geOgraphy

Changjo's Hot Senior Year: Camp-tastic!

 

JONGHYUN'S POV:

 

Being seated in Geography, I awaited my girlfriend in class, as she excused herself to go talk to the co-ordinator about something for formal.

I impatiently tapped the end of my pencil against the desk, hearing someone call my name out quietly.

“Jonghyun,” I turned to face the direction of the noise, Byunghun weirdly winking at me.

“You know that today the teacher will be talking to us about our project,

“What about it?”

Geography soon became geOgraphy, my girlfriend coming into class with Sohyun, both of them taking their seats at their respected desks- ____ next to me and Sohyun next to Byunghun. Byunghun turned to face her, Ms Kim clearing loudly as the class turned quiet and paid attention to the front.

 

“So class, as you already know, we will be starting a new project for this year,” Ms Kim looked down at some paper in front of her, before turning back to look at us.

“And as we have senior camp coming up, we will be partaking our project at the camp as well,” the class became excited, loud murmurs of ‘yes!’ and ‘I wonder where?’ filled the class.

“The project will be due two weeks after the camp has concluded,” she finished off, before handing out stuff to the class. I turned to face ____, who looked up with a massive smile on her face.

 

“Guessing you’re excited?”

“Yeah, of course! Why, aren’t you?”

“Yeah, I am- as long as we’re on the same bus,” I moved in closer to her ear,

“And in the same group,”

“And our cabins are close to each other,” I whispered, winking to her as I moved away.

“Why, what were you planning, Jonghyun?” We were interrupted, when a stash of paper was placed on our desks, our teaching walking to the table beside us. ____ took her pile, stapled neatly on the side, as she read the front cover. I looked over at her copy, trying to see what it was about exactly.

 


_________________

 

-TOP HIGH-

 

 

 

 

SENIOR YEAR CAMP

2013

 

 

 

 

 

Name:

 

This booklet outlines everything needed for the camp, so sit back and read thoroughly. We hope you enjoy the time at the camp, have fun with your fellow peers, and appreciate the new surroundings as well as learn something new, of course!

 


 

Seems pretty cool, I guess!

“Turn the page ____-ah,” I said, when I had finished reading the page, ___ turning the page and I continued reading.

“Oh, it’s just the contents, next page!”

“Jonghyun, you do know that you have your own copy, right,”

“Um, yeah, I guess it was cooler reading it with you,”

“Ah, but I like reading the contents!”

“Okay, fine, I’ll read off mine,” I replied, taking my copy as flicking it to the page after the contents.

 


WHERE:

 

 

Sources: http://koreaclimbs.blogspot.com.au/2007/08/koreas-national-parks.html

As you can see on this map, there are many national parks shown. As usual, we will be attending one of them for our yearly senior camp.

VENUE: TBC

 


 

­­­­­­­­­­

Hmm. TBC? To be continued?

To be continued where?

I went to flip the page, before I caught my girlfriend scanning a page intently. I looked more closely, to see what was so interesting.

 


___________________________________________________________________

GROUPS:

The following are the groups that have been put together, and will participate in activities as well buses, camp duties and study groups too. We hope for you to get along with all your fellow peers, as there will be no changes in the groups under any circumstances.

 

Group 1:

 

 

Shin Dongho

Kong Minji

Im Jaebeom

Kang Jiyoung

Park Jinyoung

Lee Ahreum

Oh Sehun

Shin Kaeun

Yoo Changhyun

Lee Hyeri

 

Group 2:

 

 

Kim Jonghyun

Jung Soojung

Hwang Minhyun

Lee Miso

Shin Donggeun

Kim Dahee

Yoo Youngjae

Seo Hyerin

No Minwoo

Park Junghwa

 

Group 3:

 

 

Kang Dongho

Kim Dasom

Jung Ilhoon

Yoon Bomi

Moon Jongup

Jung Hyerim

Choi Junhung

Jin Hyewon

Choi Sungmin

Ryu Hwayoung

 

Group 4:

 

 

Yook Sungjae

Choi Jinri

Jung Daehyun

Kim Namjoo

Jo Youngmin

Oh Hayoung

Do Kyungsoo

Hong Yookyung

Ahn Daniel

Ryu Hyoyoung

 

Group 5:

 

 

Kim Jongin

Seo Eunkyo

Choi Jonghyun

__________

Lee Byunghun

Kwon Sohyun

Choi Minki

Son Naeun

Jo Kwangmin

Cho Subin

 

Group 6


 

“Jonghyun we’re in the same group!” Both Byunghun and ____ said out loud at the same time!

I turned to face ___, giving a quick nod towards Byunghun, to acknowledge the fact.

“Guess we’re together then!” I wrapped my hand around ___’s waist, as I brought her a bit closer to me. Too bad the seats were separated and not like a bench, where we could sit as close together as we wanted to.

“Yeah and I’m with Sohyun too!” ___ said excitedly, as she waved over to her friend. Ms Kim was standing out the front, as she cleared her voice lightly- bringing the class to attention.

 

“Okay, I know that you guys are all excited- I’m just going to go photocopy the assignment sheets for geography, I’ll be leaving this week’s class captain ____, in charge out the front.”

_____ suddenly stood up in surprise, her facial expression both surprised but calm at the same time. She walked over to the front of class, before turning back to face me the class.

“Nae, Ms Kim, there’s nothing to worry about,”

True, there’s nothing to worry about, especially when ____ is in charge!

 

Ms Kim walked out, before closing the door- leaving the class with _____, as she smiled brightly.

*wolf whistle*

I turned to face the noise, wondering who would make that at ____.

 


please vote ^^

p.s i had to reformat this three times! so it better work out this time :P