'A Brand New Start'

Changjo's Hot Senior Year: Camp-tastic!

 

MY POV:

 

Everyone else wore blue shirts, but us seniors wore white- something that showed off our age and seniority compared to younger students. Juniors would watch us in awe, as we walked pass their campus, jealous that we were indeed in our final year. It was going to be a tough year- as this was the year that ‘the rest of our lives depended on’ and if your grades weren’t up to scratch, then you pretty much passed, but as a failure. I was determined to show my parents that the past twelve years of schooling had made me out to be who I’ve become and that I’d be a great adult in the near future. I also planned for this year to be a br-

“Yah! _____-ah, wait up!” a huffing Sohyun yelled out, trying to catch up to me. You could also say that senior year made people become closer, compared to in the past, Sohyun and I becoming close friends in what you could say was only a week. She dated Byunghun, someone who you could call a fellow nerd, however both of them were actually pretty cool, my own boyfriend and I both being pretty smart too. The only weird thing about them is if you caught some random excerpts of conversation- such as ‘Calcium is a pretty cool element,’ which I still personally thought brought nerdiness to a whole new level.

“Still can’t get over the bet that Byunghun and Jonghyun had last week,” Sohyun said, her breath still a little puffy. Our school was on a slope, but what can you say about the location, when the school itself was called ‘TOP High?’

 

It was only last week that we had a biology project handed to us, both of us getting an A plus, which made us the highest grade in class, thus you could say that we called in even in the end.

 

“That bet was silly, like really, 100 won worth?

“I know, at least both of us were able to  get the same grade, thus no one handing over money to anyone”

“Yeah true, but you can’t forget; boys will always be boys,”

“Haha, talk about boys-” Sure enough, the moment we walked into the gates, both my boyfriend, Jonghyun and Sohyun’s boyfriend, Byunghun, took their place next to us, as if they were waiting and knew when we were going to come along.

“I don’t remember having a GPS tracker on me, do you Sohyun?”

“Ani, not that I know of?” Bursts of laughter from the boys came in reply, both Sohyun and I giving them questioning looks.

“Well, Sohyun remember how we met at the library last night?” Byunghun managed to say, in between bursts of laughter.

“Yeah, what about it?”

“Well, let’s say that I placed a GPS tracker on your bag!”

“YAAAH!” Sohyun had turned red, her face scrunched up, both of us not sure of what to think exactly.

 

“You knew this all along?” I turned to face Jonghyun, as he mumbled something incomprehensible, before nodding slowly, the boys both running away on queue.

“I knew I shouldn’t have left my bag with him went I went to check out some books!” Sohyun said, her face flushed red in embarrassment. Who would of thought that boys could be so immature but smart sometimes!

“Let’s get them Sohyun!”

 

There went the start of a new week- a brand new start for us seniors, with hopefully no more GPS trackers on any bags, or anyone.

 

 


Here's the first chapter! This fic is going to be longer than the other ones, so be excited! Please sub and comment, so i know if you like it! Parkjaelee is off to go to work now :'( but will update when she can later! :D p.s. so far, there isn't going to be any actual , but drama, angst, comedy, and of course romance and fluff! hehe, please be excited ~