Under-what?

Changjo's Hot Senior Year: Camp-tastic!

MY POV:

 

Eottokhae?

With both of us panicking, I quickly pulled my quilt over him and sat on the end of my bed in a hurry. Jonghyun lay down sideways, his legs tucked in slightly at the side of the bed, before my mum opened the door rather abruptly.

 

‘’___-ah, are you finished packing yet?” Before I could even open my mouth to answer, my mum continued.

“See, this is why I tell you not to do things at the very last minute,”

“I know, it’s just that I already had homework,”

“Hmm, okay, but still. I do hope you manage your time wisely, your senior year is very important.” I nodded in reply, letting my mum continue, as I felt Jonghyun squirm slightly in my bed. Luckily, my mum stayed near the door and didn’t suspect anything. Yet.

“I hope you have fun on camp and do participate in the activities and assigned projects. Please be careful and don’t hurt yourself. I really don’t want to have a call at one in the morning to come pick you up because you fell off the bunk bed.” I could feel Jonghyun move again, a tiny snicker coming from under my quilt.

“Hahaha, mum you know me better than that! I’ll be careful! And I should probably finish packing,” I quickly said, in an attempt to hide Jonghyun.

“Ah, yes, you should, and you should also get to bed early, you wouldn’t want to be late tomorrow!”

With mum walking out of the room, I quickly got up and scanned the place to make sure no one else would come in. Hearing muffled snickers from behind me, I turned around, to be met with a red-faced Jonghyun, imitated my mum.

 

“I don’t want a call to pick you up, because you fell off the bunk bed ____-ah,”

Yah!” I punched his shoulder lightly, knowing that he was teasing me. I got pulled onto my bed, pushed up against my bedhead, as his lips touched my nose, then my lips.

 

After feeling like Jonghyun had from his actions, his lips moved off mine, before his mouth moved closer to my ears, as he whispered to me.

“Baby, you should sleep, you don’t want to be tired tomorrow, do you?”

I nodded in reply.

 

But there was one thing.

 

Just one thing.

 

 

 

I wished him to sing me to sleep.

 

It’s like every girl’s dream for their boyfriend to do that, right?

 

Well, it was mine as well.

 

I blinked, hoping my cute doll-eye blinking method might gain some attention.

I pouted slightly.

 

BINGO!

 

Jonghyun managed to secretly read my mind, kissing my forehead before pulling the quilt on top of me. He sat on the side of the bed. Firstly humming out a familiar tune, he started to break into chorus. Angel.

 

Dazzlingly pretty face, bright smile, like the sun in the sky like bright stars
There's an angel in my heart

 

I promise I'd stay by your side I love you, do not change over time, I'll keep you.

Feeling my eyes droop slightly, I saw Jonghyun smile, before leaning in to kiss my forehead.