The Popular Kids Table

Changjo's Hot Senior Year: Camp-tastic!

Short mini update ~ the next chapters are a lot longer ^^


JONGHYUN’S POV:

 

I headed towards the usual table that we sat at, other girls trying to flirt with Byunghun and I. Ignoring them, we soon saw ____ and Sohyun, sitting at the table as they seemed to chat happily.

 

“So, what’s the goss, girls?” Byunghun conversed, before sitting at the seat opposite Sohyun. I almost snorted, Byunghun sounding pretty girly like. I sat down, ____’s shoes on top of my own, under the table cutely.

“Hmm, nothing much, just wondering about cabins,” Sohyun replied, looking like she hadn’t noticed the weird accent Byunghun had put on earlier.

“Hopefully, our cabins have the same people as our groups,” ____ stated and I looked to face her, realising that what she said was indeed the best thing ever!

“Yeah, if it’s the same people as our groups,” I paused slightly, to place an emphasis.

“It means that I’m with you,” I continued, winking in reply.

“Yahh! Jonghyun-ah, I meant like the girls in our group!”

“Yeah, being in the same group wouldn’t be too bad actually,” Byunghun added, nodding in agreement.

 

The girls gave both Byunghun and I a “pfffffft,” look, as I thought of something else.

 

“I wonder if we would get tents or something?” I asked out loud, looking towards Byunghun.

“Yeah, couple tents!” Byunghun and I high-fived each other, as I thought of the things I could do in a tent, with a certain someone ;)

“Omo, couple tents would be cool as!” Sohyun looked slightly flustered, but she looked to ____, as if she knew that she was going to say something.

 

“Yeah, you guys would make a good couple!” ____ poked her tongue out cutely as she quickly pointed at Byunghun and I, both the girls getting up from the seats in a rush, as they ran away.

“Yahh! SOHYUN, I’m not going to be your bus partner anymore!”

“That’s okay, I have ____!” Sohyun poked her tongue out at Byunghun, _____ making a ‘bbuing bbuing,’ sign with her hands. The girls proceeded to leave, making it just the two of us. Byunghun and I.

“So, I guess it’s just us, huh?” I said, I turning to face Byunghun.

“Yeah, we should plan something out for camp,” Byunghun turned to face me, a pondering expression on his face as he seemed to think of something.

“We should totally get…”

 


I'll update tomorrow! i finally have a day off~

preview: To pack or not to pack

MY POV:

I lay on my bed, as I looked up at my ceiling blankly, wondering what to pack, camp being so soon. The weekend had passed so quickly, Friday feeling like it was only yesterday. Indeed, I was meant to be leaving for camp tomorrow, the awesomeness of pre-camp nerves building up as I looked up at my cupboard once again.

Denim shorts. Too revealing.

Skinny Jeans. Too tight.

T-shirt. What if I get pneumonia?

ARGH! I’M NEVER GOING TO FIND ANYTHING RIGHT TO PACK!