Chapter 38

Break Those Walls

Why did Onew ask to meet Myungsoo at his house?
If it's about work, why did Jaehyun have to tag along?
How did he even know Jaehyun?

The thoughts ran through Myungsoo's mind worriedly as he suddenly felt tired with all his energy away from him.

Onew was pacing up and down in the room. He was determined to come clean with Myungsoo and Jaehyun. A secret can never be hidden forever and guilt was already creeping up to his eyebrows. A knocking sound echoed through his lonely home and Onew opened it.

"Hyung! You alright? What happened?" Myungsoo questioned as Onew gave a sad smile and ushered them in. He felt Jaehyun's eyes on him and wonder if they both will ever forgive him.

"Myungsoo, I am the thrash writer. I wrote about Jaehyun's company and landed her in deep trouble. I..." Onew couldn't continue any further as he broke down in guilt. Myungsoo supported him back to the couch but Onew knelt in front of them both.

"Forgive me please. For I have sinned so greatly for money. I was losing my job and had nothing to write so I had to pick that offer to support my parents." Onew cried out as Myungsoo patted his shoulder, urging him to stand up.

"It's alright, of course I forgive you. You had reasons for that and plus you cleared my company's name afterwards, that's responsible for a sinner." Jaehyun added with a laugh and Onew smiled at her.

"Hyung, it's alright. Your actions made me realize how it feels like to be independent. I enjoy living now and plus, it's over all is fine now isn't it?" Myungsoo supported him up, "I treasure my friendship with you and this isn't going to break it."

Onew nodded and gave a genuine smile before turning to Jaehyun and knelt down again. Myungsoo and Jaehyun exchanged curious glances.

"And Jaehyun, I'm the most sorry. Not only did I land your company in trouble, I was also assigned to injure you with a car accident. Ms Park gave me the money but I did not have the heart. I was afraid I might kill you so I decided against it and swerved away from you." Onew choked in between his tears as Jaehyun's face dawned upon realization.

He was the owner of the car which swerved away from her and hit the lamp post on that day, followed by a string of apologies.

"It's alright Onew Oppa. You did not hit me in the end, that shows you have a heart and I really appreciate that. It's okay, don't do that again." Jaehyun patted his head as tears streamed down his face.

"Ya Lee Jaehyun, you almost got into a car accident and you didn't tell me?" Myungsoo's eyes narrowed to her.

"Wae? Are you my boyfriend and I have to report to you?" Jaehyun raised a brow and Myungsoo flinched.

Onew noticed and knew that Myungsoo crushed on Jaehyun. Myungsoo told him during one of their conversations, chuckling to himself silently.

"I think the least thing I could do to earn your forgiveness is to help you expose that wretched stepmother of yours." Onew grinned evilly, his friendships are obviously more important than his reputation and the tons of cursing he is going to receive.

"Onew hyung, you are the best."