at the canvas.

“You can start painting if you want. I put that canvas right there for a reason you know” He said as his eyes were still focusing on his phone. I think he realized I’ve been stealing chances to stare at the canvas. Aih, I was so embarrassed!

“Oh” I left my bread and quickly got up.

What do I want to paint? Paint a beach sounded boring though. Flowers? I knew I was too professional to just paint a bucket of flowers.

Oh I know!

Right after I got the idea, I started to paint immediately.

 

GD’s pov

I knew that flowers thingy could amazingly work! I got that idea from Glee though. When Sam set up the line of cereals for Brittany and they ended up singing together. Who knew someone like me actually watch that kind of tv series?

Maybe she would think differently about me.  Maybe she would forget about that bastard and just move on with her life. Maybe she would realize something. What was I thinking exactly?

She didn’t smile when she arrived, maybe because she was surprised. But I could tell she was happy. Especially when she saw the canvas, I knew that would make her happy. I didn’t mind to spend plenty of cashes for those painting equipments. All I knew was she really loved painting and I wanted her to be happy.

I took my phone while eating my bread. I opened it and I got one notification which turned out to be a text message from Youngbae. Didn’t he understand when I told him I was out for a vacation? It means I don’t want any interruptions.

I opened the text message

From: Youngbae

Check All Kpop NOW

Well that’s short. What’s with All Kpop? He knew I don’t like to read that kind of thing right? I always hated people who write so much about my life and what I was up to. But since it was Youngbae who told me to, I quickly opened my browser and went to All Kpop website.

 “Oh! All Kpop posted news about me!”

My name was the first I saw as soon as I entered the website. After it completely loaded, I read something about me.

Something I hated.

 Something that YG probably will hate too.

 Something that would make the world turns into madness.

And something that would make the girl in front of me,

Walk away from me.

“What did they say” asked the said person.

I couldn’t tell her about this. No…I couldn’t let her know about this. At least not now. Not when she finally got that beautiful smile on her face. I had to keep her off from this no matter how impossible it sounded.

“Uhm…nothing important” I read the whole article and then suddenly I got notifications.

Another text messages came from my friends. And as I expected, they were all asking the same thing. While I was reading those text messages, I saw Bom stealing glances at the canvas. Aish this girl is really something.

“You can start painting if you want. I put that canvas right there for a reason you know” I tried to be calm as I indirectly tried to distract her for a while.

I needed a moment for myself. But I knew I couldn’t keep up this mood for the whole day or else she would suspect something. And I also wanted her to be happy, that’s my main reason why I cancelled my schedules and spent my money for a trip to Jeju.

I sent a reply to Youngbae, the man that I trusted for years.

To: Youngbae

What should I do? What do you think the president will say about this?

I opened my twitter as I waited for Youngbae to reply. And bingo, my mentions turned into a chaos. My fans got crazy over the news. I kept reading their mentions. Some of them said really harsh things, and some of them sent me some supports.

I got a reply from Youngbae

From: Youngbae

You know that he always support you no matter what, you don’t have to worry about it. What you should worry about is what the media will say about you? They can be mean and even worse until you say something about this

This was gonna be long, so I decided to call Youngbae instead. But, sure not when Bom’s around.

“Bom, I have to call someone first” I said to her as I got up from my seat and walked towards the door. “Oh, and please don’t try to runaway”

 

Bom’s pov

“Bom, I have to call someone first” Jiyong said

I turned my head to see him. He got up from his seat and made his way to the door when suddenly he turned around. “Oh, and please don’t try to runaway” he added.

He gave me a smile before he opened the door and walked out of the terrace. I understand that he needed some space for himself, maybe it was about business.

I continued painting. Ah I really enjoyed this! Bread for breakfast and painting in such an inspiring place, what could be better than this? When he said this was gonna be interesting, I gotta say he actually said the truth.

The smell of the sea and the wild wind made everything felt so peaceful. If this was the kind of refreshment he used to have, well then I liked it very much.

 

GD’s pov

“Bom sorry I took so lo-“

I walked back to the terrace when suddenly I found Bom was not there anymore. The terrace was empty. The table was already tidied up and what left was only the canvas which was not plain white anymore.

Did I take so long that Bom’s painting was finished already?

She did a very good job on her painting. Well I’ve seen better from her painting in her apartment but this was good enough to receive applauses. She painted a beach, complete with the blue sea and the wild wave. I was expecting for more but when I started to gaze at it, I saw a girl and a boy in the painting.

They were walking at the beach with their hands on each others. You didn’t feel anything when you saw it for the first time but when you set your focus on the girl and the boy, you could feel the sparks between them. I think that’s the value of a painting. Like a song, it also gave you a message. And sometimes, it gave you questions to yourself that you wonder what is the real meaning of the presence of the girl and the boy?

I stopped gazing as soon as I realized that Bom wasn’t there. Did she really have to make me feel worry about her by keep disappearing like this? I’ve had enough with running through the stairs from the upper floor to the lower floor just to find her and make sure she was okay.

I went to our room and kept looking to lounge, to her bedroom and even inside my bedroom. But still no sign of her. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

*RING*

I heard a phone ringing from inside her bedroom. I walked into her bedroom and found her phone laid down on her bed.

“Oh great”