Chapter One

Break Those Walls

A/n: Hello guys this is my first fiction! Please support thanks :)

-

Myungsoo is a bright kid. No one can deny. He was his parents' pride and trophy. He could paint a thousand pictures all vivid and surreal.
If he painted a pond with fishes, sweep your fingers gently on the surface of the paper. It's so beautifully drawn, it's almost as if the scaly sensation lingers on your fingertips.
Scenery drawing isn't Myungsoo's limits. He had brains. He used drawings to mock, to criticize, to praise much as how political cartoonists do so about politics. His drawings were deep, substantial and everything an adult cannot imagine from a seven year old child.

Myungsoo was happy. He would skip home to play his piano. He could self compose when he was six. God gave him talents. Clarinet, piano, guitar, trumpet, name any instrument you can think of, most probably Myungsoo knows how to play it. And play it well. He learn any musical instrument in a day or so, much less ordinary kids would take three months. Play a song to him and he could tell you every notes and which octaves without a score.

Of course it all changes. How can a perfect child's childhood be so stainless?
It would be unfair to the world.

He was eight. Sitting on a cold dirty ground staring with his wide brown orbs. Fear was clearly written on his face. He was too young to comprehend, what a psychotic world was out there in reality. Held hostage by a group of gangsters with his mother, he sure was helpless in knowing what to do and what was going to happen and most importantly, WHY.

Ignorance is bliss. He was held back easily, for a built of 1.2m and 35kg, Myungsoo wasn't much of a hindrances to the gangsters who needed to accomplish their tasks.

"Throw her in." A cold voice whipped through the atmosphere that killed Myungsoo instantly in the heart. His mother, was mercilessly thrown into a tank of piranhas.
Sickos, they inhabit our earth and it's a pain to have your loved ones fall into their hands.

Myungsoo watched in shocked, he screamed and cried helplessly. He even cursed and tried to fight but he could do nothing.
The water in the tank slowly morphed into a sickly red as he vivdly heard his mother screaming in the water while being eaten alive.

"Good job." A delicate hand, probably from a female, handed a wad of bills to the gangster.

She glanced over to Myungsoo with slit eyes, who froze at the tank, unable to register this catastrophe.

"Hi Myungsoo."
A devilish smile curled upwards