This Guy Again 2

Revenge

This Guy Again 2.

     "Wae? Who's that?" Yoona asked confused. "It's Kris. . ." You said

     "Why is he here??" you thought frantically to yourself. You didn't expect to see him again after he left your office. You didn't WANT to see him after that due to your clumsiness.  

      "Really??" Yoona said with raised brows. "He's hot! He's like an Asian Greek God!" she exclaimed. You pursed your lips and bobbed your head, already aknowledging his attractiveness.

       You nonchalantly glanced over to where Kris had been standing, trying to appear as if you weren't frantic on the inside. But he was gone. Confounded, you looked around wondering where he had gone when you noticed a shadow had moved over you. 

      You whipped your head backwards and was greeted by a smug Kris smirking at you. "You like what you see, Manager Suzy?" He asked amused at your pinking cheeks. Clearing your throat, you glanced at your friend who was watching you both intently. 

     You forced a laugh, feeling uncomfortable and looked up at guy towering over you,"What brings you here Kris?" you asked. "Ah, my friend is having this big party tonight for his birthday and I needed to buy new dress shoes. . ." he explained.

     "Mmmm, well congratulations to him." You said with a slight smile. You really didn't feel comfortable in his presence since you were drowning in embarrassment. Sensing that you were uncomfortable Kris tried to relieve you. "Uhm, look, Sue. .I know you're probably still embarrassed that you ruined my shirt, but it was just one shirt. Don't worry about it." he assured you. 

     Relief filled your whole body that he didn't think you were a dumb klutz. He chuckled as a big grin spread across you face. He looked at you with those mesmerizing eyes of his and your heart started to race. Both of you had totally forgoten Yoona was sitting there until she coughed loudly to gain acknowledgment of her presence. 

     Yoona looked Kris over carefully examining him. Kris raised a brow and snickered at her. She gave him a hard stare and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Yoona. Suzy's my closest friend." she announced to him. "I'm Kris. But I'm sure Sue already told you that." He smirked. 

     Yoona tried holding in her laughs as your cheeks burned red. "Pfft, don't be so conceded." you replied which was only answered with an amused look from Kris. 

      Pursing your lips at him you asked,"Shouldn't you be getting ready for a party?" "Well, according to my friend, I need to have a young lady clung to my arm while I'm there." he said sarcastically. "Then you best go off and find one." you suggested. "I don't need to, I already found one. So, I'll pick you up at 7:30 tonight." 

     You gaped at him,"Who said I was going to be your date to his party??" He raised an eyebrow,"Do you really not want to accompany me, Sue?" he asked, using his mesmerizing eyes to his advantage, again. Your heart started to dance again. You did want to go with him, but you hardly knew him and didn't know his friend at all! "You don't even know where I live." you stated. 

     "Who DOESN'T know where you live?" He smirked. "I'll pick you up at 7:30. And, this is a formal party Sue, so do try to look ravishing." Insulted you snapped,"You should be more worried about your own looks tonight." 

     He simply chuckled, nodded towards Yoona and sauntered away. Yoona raised her eyebrows at you,"He's different than most guys. He doesn't melt at your feet." she mused. "Yeah, it's nice to talk to a guy who's eyes aren't sparkling like diamonds for me all the time." You said looking in the direction Kris walked off in.

     You were flattered that boys found you quite attractive but, you didn't really like that attention. The way that Kris didn't put you on a pedestal made you happy, someone saw you as a person instead of Goddess. 

     Yoona looked at you and smiled as you looked off in the direction Kris had gone. She knew how you felt about boys swooning over you. She felt the same way, for she had quite some fanboys herself. She felt you deserved someone who truly cared for you. You had been through a lot and she felt sympathy for you. But she felt like things were going to get better. She could just feel it. 

 

 

 

 

     A/N: Hey guys. I'm REALLY sorry for the long long wait. I've been really busy with family and school. So, what do you think of my update?? I hope that you guys enjoyed it. Again, this is my first fanfic so please show mercy in me. ;(  I'm not sure when my next update will be since I'm still pretty busy but I tried to make time and make this update for you guys. I'll try and update soon~