This Guy Again

Revenge

4. This Guy Again

     Author's POV

  "What!?" you replied with a bit of attitude in your voice. It was a bright and sunny Saturday and you were enjoying the one time of the week that you got some actual sleep.  

   Your best friend, Yoona, let out a large breath shaking her head in disapproval. "Are you ever gonna get your outta bed today? It's already 1:47p.m. and you're  STILL asleep!!" She said while giving you a judging look. 

   You picked up a small pillow on your bed and lazily threw it at her, missing due to your sleepiness. "Let me sleeeep~!!" You groaned as you turned your back to her trying to fall into wonderland again. 

   "Yaaah!" Yoona yelled at you as you rolled over. She was not going to allow you to waste the day since she had come here to eat lunch with you. She picked up the pillow and threw it at your head. "Get up! I want food." She said while patting her tummy. 

   You let out a moan as Yoona came over and pulled your arm, yanking you off the bed. "Wooaah!!!" you yelled as your body hit the floor, falling a good 2 feet. 

   "Aish!" you said while flailing your legs out like a 5 year old who didn't get what they wanted. Yoona stared at you raising her eyebrows, "You act worse than my little cousin." You made a face and dragged yourself up to get ready. 

                                             

 

   

    "Do you wanna try some?" Yoona asked offering some of her food to you. You beamed at her,"Thank yooou." You said while munching on her food. "You want some of mine??' You asked already putting some of your food on her plate. Yoona smiled as she looked at the food,"Thanks" she said. 

   "So how was your week? You won't believe what one of my patients came in saying the other day." Yoona said looking at you with her big eyes. Yoona had actually just got a job at a hospital, she was a Dermatologist. She had always been a bright girl, made straight A's her whole life, and got many awards too. It wasn't a surprise to anyone that she became a doctor. 

   "My week was fine," you said then remembering something that had happened. "But I did make a bit of a mess a few days ago." you said getting embarrassed again just by thinking of it. "Why? What happened?" Yoona said while picking at her food. 

   "I was getting coffee in the morning like I always do but when I was leaving the shop I actually split my coffee all over the guy that was behind me." You said making a disappointed face at your own clumsiness. 

   Yoona's jaw dropped a little as she lifted her eyebrows, "Really?? What did he do??" she asked as she pictured a hundred different scenarios. But you canceled out all of them as you told her all of what had happened. 

   "Kris huh?" Yoona said while nodding her head a little, "Was he cute?" she asked. You felt your cheeks burn a little as you remembered how attractive you had thought he was before you destroyed his shirt. "Yeah, you could say that." you said while you took a sip of your strawberry limeade. 

   Your conversation moved on going from work to televtion shows until your eyes landed on a familiar figure. He was tall and lean with a slight build and had dark hair that was styled quite well. Then it hit you, it was him. Kris. It was him. 

   Nearly choking on your drink, your eyes bulged as you looked at Kris. Your best friend gave you a bewildered look before turning around to look at the handsome guy only 10 meters away. 

   "Wae? Who's that?" She asked confused. "It's Kris. . ." You said

 

 

 

 

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I have some sad news for you guys though. My cousin is coming to visit in a couple days and I'll be with her for the whole month so I might not be able to update as much. Please be patient with me~ ^^ again, I hope you guys are enjoying the story.