Fustration

Dreams vs Reality ( H I A T U S )

The girl that Baekhyun had a crush on was beautiful, short, and the perfect weight. She was a volleyball player; not a professional, but not an amateur either. 

tumblr_lfo02sB5nz1qgq10vo1_500.jpg

 

We had Physical Education together for the first year of high school. She was the popular type, the type that I had always despised greatly. However, she saw me as a friend, and I don't give up opportunities like these. 

I guess I was their way "communicating" with each other. Baekhyun would ask me to ask YeKyung what type of boys she liked or what was her favorite flower. I sensed something horrendous coming, and I was surprising correct. Oh why...

======

Physical Education finally ended. The girls and the boys went to the designated locker rooms. YeKyung and I walked together, and I took this chance to ask her. 

"Hey, YeKyung."

"Yeah?" she replied while fixing her hair.

"What do you think of Baekhyun?" The question came out more forced than I thought it would be. I shouldn't have mentioned his name, but I didn't know any other way to ask her. 

"Hm.. Baekhyun? I guess he's alright, but I wouldn't date him now. I mean, if he asked me two months ago, perhaps, but now? Heck no."

My heart felt a sudden burst of happiness. "Really? You mean it?" I asked happily. 

"Of course. He's ugly and has a horrible personality. Why are you so happy?" She smiled at me.

I didn't know myself. "Huh? Oh, I"m just glad that you're not going to date some douche like him." I lied. 

======

That night, I texted Baekhyun and told him everything that YeKyung said. Of course, he was devastated. 

Seriously? She said that? She doesn't have any feelings for me at all?

I leaned my head on the bedpost and typed,

Yes. Now give up on her would you. She doesn't like you. That equals no chance of dating her. She probably hates you LOOOOOOOOOL

:( so mean. I won't give up on her though. 

My eyebrows pinched together and I didn't bother replying to his message. I threw my phone somewhere across the bed and drowned myself in my pillow. Soon, I quickly fell asleep.

=====

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP OR EXO WON'T MAKE THEIR COMEBACK. DO YOU WANT THEM TO COMEBACK OR NOT. IF YOU DO THEN WAKE UP. OR THEY WON'T EVEN COMEBACK WHEN YOU TURN 100~

"Ugh. That stupid alarm." I searched for the phone that I mindlessly threw somewhere and turned off the alarm. "Ugh. Another day of hell."

"Wait." I saw a notification from my phone. It was a message from Baekhyun. 

Hey. Help me? I want to tell YeKyung that I want to date her tomorrow after school.