Byun Baekhyun

Dreams vs Reality ( H I A T U S )

What just happened? My date; my first date, is ruined! Everything was perfect!... What went wrong?!

Suddenly, I felt , bare. I opened my eyes to see my mother with a stern look on her face. It was all a dream, a meaningless dream.

But this was the first time that I ever dreamt of anyone. That's right. I didn't even dream of my favorite beloved kpop idols.

======= 

Soon, I entered high school, a dreadful place. Some people just don't fit into high school, and that was me. 

However, the first year went by quickly, although it had it's ups and downs. I got all the classes that I wanted and chose, but didn't like them. Half of the teachers for the classes were clueless, annoying, and ludicrous. They just said the command, but didn't even know how to teach the class in depth. 

Thus, I slept through most of the day, but sitll got a perfect score.... Mostly because I used my phone to cheat.

During that first year, I met many new friend and a lot of old friends seem to... drift away.  However, Seul was still by my side nonetheless.

A simple day would go by like this: morning quick breakfast, a walk to school with Bo Young, attending classes and going to tennis practice after school. There's one thing I have to admit: there's a handful of appealing men in the boy's team that I had a crush on... 

And then, there was this one boy, who was hated and played on by many. Of course, not in the intense bullying way, but in the teasing friendly way, although I could see that he was hurt. Somehow, him and I became friends.

"Hey, Sookie, come over here. I need to ask you something." Baekhyun said.

tumblr_m67e0uwFfq1qm9s1po1_r1_500.png

He was always the type to joke around, especially to me. Ever since we exchanged phone numbers...he began to text me--annoying me every day. I, for one, did not mind because I was actually glad that someone texted me. 

The story on how we exchanged phone numbers was actually very interesting. We had the same homeroom together, along with these two other tennis girls, Kang MiSoo and Park DaYoon. MiSoo despised Baekhyun because he and her best friend were once a couple, but apparently he "cheated" on her.

I don't mind. I don't care. Currently, he has a crush on this girl, who is an attention seeker. Everyone tells him he has no chance, but he won't give up....

Our class went to the computer lab for a project. Seul, him and I were in one team. He took my phone and entered his number in there, and texted himself... I didn't delete it because ... well, let's just say I had a mini crush on him?

I was never comfortable around anyone I just met, especially boys. So I guess my hormones tensed up and reacted to this action. He did the action, my heart beated as the reaction.