Babysitter - 2

Appa Joonmyeon and his five baby dwarfs

Babysitter (Part Two) – Family!Au Drabble


Both Sehun and Jongin scrambled towards Kyungsoo and Chanyeol on the couch, leaving their dance battle midway, before leaning against the sleeping pair– pretending to be asleep as they heard their father open the front door.

Sehun giggled at the sheer excitement of getting caught, whilst Jongin put his hand over Sehun’s mouth, whispering for him to go to sleep already, as he tried clutching his arm around Kyungsoo’s waist.

“What are you doing, Jongin-ah?” Sehun asked sceptically, watching as Jongin tried groping his brother.

“It has to look like we’re asleep…” Jongin said struggling to get his hand behind Kyungsoo’s back, his tongue slipping past his lips a little as his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. Sehun side eyed him, and then threw his arms and head onto Jongin’s stomach and started snoring loudly. Jongin just smiled and leaned his head against Kyungsoo’s shoulder, putting his hand through Sehun’s hair as he closed his eyes.  

 

“Hi” Lay said breathlessly, “…it took me longer than I thought, I’m not late am I?” he asked looking around the house as Joonmyeon let him in.

“You’re not late, thanks for doing this Lay,” Joonmyeon reassured him, gesturing the boy to follow him into the kitchen. As they passed the living room, Joonmyeon quickly glanced in to find Sehun and Jongin asleep too.

I should take the kids out shopping more often. But quickly dismissed the idea because he remembered why they were so tired. Half a day spent screaming across aisles, throwing vegetables out of other people’s baskets and then apologising to the other customers is exhausting, for both child and parent.

“Would you like some tea or coffee?” Joonmyeon asked, walking up to the kettle, filling it up with water and switching it on, watching as the blue light emitted from the switch.

“Ah yes, coffee, please.” Lay replied quietly.

He’d need all of the coffee in the world to take care of these kids, actually, even that wouldn’t do. He would have to transport bucket loads of coffee beans all the way from Brazil, and then drown with it.

“I have five children…” Joonmyeon started, filling Lay’s cup with three large spoons of coffee granules, “…they all are sleeping now, but if they wake up…” Joonmyeon then added less than an inch of milk into the cup, stirring it slowly. “…read them a bed time story, cuddle them, and let them watch a movie with you…” Joonmyeon continued, not noticing the terror in Lay’s eyes. The water boiled, and so Joonmyeon filled up Lay’s cup to the brim, and stirred the coffee together.

“If all fails, try whatever you can think of that’ll help them to fall asleep again…” he said, tapping the spoon on the side of the cup and placing it into the sink with a clunk.

Lay gulped and stared at his coffee cup held in Joonmyeon’s hand, watching as the cream frothed upwards and turned around and around; Joonmyeon looked from Lay’s paling face, and then to the cup and chuckled.  

“But don’t worry, they shouldn’t be too bad.” Joonmyeon smiled, handing Lay’s coffee towards the boy. “…you have my number just in case, so don’t hesitate to call me.” Joonmyeon smiled comfortingly, and opened up a packet of hobnobs, putting them into a plate and offering them to Lay.

“Thank you…” Lay said in regard of the biscuits and coffee – and probably also for the advice, he then took a sip of his hot drink and dunked his biscuit into the cup.

“What time will you be back?” he asked, biting into his biscuit.

“Probably in a few hours, hopefully by 9 or 10 – the latest” Joonmyeon said, looking at the clock in the kitchen and then at Lay, smiling.

God, with all his smiling, anyone would think Joonmyeon was a psychopath ready to kill the poor boy, but in reality Joonmyeon was just super happy that he could get some time to himself.

Cut him some slack, it’s hard being a single parent.

 

“So where will you be going?” Lay asked again, a little curiosity lacing his voice.

“At my 10 year college reunion…” Joonmyeon smiled reminiscently, “…I haven’t seen my old friends in such a long time…” he finished, wondering how his old group were doing and what ever happened to their lives.

“I hope you have fun.” Lay smiled, his dimples showing, as he sipped his drink.

“You too…” Joonmyeon laughed, rubbing his temples, “I’m going to get ready and then leave at five, is there anything you might need?” Joonmyeon asked, taking Lay’s empty cup toward the sink.

“No, I don’t think there is…” Lay said, thinking about what he’d need when babysitting.

He’s babysat before, but not like this.

Yeah, sometimes there would be a few odd jobs that required Lay to take care of a son or a daughter for a parent that goes work or out for the evening. That’s why he always packs his trusty ukulele, whenever the children get a little restless.

But he’s never been asked to look after five children, together, under one roof.

They were all asleep now, but you know what people say about suspecting the calm before the storm.

 

“Okay then, good luck.” Joonmyeon winked, making his way up the stairs to the bathroom to get ready.

Lay sat on the kitchen chair and rubbed his eyes wearily, all he could hear was the low whirring of the kitchen’s fan, but other than that the house was eerily silent.

After about twenty minutes Joonmyeon was ready in his tuxedo – because you know what they say, dress to impress makes you the best – and, also because one of his old friends, Chen, needed some business in his fancy dress shop. It’s always good to help a friend out, especially when they’re 50% offering discounts.

“Wow, that’s…nice.” Lay complimented Joonmyeon, giving him (probably) three once overs at the same time, what could he say, Joonmyeon looks good in a suit.

Joonmyeon blushed a little at the kind words, and went to the mirror to fix up his hair – Lay following behind him, like a lost puppy.

“You know…” Lay started, Joonmyeon’s eyebrows rose as he awaited for what he thought was going to be another compliment, “…my dad has the same one.” Lay finished, smiling at Joonmyeon’s with those youthful little dimples of his.

Way to make a guy feel old.

Joonmyeon’s shoulders sunk down a little for Lay to understand that he should probably zip it, so he changed the subject.

“My bikes in the front, could I put it in your garage?” Lay asked hopefully, twiddling with his fingers slightly as he looked at Joonmyeon with sparkling eyes.

It was like a son asking their dad if they could borrow his car for the night or something.

Joonmyeon huffed out a small laugh before ruffling Lay’s hair, and replying with a sure son, keys are on the stairs.

As Joonmyeon backed out from the drive way, after dousing himself with his new aftershave, Lay put his bike and his bag (where he kept his shop log and ukulele) into the garage and locked it, making his way toward the front door and locking that too. He threw the keys onto the stairs, and walked slowly towards the living room.

A large, green neon ‘DANCE BATTLE 3’ was flashing from the television screen, so Lay made his way to switch the Wii machine off and turn it back to the main channels. Lay bent down and squinted to find the power off button on the machine, ready to press it with his finger and the remote in his other hand.

“NO!” two voices rang out; causing Lay to jump backwards, startled, and nearly crush the four boys on the sofa. The remote jolted out of his hand, and nearly fell on Kyungsoo until Lay caught it, his heart beating loudly against his chest.

He could have killed one of the five already.

Not good Lay.

Not good.

“You scared me.” Lay whispered as he panted, his hand against his rising chest, he looked at Jongin and Sehun with wide eyes.

The boys just looked at each other sheepishly, before trying to fight off their giggling fits because Lay’s reaction was just too damn funny.

“…t-t-thorry…” Sehun apologised, throwing his hand over his mouth so he would stop laughing, but failed miserably when Jongin pulled it down and snorted loudly, because Sehun’s face when he laughs is just derp award worthy.

Sehun’s eyes would crinkle, but then his mouth would go into a shape that is not considering normal, but goddamn hilarious, kind of like how you’d expect a fish to laugh.

Lay just watched incredulously at the boys who were now gasping for air on the ground, smacking the floor with their hands and pointing at their babysitter. Lay then bit his bottom lip to stop him from cracking up too, because even a child could make Hitler laugh.

After the laughter died down – by a lot, all three of them were sat cross legged on the floor, wiping away their tears from giggling so much.

“So what are your names?” Lay asked, unable to stop himself from grabbing both boys on his side and flinging his arms around their shoulders.

“Jongin” Sehun replied for Jongin, pointing at Jongin and then poking his nose in the process, “Sehun” Jongin answered for Sehun, pointing at Sehun before slapping the younger playfully on his head, in front of Lay.  

“What about you, mister?” Jongin asked, putting both of his hands on his cheeks, making his cheeks puff out at the top cutely. Sehun nodded, cocking his head to the side as he looked up at Lay through his fringe.

“Call me Lay.” Lay answered, pinching Sehun’s cheeks lightly and tapping Jongin’s head.

“Laylaylaylay…” Sehun sang out, jumping up and running circles around both Lay and Jongin, before Jongin grabbed hold of his brother’s legs and tackled him to the ground. Sehun nearly went face first, until he knelt down onto the hard marble floor as the rest of his body fell onto the carpet.

Lay hurried over to the two, because the sound Sehun’s knee made clashing with the floor sounded painful, crap, well done in keeping the kid’s safe Lay!

They are way too fast.

“Ouch, Jonginnie that hurt…” Sehun whined, pulling his green shorts up from the knee to show a little scratch grazing on it, and a few drops of blood smudged across. A few tears were dangerously near the edges of his eye and threatening to spill had Jongin not blow on Sehun’s cut and held him. 

“Oh no” Jongin whispered, relaying as many sorry’s as he could, as he hugged Sehun tightly and rocked him back to the forth in his arms. Lay was about to scoop Sehun’s in his arms and take both boys into the kitchen for a little A & E with the bandaged, but a groggy voice sounded from behind them.

Turning around, Lay found that Chanyeol was still lying asleep on the couch, yet the boy next to him wasn’t there. Chanyeol now was laying his long-limbs over the expanse of the couch, his body in foetal position as his arms went haywire. As he faced back to Sehun, the boy, Kyungsoo was right in front of Lay, glaring up at him with tired eyes.

If that wasn’t a kid, Lay wouldn’t hesitate to go and hide under a rock, because Kyungsoo was probably burning holes through Lay’s soul right about now.

But then the most absurd thing happened.

Kyungsoo reached his arms out and sheathed his arms around Lay’s neck, hugging Lay tightly as he shut his eyes and his head began drooping again. From Kyungsoo’s hair, Lay could smell the faint aroma of vanilla and oranges that nearly made him fall asleep too.

Lay moved his face from Kyungsoo’s hair, and looked at Jongin and Sehun confusedly, before rubbing Kyungsoo’s back lightly and getting up from the floor. As he was up, Lay stuck his hand out towards Sehun, but found it was difficult holding Kyungsoo up at the same time.

How hard could it be to hold a kid, whilst simultaneously holding another kid’s hand?

Pretty freaking hard.

Kudos too all those parents out there.

He tried shifting Kyungsoo’s body to his left side, but found there was no use as Kyungsoo dragged his body to the middle side of Lay’s chest, hurling his legs across the babysitters waist – like a panda to its tree. So Lay had no choice but to hold the resting boy like that, and try to balance him – as well as trying to hold Sehun’s hand to bring him into the kitchen, because the boy wasn’t budging from the floor; even with Jongin’s constant attempts to pick him up from behind.

“Come on my back Sehun-ah.” Jongin commanded, as he faced his back towards Sehun and pointed at it eagerly.

Sehun pouted, but smiled again as he remembered how he and Jongin would play rocket ship sometimes, as Sehun would climb onto Jongin’s back, and then Jongin would hurl into a fast spin before they both collapsed onto the floor.

So Sehun shifted himself onto Jongin’s back, and Lay guided them to the kitchen as he held Kyungsoo with both of his arms, puffing a little as he bent down and sat onto the kitchen chair.

Weakling.

Kyungsoo looked up and frowned at Lay.

Lay looked at Kyungsoo in disbelief; he was up this whole time!

Lay still held Kyungsoo though, because holding Kyungsoo was like holding you a present, a small, little package that you really don’t want to open. (A/N: Okay, that was a bit odd.)

Kyungsoo turned his head to see a sniffling Sehun who also sat on the kitchen chair with Jongin’s help, and his frown got even deeper.

“What happened to Sehunnie?” he said lowly, giving Jongin the most ultimate of death glares, “…why is he hurt?” Kyungsoo asked again, staring down at Sehun’s grazed knee and almost jumping out from Lay’s hold and crouched down so he was eyelevel with Sehun’s knee.

Sehun sniffled a little, and pointed accusingly at Jongin, before hugging Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo moved a little hair out of Sehun’s face and blew on the scratch, saying that it’ll get better, before getting up to punch Jongin in the arm.

“Sorry Sehun…” Jongin said weakly, looking down to the floor, before backing away from the three slowly.

Lay asked Kyungsoo where the plasters were kept and Kyungsoo pulled Lay’s hand along, literally dragging the poor guy toward the top cupboard. Kyungsoo put both of his arms up at Lay and jumped up until Lay gave in, and picked Kyungsoo up, seating him on the table top counter.

“Those…” Kyungsoo pointed at the small packet of SpongeBob themed plasters “…are usually for Chanyeol, but appa say’s we can use them.” Kyungsoo explained, taking one out as Lay offered him the box. Lay put them back in the cupboard, but sneaked a few in his pocket just in case for any more injuries later.

Lay pulled Kyungsoo down from the counter, and they made their way to Sehun.

Lay bent down to check Sehun’s wound wasn’t bleeding, and dabbed some disinfectant wipes across to clean away the blood stains. Kyungsoo then handed Lay the plaster, which he opened and stripped away the paper for. Lay quickly swiped the plaster onto Sehun’s knee, resulting in a small, mumbled ow coming from the younger, but nevertheless it was a quick process.

Just as Sehun hopped off the chair, watching as his Patrick Star plaster shined under the night, Kyungsoo held his hand and they made their way to Sehun’s room.

“We’re going to choose a book!” Kyungsoo announced, skipping with Sehun out of the kitchen.

That left Lay and Jongin.

However, when Lay looked for Jongin, Jongin wasn’t there.

Hoping that he didn’t run off to somewhere too far, Lay made his way to pursuit in a search for the little brunette boy.  

Lay looked everywhere, from the kitchen all the way to the bathrooms, and then to every cupboard that looked like it could hold a child.

He only noticed now, that when he was putting the plaster on with Kyungsoo that Jongin had gone scarily quiet, to the point where even his breathing couldn’t be heard. It made Lay realise that Jongin, as Sehun’s brother, could have felt guilty in hurting Sehun, and so he vanished.

Damnit Lay, you lost one!

As Lay made his way past the boy’s rooms, he could hear some scuffling sounds coming from above. He wasn’t scared – or so he thought, until he could hear the scuffling turning into thumping noises. He looked up slowly, and slid his phone out of his back pocket, turning his flashlight app on. As he looked up, Lay saw a white square above that seemed like it may have been the attic. There was a lever coming down that he didn’t notice before, that was down to his knees, which he pulled, and there came down a set of white wooden stairs leading up to a brightly lit attic.

Suddenly, Jongin’s face came into view from the hole in the wall (A/N: LOVE that show), or should he say – ceiling?

“What are you doing up there?” Lay asked, a little concerned in how Jongin wasn’t ting his pants being up there alone.

Jongin’s face vanished from view, so Lay had no other option but to follow him.

Lay climbed up the steps, whilst mumbling don’t look down, don’t look down, each step pulling a knot in his stomach as his fear of heights made him want to kill Joonmyeon for having an attic.

Who even has an attic anymore?

As he reached the top, Lay closed the hatch quickly, because it’s better to take precaution than to be sorry later. He found Jongin, huddling himself in the corner, as his knees were put up right to his chest and his arms enclosed his legs. His head was nowhere to be found, because it was too busy hiding itself between his knees.

“Jongin…” Lay started, making his way slowly as he hunched his back to walk towards Jongin. He then sat beside the boy, and put his hand comfortingly on Jongin’s shoulder, “…he’s okay you know…it wasn’t your fault.” He said softly, rubbing a spot on Jongin’s shoulder, “…besides he’s got a cool plaster now.”

Jongin raised his head slowly, his twinkling eyes meeting Lay’s, were ready to drop a few more tears.

“I’m his older brother too, b-but I can’t look after him like Kyungsoo can…” Jongin wept, rubbing his eyes as a few more tears spilled from his eyes.  

Lay knew exactly how Jongin felt.

With his own household of three boys, Lay and his older brother always look after their youngest sibling too. When he was younger, Lay knew what it was like to sometimes feel guilty or inadequate when it came to taking care of him, especially when his older brother’s was always around.

But the thing he’s learnt over the years is that it doesn’t matter whether you can’t do something well, it’s about the love you have for them that is important.

“My older brother would always buy sweets for our younger brother too, and I sometimes felt I wasn’t doing enough for him…” Lay started, flattening Jongin’s hair a little as he went closer to the boy, “…but it was one night that our youngest brother had a nightmare, and we both sang him a song to go back to sleep…” he continued, going even closer to Jongin.

“The song went like this!” Lay cried as he tickled Jongin’s neck mercilessly, causing Jongin to thrash about in laughter, snorting as Lay’s fingers worked their magic – up until Jongin couldn’t feel his stomach anymore from laughing so hard.

Jongin calmed down and looked at Lay with a bright smile across his face.

“It was our love for him that mattered, Jongin.” Lay concluded, holding Jongin in his arms as he hugged the boy tightly and kissed him on his head.

“Come on, I think Sehun and Kyungsoo have probably chosen their bedtime story.” Lay said, pulling Jongin’s hand along with him and making his way down from the attic, taking care to make sure that Jongin was safe. He didn’t need to though, that boy was flying past those stairs like they were monkey bars.

Both Lay and Jongin hand in hand walked to the living room, until Jongin saw that Sehun chose his favourite book – Tarzan – and went running to the boy, plopping a big kiss on his cheek as he hugged him and Kyungsoo tightly.

“We were looking for you everywhere Jonginnie!” Kyungsoo cried wrapping his arms around Jongin. They all then made their way to the couch, and sat on Chanyeol to wake the sleeping boy up.

“Humpf” Chanyeol huffed, as he felt the weight of three overactive young boys drooped over him.

 Lay laughed and went to turn the television off.

“Wait!!” Sehun squawked, running up to Lay and grabbing the Wii remote from the table.

“We forgot to save our scores!” Jongin explained grabbing his remote and saving his set of 80 scored in Dance Battle 3, against Sehun’s 75.  The boys then jumped back onto Chanyeol, who was tiredly wiping away the sleep in his eyes – still lying on the couch.

Lay looked at the boys on his couch and made a note that he’d need to get a maths tutor because when he counted how many there were, he only counted four.

FOUR.

Damnit Lay, you’ve actually lost one for real.

Just as Lay was about to ask where the last kid was, Chanyeol told the other three to wait for Baekhyun to start the bedtime story.

“Baekhyunnie…” Chanyeol boomed, once he head-locked the boys on top of him and pried them off of his body, making his way to Baekhyun’s room. Lay followed him too, to make sure he could see this fifth kid in real life.

But as Chanyeol neared Baekhyun’s room, the door was a gape and the covers were tousled and undone – without a sleeping Baekhyun inside them. Lay was still looking, when he felt Chanyeol tug on his arm.

“Uncle, uncle where is he?” Chanyeol asked, still a bit drowsy from sleeping.

Lay held his hand, and walked towards the other rooms, making sure that Baekhyun didn’t find himself sleep walking into Joonmyeon or one of his brother’s rooms. But they were all empty. Lay walked back with Chanyeol toward the living room, and told everyone to get ready for the bedtime story whilst he looked for Baekhyun. But with the living room, cluttered with pillows and sheets – turned into forts, the kids all paired up and set out to follow Lay in the kid-hunt.

“Baekhyunnie?” Jongin and Sehun shouted as they checked the attic.

“Baekhyun-ah?!” Kyungsoo and Chanyeol cried around the bathrooms, kitchen and lounge.

Lay knew that there was only one other place he could be.

He neared his way toward the garage, a small entranceway towards it from the kitchen, which he was supposed to lock.

Nice going there again Lay.

He seriously is going to need a copy of ‘Dummies guide on how to look after kids’.

 

Lay could hear the dull sound of strumming coming from the opposite side of the door, and opened it slowly.

There he found a boy with dark brown curly hair, spreading his fingers as wide as possible to strum the strings of Lay’s wooden ukulele. His papers that were once neatly folded in his bag were strewn across the floor, but in the middle of the pile was a smiling little boy.

Baekhyun looked up to see Lay and his eyes widened.

He quickly got up, dropping Lay’s precious ukulele to the hard surface of doom, luckily not breaking into tiny little wooden pieces that would have stabbed Lay’s poor soul. Baekhyun hid behind Lay’s bicycle that wasn’t really covering him, but gold star for trying.

“It’s okay…” Lay cooed, putting his papers back quickly into his bag before getting up with his ukulele in his hand. “…you can play with it, I don’t mind…” Lay said, pushing the ukulele towards the shaking Baekhyun.

“Really?” Baekhyun whispered in awe, walking closer towards the older.

Maybe the babysitter isn’t bad after all.

Baekhyun held the ukulele in his hands tightly, as Lay held his hand and in his other hand held his bag and walked towards the living room.

“Ooh, look, a tiny guitar!” Chanyeol exclaimed, running over to Baekhyun, who was trying to hold the ukulele behind him to stop Chanyeol from getting it.

“It’s mine!” Baekhyun cried, running behind Lay.

“Let’s share it” Lay tried, bringing Baekhyun from behind his legs in front of him, and put his arms around Baekhyun’s. Everybody circled around guitar that looked like it shrunk in the washing machine, and watched as Lay showed Baekhyun how to strum the four strings with his pick.

“This is actually called a ukulele.” Lay said slowly, his dimples showing as he watched the rest of the boys smile in fascination.

“Ith a ukulaylay!” Sehun beamed, jumping up and down from his cross legged position.

Lay laughed and rumpled Sehun’s hair, calling him a genius, as he let Baekhyun figure out the strumming himself.

Chanyeol went closer, watching how Lay’s fingers made music, the sound of the strums almost as melodious as when their father Joonmyeon sings them songs on road trips sometimes. Lay saw how interested Chanyeol was, and asked Baekhyun if he could give him the guitar, to which Baekhyun replied with a mumbled yes, but it’s mine later.

As they switched sides, Sehun rested his head against Baekhyun’s lap as Baekhyun rubbed lines along Sehun’s back. Chanyeol had the ukulele, and Kyungsoo was beside him, watching it reverently. Jongin was between the two, but behind them, as he placed his hands over their shoulders and watched Chanyeol, who was starting to make his own rhythm with the strums.

Soon the whole room was filled with Kyungsoo and Baekhyun singing a nursery rhyme as Chanyeol strummed along, and Jongin and Sehun listened, as they slumped toward slumber.

Lay then sat cross legged and held Chanyeol between the gaps, and helped him play a few notes with his fingers guiding Chanyeol’s.

Soon Chanyeol was able to learn twinkle little star – with Lay’s help, and so they all sang together deep into the night.

 

Joonmyeon placed his keys into the keyhole, shivering as the cold winter air hit his body. He quickly went into the house and rubbed his hands together, blowing into them to warm up. He looked at his watch, which read 9.30PM, wondering whether the kids were asleep – and most importantly, if Lay managed to survive babysitting all five of them.

As he took his shoes and his jacket off, he tip-toed toward the living room – where he found Lay, draped across the floor asleep, Chanyeol on his right side and Baekhyun on his left side – both holding what seems to be a miniature guitar on his chest as they breathe short breaths. Next to Baekhyun is Sehun, who is lying on his side with his eyes closed. Next to Chanyeol, lays Kyungsoo and Jongin – with Jongin’s arm wrapped across Kyungsoo’s waist and over his arms, as they both look to be asleep.

Woah, backtrack a few years ago, and that would be me lying across the floor with five of my babies sleeping around me.

Joonmyeon smiled softly, wanting to leave Lay there peacefully, but he remembered that Lay probably had work tomorrow – it being a week day and all. Boo for weekdays, they .

Joonmyeon carefully walked around the boys and crouched down opposite Lay.

“Lay?” Joonmyeon whispered, shaking the boy’s shoulders gently, as Lay’s eyes opened slowly.

“Ah, thank you so much.” Joonmyeon thanked, turning Baekhyun and Chanyeol to their other sides, and helping Lay get up.

“It’s ok, I actually liked it…” Lay whispered back rubbing his eyes and scratching his head.

“Want me to drop you off?” Joonmyeon asked, grabbing his keys from his pocket, and handing Lay his bag, to which Lay put his ukulele in.

“That would be great, thank you.” Lay said.

Once Joonmyeon tucked the kids in, and Lay finally got to ask Joonmyeon how the heck he could manage to lift two kids at the same time up, Joonmyeon quickly went next door and asked his neighbour to stay in the house for five minutes.

Both Lay and Joonmyeon left the house and they made it in front of Lay’s home.

“Were they good today?” Joonmyeon asked, getting his wallet out.

“They are so tiring I don’t know how you do it!” Lay cried, Joonmyeon chuckled before handing Lay a few hundred won.

“But they were some of the cutest children I have ever seen…you are one lucky and unlucky man at the same time.” Lay said opening the car door.

“Thanks again Lay.” Joonmyeon shouted from the window of his car, as Lay made his way up the stairs to his apartment building tiredly. Lay looked back and nodded, waving at Joonmyeon with a smile.

“I hope you don’t mind being an unlucky and lucky man too…” Joonmyeon cried, “…because you’re babysitting again next week!”

And with that, Joonmyeon drove away back to his house.

Lay was still nodding and waving at Joonmyeon’s car, too tired to even let Joonmyeon’s words sink in.

That was until he reached his bed.

He pulled his phone out and saw Joonmyeon’s text message.

Be here for 3.00PM, Friday next week :D

Lay pulled the pillow over his head and sighed into it.

Not again.

 


Double update - phwoar... I need a life 

a life?

never.