The Hot Intruder

Changjo's Hot Senior Year: Camp-tastic!

Upcoming mature scenes, but not anything -like ~


 

MY POV:

I lay on my bed, as I looked up at my ceiling blankly, wondering what to pack, camp being so soon. The weekend had passed so quickly, Friday feeling like it was only yesterday. Indeed, I was meant to be leaving for camp tomorrow, the awesomeness of pre-camp nerves building up as I looked up at my cupboard once again.

Denim shorts. Too revealing.

Skinny Jeans. Too tight.

T-shirt. What if I get pneumonia?

ARGH! I’M NEVER GOING TO FIND ANYTHING RIGHT TO PACK!

I took my phone off my bedside table, unlocking it to see Jonghyun’s latest selca on my home screen. Gosh, he was hot! If only he had come over, he could have helped me pack~

I decided to check the weather for the next week, in order to pack appropriate clothing to camp. I scanned the week, noticing the weather was between 23 and 25 degrees.

Wait a second. That’s the weather for Seoul! I typed in Gwangju, the location of our camp, the weather averaging between 25 and 28 degrees. That’s a bit hotter~ Guess I could bring shorts!

I rolled the doors of my cupboards aside, revealing my whole entire wardrobe. Maybe I should start with shirts and then pants and then outer-layer? And of course, undergarments too~

 

So I have to pack for five days, so that’s five shirts for the day time and four for night, which should be just enough, even if I have any accidents!

 

I pulled out a purple, a light blue, a light pink, a dark pink, a white, a black, a navy blue, a grey and yellow shirts out of my shelf, knowing that I could mix and match my outfits well.

Deciding to start up on choosing the rest of my attire for camp, I proceeded to the pile of assorted pants and shorts in my shelf, organising what was appropriate for camp attire. Even if it was camp, I still had to look good, didn’t I?

Suddenly I felt an airy feeling, like a small breeze coming from my window towards me, but before I could turn to face the window, I felt hands wrap around my waist. I’m getting kidnapped from my own house?

Or it’s that special someone ;)

“Who is it?” I asked politely, still unsure of who was behind me. Too bad the mirror in my room was on the opposite wall, making it hard for me to gain a rear view of my room.

Guess,” the deep voice interrupted my thoughts and of course, it was no other than my hot boyfriend, Choi Jonghyun.

“Jonghyun oppa?” I said, turning around to see him smirk at me in reply. I melted then and there, feeling weak as he pulled me in closer to him.

His lips lingered in the air lightly, my own lips wanting to touch his soft, y lips, as his mouth opened.

“So, how’s packing going?” he said looking towards my still-empty suitcase. Oh, so he’s going to cut it off like that?

“Hmm, you could say it’s still in process.”

“Nice process,” his arms left my waist, as he sat on my bed, his hands going through my pile of clothes curiously.

“Thank you, I’ve still got a few other stuff to put it,”

“Mhhmm,” he replied, winking at me. I turned to walk towards my cupboards, Jonghyun’s hands force stopping me from doing so, as he pulled me in onto his lap, his lips kissing me passionately, my waist pulled towards him as he wrapped his arms around me tightly. Jonghyun pulled out of the kiss and I pouted in reply, not liking the little grin on his face.

“Babe, you have to finish packing!”

“Ok, fine, fine, I’ll do it, but-" I paused slightly, aiming for some emphasis.

"You have to help me,” I sent him an air kiss as I walked towards my cupboard. I realised that I was yet to pack any undergarments, and pulled out the drawer containing underwear.

 

“What underwear should I pack?” I looked through my pile of underwear, knowing everything was good to wear, but I planned to colour co-ordinate my clothes. Not getting a reply from Jonghyun, I repeated what I said, before turning back to face him, his facial expression being a sly grin.

“Truthfully, I’d prefer you in no underwear,” he winked ily, giving me that feeling where I melted on the spot.

Thinking of something smart to reply to his comment, I heard footsteps heading towards me room, my mum suddenly calling out my name. I gasped, Jonghyun’s face in shock horror as I took a step towards him.

 

Eeottokhae?