Chapter 37

Break Those Walls


Jaehyun put on a denim dress and headed out to find Myungsoo at the nearby cafe. She found a seat and fished out a book while waiting for Myungsoo. Her book was abruptly lifted away and she looked up to see Myungsoo smiling at her.

"Where are we going?" Myungsoo probed as Jaehyun held his wrist, dragging him somewhere else. They entered a instrument shop and Myungsoo's face lit up with familiarity. Guitars lined up the racks and drum sets were settled neatly. Pianos and clarinets were displayed beautifully in the centre and Myungsoo couldn't help but to smile, as if this shop was paradise.

"I'm going to buy you a guitar." Jaehyun grinned, she was elated to see Myungsoo so happy. Myungsoo jumped and shot her looks of disbelief.

"Jinja?" Myungsoo's voice cracked with excitement as Jaehyun nodded. Myungsoo picked out a few guitars and passionately strum a few notes, hoping to find a guitar which was tuned fine.


"This is the one." Myungsoo beamed widely as he gracefully handed the guitar to the cashier, while making payment, Myungsoo kept thanking Jaehyun.

"I know how upset you will be without your guitar now that you are living alone." Jaehyun handed him the case and he strapped it to his back. Myungsoo pulled Jaehyun into a hug and Jaehyun giggled. Myungsoo's phone rang and he irritably answered it as it has ruined his perfect moment.

"Onew hyung?"

"Myungsoo, can you find Jaehyun and come and meet me at my house. My address is xxx" Onew blabbered onto the phone anxiously.

"Why hyung? You okay?" Myungsoo questioned worriedly.

"Just come to my house. And bring Jaehyun along." Onew finished the call and hung up.

"Who's that?" Jaehyun asked as she saw Myungsoo curiously and worriedly staring at his phone. He snapped back to reality and turned to face Jaehyun.

"It's one of my colleagues, Onew hyung. He asked me and you to meet him at his house. It sounds urgent let's go." Myungsoo loaded the guitar in the boot and ushered Jaehyun into the car.

"How does Onew know me? I have no idea who he is."

"Molla." Came Myungsoo's reply.

-------------------------------

A/n: Sorry for the short update!! Anyway loves to my subscribers new and old :)))