Daddy's Hotel

Revenge

3. Daddy's Hotel

    Author's POV 

   Kris walked beside you and stared down at you, thinking about what he should do when you guys reached your office. He was actually a little nervous for it. He had never been nervous with a girl other than you. But then again, you were her. He didn't want to mess up. He had one shot to get this right. 

   After a couple more minutes of walking, a magnificent building could be seen up ahead. This was the best of the best hotels in Korea. Probably one of the best in all of Asia. Kris couldn't help but marvel at the building. It was very impressive. 

   You glanced up at Kris and laughed when you saw that his mouth was fully dropped. Hearing your voice he looked down at you and smirked, "Pretty impressive place you have here." He said glancing up at the building once more. "Yeah, I know right? It's one of the top 5 best hotels in Asia." You said with a slight smile. "Is someone bragging?" Kris said raising one of his eyebrows at her. "Tch, if anyone's bragging it'd be my father." you said and turned towards the doors of the hotel. 

   "Hello manager Suzy!" a bright door boy beamed at her and bowed. You smiled at him, "You don't have to bow to me Chanyeol." you said while patting his shoulder before going inside. Kris observed the scene and noticed the door boy's cheeks turn pink at your touch. "Looks like someone has a crush on 'Manager Suzy' " he thought with a smirk on his face and followed you in. 

   You greeted the hotel workers while you went to your office, making sure everything was running smoothly. You opened the door and walked into the managing office with Kris tailing behind you. "Good morning Miss Bae" your secretary smiled at you and bowed. "Good morning Secratary Yoon" you said with a smile. You walked down the hall and unlocked the last door which lead to your office. When you opened the door the scent of wild berries flowed out and you took a deep breath enjoying your new air fresheners.  You strolled to your desk and set your purse down and gestured for Kris to sit on your fancy leather couch. "Do have a particular brand you buy your shirts from. . .uhhh..?" "Kris" he said smirked, "And no I don't." He said while his eyes scanned the room. You simply nodded your head and grabbed your office phone, "Secratary Yoon?" "Yes Ma'am, do you need something?" Secratary Yoon asked. "Yes, could you send one of the staff to go and buy a size. . ." You said and glanced at Kris. "Medium" he replied while staring at the photos you had displayed on one of the tables. "A size medium men's shirt?" you continued. "Certainly Miss Bae, are there any other requirements for the shirt ma'am?" she asked. "Just something nice" you replied and put the phone down. 

   "Your new shirt should be here in 30 minutes tops" you said to Kris before sitting in front of him. He looked up from the picture he was looking at, "Thanks" he said and looked around the room not knowing what to do next. "Ugh, this is so awkward." he thought to himself. You looked at him and could tell that he was uncomfortable. "Could I get you something else? Some tea or sandwiches?" you asked. "Some food would be nice. I didn't get breakfast this morning. Obviously." He said and glanced at the stain on his shirt. 

   You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly, looking at the floor, "Sorry..." you said again with an apologetic smile. "There's a nice little eatery across the street, if you'd like to go there?" you suggested. "Sounds fine to me" Kris said standing up. "Okay" you said getting your purse. "Let's go then" you said and gave him a small smile.  

                                                                                                            ***

    Once you returned to your office with Kris, there was a nice little bag on your desk that had Kris' shirt inside. "Again, I apologize for ruining your shirt" you said while pointing at the stain. "I hope this makes up for it" you said and handed him the bag. "It depends on what this new shirt looks like if it makes up for it." He said with a face of stone. You looked at him with your big dark eyes and blinked a few times. Kris snickered, "Relax, it was a joke Su." He said and walked to the door. "Thanks" he said and strode out of your office. You let out a deep breath and slumped into your chair. "I need to be more careful next time." you thought to yourself feeling embarrassed about your little accident this morning. "Wait. . .did he call me Su?" you thought. You slightly giggled, shaking your head and started your paper work. Yuck.