No More Fishies!

Random Shorts~

Hello... So I've been gone for a long time, a very long time... And I haven't been updating for various reasons that I'd rather not want to talk about. But I do want to say that I'll begin to update again. Not as frequently as how I used to but, for sure, I'll update and will actually have a chance to announce if I ever go on hiatus again... Anyway, I wrote this in the little spare time I had so I hope you like it! Hopefully, I haven't lost my touch in writing... ENJOY! ^^

 

“Hyukkie…” Donghae sobbed into the shoulder of his beloved.

Said boyfriend awkwardly scratched his newly dyed hair. It was now a pretty ashy gray/ lilac color. “Hae….”

“He was so young!” Donghae cried. “He didn’t deserve to die!”

Hyukjae, or known as Eunhyuk, sighed as his lover cried, dampening his white sweater.

Great… now there is a random wet spot… I wonder how long it’ll take to dry this time… Eunhyuk pondered to himself despite Donghae’s wails. Unconsciously, he patted Donghae’s head and tried to calm his lover down.

“It’s not fair!” Donghae continued.

And he calls me the dramatic one…. SIGH

Eunhyuk kept threading his fingers through Donghae’s hair and cooed softly. “Shh…”

He looked absentmindedly around the room. The space around them was really messy and Eunhyuk had an urge to reprimand his boyfriend for being so unorganized but decided not since he wanted to be a good boyfriend... PLUS he didn’t want to upset Donghae even more than he already is.

Now how is he going to fix this problem this time? He drums his fingers of the hand that wasn’t being occupied with. Hmmm….

Donghae’s cries now were turned into sniffles. Well, at least he calmed down a lot faster…

“Are you okay now?” Eunhyuk looked up at Donghae expectantly as he grabbed some tissues to clean off the remnants of tears.

Donghae nodded solemnly. “Yeah….”

The lilac-head smiled gently and pecked his cheek. “Good. I don’t like it when my fishie is sad.”

Donghae’s eyes watered again. Crap! Why did I say that?!

“Mr. Fishie…!”

Eunhyuk inwardly sighed. Here we go again… “I’m sorry Hae! He’s in a better place now!”

Donghae bawled even more. “He didn’t deserve it!”

“Oh Hae… Of course, he didn’t deserve it but he wouldn’t want his owner be sad right?”

Donghae hiccuped. “I guess….”

Eunhyuk pulled his boyfriend up and cupped his cheeks. “Come now! We should smile so we can make him happy!”

Wiping his nose with his sleeve, Donghae nodded “Ok.”

“You know what? I think there’s a carnival today! Let’s go have fun okay?” Eunhyuk asked gently.

Donghae’s mood changed in a flash. “Maybe we could win another fishie!”

Oh god… Shisus.. Please no!  “Sure!” He answered. Fml....

Donghae dragged a weak Eunhyuk out the door with a new(old) mission. Must endure for Hae! Hyukjae, hwaiting!!

~~~

At the end of the day, there was a new fish in the tank. Eunhyuk sat, staring at it blankly. He then sighed. I wonder how long this one will last….

Donghae walked into their shared bedroom happily and hugged his boyfriend from behind, nuzzling the back of Eunhyuk’s neck. “Let’s go to bed.”

Eunhyuk was going to nod but then paused. “Hae?”

“Yes, Hyukkie?”

“Next time, make sure to let someone responsible take care of Mr. Fishie (#4) when we go on a trip okay?”

“Got it!” And he was pulled down to snuggle beneath the blankets.

~~~

Two months later…

“TEUKIE-HYUNG! HOW COULD YOU?!”

“I’m sorry, Hyukkie-ah!”

“I trusted you to talk care of that damn fish!! Why didn’t you?!”

“I…. forgot..?”

“MR. FISHIE!!!”

“THAT’S IT!” Eunhyuk took a cup, scooped the dead fish into it, and ran into the bathroom. Moments later, a flush was heard.

The now brunnette dancer stomped towards his boyfriend and glared irritatedly. “You!”

Donghae squeaked at Eunhyuk’s unusually harsh tone. “You are never going to get another fish again! Understood?!”

Donghae mumbled a yes. “I said… UNDERSTOOD!”

“Yes Ma’am! I m-mean sir!”

Finally some freedom!

Eunhyuk turned his heel and went to Heechul’s room. Some shopping time sounds good right now…

~~~

In the middle of Eunhae’s bedroom laid a lump in a lonely corner. “Mr. Fishie….”

 

~Do leave some comments to see if I did ok please~