Class Captain

Changjo's Hot Senior Year: Camp-tastic!

 

MY POV:

Ms Kim had called me up to take care of the class while she went to photocopy stuff, Jonghyun giving the class a ‘Look, that’s my girlfriend up there’ type of look, just to see him smile at me cheesily, after getting caught. Ms Kim soon excused herself, before leaving the classroom, the attention of the whole class on me, as I felt a bit nervous- feeling that I had to do well, as I was responsible.

 

*Wolf whistle*

 

I scanned the classroom, stopping at the table behind Jonghyun, his face turning red, as he looked at the person behind him furiously. Who was the person behind him that was responsible for the noise?

 

That one guy.

The player.

The popular one.

Good at sports.

The jockey type.

You could say he was a rival for Jonghyun, both of them having history from a long time ago.

 

Indeed. It was no other than Kim Jongin.

 

The one boy, who, when I was younger put sand down my shirt. I was only three years old.

The one boy, who tried to impress me by running the 100 metres in athletics and bet Jonghyun, three times in a row.

The one boy, who, gave me a twig for Valentine’s day and attempted to steal my first kiss when I first entered elementary school.

The same guy, who was sitting in his seat, with a laid back expression, as he winked at me, his charms not workable, as I would never ever fall for him.

 

It was Byunghun who stood up first, Jonghyun raging inside, those male hormones wanting to punch him up, as the class also stood up, to see a ‘fight’ occur. Some people even took their phones out.

 

But no fight occurred, as I took a step forward, towards them all, both Jonghyun and Jongin turning to look at me, the teacher saving the day by entering at that very moment.

 

I was grateful for Ms Kim.

Everyone took their seats neatly, as Ms Kim walked in.

“Everything okay ____,”

“Nae, Ms Kim,”

“Okay, you may take your seat now ____,” I bowed in politeness before walking over to my seat, Jonghyun still looking a bit annoyed at Jongin.

 

“Jongg, it’s okay you know,”

“Yeah, but stil-”

“So the venue has been confirmed, to be Jirisan National Park, near Gwangju,” Ms Kim cut off Jonghyun, both of us paying attention to the front, as we didn’t want to get told off. I felt something kick my seat, repeatedly, knowing that it was coming from behind me. I looked to Jonghyun, seeing him move uncomfortably in his seat, as I felt annoyed. I wanted to turn around, but I couldn’t, before Ms Kim turned around to write something on the board, Jonghyun swapping seats with me quickly.

“So, it’s the biggest park in all of Korea and further away from Seoul,” Ms Kim turned back to face the class. I felt the kicking begin again, at the back of my seat. I scrunched up my nose in annoyance.

 

“Which means that we will be getting there using two methods of transportation- by bus” Ms Kim looked down, before continuing.

“And by plane,” the kicking automatically stopped, my chair being as still as ever, as I sat still.

 

Jonghyun turned to wink at me, before facing the teacher, as she continued on with things to pack for camp and outlined our Geography project.

It all went through one ear and out the other, Jonghyun and I holding hands under the table, feeling excited for the upcoming camp.