Chapter 3

Immortal Song 2

I found myself awaken from the sunlight shining above my face and the cool air running through my cold icy body. I pulled myself off of the bed and yawned. “Aish… That was the worst sleep I’ve ever had in my life….” Ji Eun mumbled and fixed her bed head.

She turned her head to check the time, her eyes widened and her heart stopped.
“WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!? 8:37!? I’m LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Ji eun screamed so loud her parents woke up. She quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. She didn’t have much time considering se was ten minutes late. So she only brushed her teeth and washed her face. “Aiggooo…. This can’t be happening…… “ Ji Eun cried as she was putting on her jeans and a plain white v neck. She grabbed her glasses and her guitar case.

Ji Eun emerged out of her room making a loud bang noise. “Ji Eun shi….. Why are you up so early?” Her mm asked as she was still half asleep. Ji Eun ran to the closet and grabbed her Addidas black high tops and quickly put them on. “I have to go! I’m late for my audition!” She panicked. “Want me to drop you off dear?!” Her mother questioned as she was still on the second floor.  “ANIYO! It’ll take too much time! I’ll take the bus!” She yelled and grabbed the house keys.

“Bye Umma! Tell Appa I said bye!” Ji Eun waved and saluted.her mother softly smiled and waved back, “Hurry dear! And tell us how the auditions go!” Her mother cheered. “Araso! Bye bye!” She waved again and left the house.

 

_______________

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

_______________

“What do you mean number forty three isn’t here yet?” Jonghyun asked in a irritated tone. “Number forty three isn’t, she didn’t sign in, I’m guessing she couldn’t make it.” The front lady said through the telephone line. Jonghyun closed his eyes and smacked his face with the palm of his hand and rubbed it down.

“Araso…. Bring the next one then…..” Jonghyun mumbled. “Yes sir.” The lady replied and hung up the line.

“Why the hell isn’t she here?” Jonghyun talked to himself. “What? Did she just decide to not just come? After all these years…… This was my only chance to see her….” Jonghyun talked to himself.

He sighed and bit his lip. “Whatever….. maybe it was meant to be this way. She’s nothing to me.”

Jonghyun said but inside his heart was badly aching.

 

________________

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

_________________

“I’m late! OMO I am so late!!!!” Ji Eun yelled to herself as she was waiting to cross the street. She impatiently tapped her foot. She sighed heavily and as soon as the walking sign lit up, she quickly ran.

She was not looking at her surroundings and was too preoccupied to notice any of the pedestrians.
Till she felt a sudden push and heard a girl squeal and fall down. Ji Eun’s eyes widened and she quickly looked at the stranger. “OMO! I’m so sorry!” Ji Eun apologized and helped up the girl and her shopping bags. “Aniyo…. it’s fine.” The woman spoke in a kind voice and grabbed her stuff.

Ji Eun looked up and saw the girl straight in the eye. Ji En felt her glasses drop to a centimeter and her jaw dropped,

“J-Ji Eun?............” The girl questioned.

Ji Eun quickly put on her hood and shoved the shopping bags into her arms.  Ji Eun ran away and dashed out of the cross walk, hearing the girl call out her name a million of times “JI EUN! JI EUN! JI EUN!”. Ji Eun felt her tears falling one by one with each foot step. She just kept running and running, not knowing where she was going but letting her feet lead the way.

“Omo……. That was Sekyung…….” Ji Eun whispered and disappeared from the street.

 

-------------------------

Jonghyun’s P.O.V

-------------------------

After hours of auditions I finally managed to finish all of the contestants, except Ji Eun’s. She still didn’t come and I even waited another thirty minutes. Everyone made it to their audition….. Why didn’t she?
My only chance to see her…… But why should I care? I’m Kim Jonghyun! I’m a star! I have everything! Money, cars, looks, girlfriend, and why……. Why do I still act like this…….

I closed the application folder and stood up silently. Looking at the clock, guess she wasn’t coming….
My body felt numb and I depressingly walked out of the room. My whole expression was all emo. What the hell is wrong with me? Why am I acting all mood swings? Ugh, just forget all about this Jonghyun….

I turned around, like a stubborn child and called the line.

“Hello?” The front desk lady asked,

“Uh….. It’s Jonghyun….”

“Oh! May I help you sir? I think that’s everyone who auditioned.”

“Oh….. Did um….. Number forty three happen to come by?.....”

“Forty three? No, that person never signed in.”

“Oh…. Thank you……” Jonghyun droned at the news. He hung up the line and grabbed his stuff,
And quietly walked out of the room.

--------------------------------------------------

______________

Ji Eun’s P.O.V

______________

Ji Eun barged in the building where the auditions were held. The front desk woman looked up at Ji Eun’s loud entrance; Ji Eun dashed towards the front desk. She looked up with a scared look, considering Ji Eun must look horrible. She was sweaty, her shirt had a stain from falling and tripping on grass, and her glasses were crooked.

“Um…… The audition!---“

“Sorry……You’re too late dear…..” The lady broke the news and looked at Ji Eun in the eye.

Ji Eun dropped her guitar and tears started flowing. “No….. It can’t be……” Ji Eun frowned. The woman turned to the door, “You can check if he’s there, he’s probably gone by now….” Ji Eun stared at the door with the sign, auditions here, please wait till number called. Ji eun looked down at her name tag with her number, number fourty three.

Ji Eun strolled down to the room with a puzzled look. As soon as she entered, the room was completely empty. The judge was probably gone by now, wouldn’t blame him, he had to judge over hundreds of people.

She sat in the chair placed in the middle of the empty and quiet room. Ji Eun took out her guitar, having a blank emotion and placed it onto her lap. She tuned her guitar as she hummed, faced the front of the judge’s desk, as if there was someone there, and began to play, this time with confidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnNmfATHmFc


All I hear is raindrops falling on the rooftop
Ooh baby tell me why'd you have to go?
'Cause this pain I feel it won't go away
And today I'm officially missing you
I thought that from this heartache I could escape
But I fronted long enough to know
There ain't no way and today
I'm officially missing you

Ooo can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it, stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially
All I do is lay around, two ears full of tears
From looking at your face on the wall,face on the wall
Just a week ago you were my baby
Now I don't even know you at all, I don't know you at all

Well I wish that you could call me right now
So that I could get through to you some how
But I guess it's safe to say baby, safe to say



That I'm, I'm officially missing you

Ooo can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it, stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially

Well I thought I could just get over you baby
But I see that's something I just can't do
From the way you would hold me
To the sweet things you told me
I just can't find a way to let go off you
Ooo can't nobody do it like you
Said every little thing you do
Hey baby say it, stays on my mind
And I, I'm officially
It's official
You know that I'm missing you
Oh yea yes, all I hear is raindrops
Ooh yea
And I'm officially missing you

                                                                                                       

As soon as she finished, she heard a loud clap across the room. Ji Eun quickly stood up from the chair and looked for who was applauding.

“My, my……. Still the same and unique vocals……”

Ji Eun’s heart began to beat, she knew that voice, only one person had that angelic voice. It couldn’t be…. The person came out of the shadowed part of the room and revealed their face. Ji Eun dropped her guitar case and a tear dropped from her eye.

 

“Well I guess we all can’t be talented like you, huh Ji Eun?” Jonghyun smirked and crossed his arms.

 

 

--------------------------

OMO! THEY FINALLY MEET!
YAY!
But will things still be the same?
Updating!
Fighting!

---------------------------

 

Listening to fiction by Beast woot! they won again! TRIPLE CROWN!