Kiss My oo~

Random Shorts~

"Hae~"

No answer.

"Hae~"

Twitches.

"OH, MR. FISHIE~!"

Sigh.

"Yes, Hyukkie?"  

Eunhyuk pouted at his boyfriend. Today was his only day off and Donghae, aka Mr. Fishie, was almost for sure ignoring him.

How dare he ignore his boyfriend like that?! This good for nothing goldfish! Eunhyuk thought as he huffed dramatically.

Being the younger brother of a known diva, Eunhyuk almost always acted melodramatically and quite sassily almost all the time. His attitude was a tad better than Heechul, the biggest drama queen/diva in South Korea more like the world, because of a certain  angelic boyfriend of his, who actually is the complete opposite of him, would be the one scolding both his boyfriend and dongsaeng.  

Donghae had an urge to roll his eyes but didn't, knowing that he'd probably be ignored for god knows how long, as he saw his beloved anchovy glaring at a pot. There he goes again. He thought. Donghae wondered how on earth did Leeteuk ever managed to control not one but two divas in his life.

Donghae continued chopping some his tomatoes that he bought for his signature pasta when the knife was aimed somewhere on his finger...

"OWCH!" 

The knife fell with a huge thunk. Eunhyuk jumped back, what seems to be ten feet, in surprise at the exclaim. His eyes widened as he saw a huge gash of blood that dripped down Donghae's left index finger. 

The blonde frantically dashed to his lover. He took Donghae's hand to have flinched back from the sudden movement. Donghae's eyes were slightly teary.Eunhyuk started freaking out before Donghae even said a word and rushed to the telephone. Donghae never cried before so he concluded to one thing: Donghae was dying. He quickly dialled Leeteuk's number. 

H--

"Teukie-hyung!"

Hyukkie? Is something wrong?

"H-hae's d-dying!!!!" 

WHAT?! I'm o--

Donghae took the phone out of Eunhyuk's hands with growl. "I'm fine, hyung. Hyukkie's just having his usual nervous breakdown."

Donghae? Wh-- Explain to me what happened right now young man.

"I just cut my finger and you know..."

To the mother of twinkies, that boy will kill me one day.

Donghae chuckled. "The possibility is quite high, hyung. Either him or Chullie-hyung."

*Sigh* Are you ok though?

"I'm fine. It's just a cut."

Ok... Take care.

Donghae took a breathe in and glared to Eunhyuk. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!"

The boy shook out of either fear or shock as his eyes were casted down at the ground.Donghae almost never yelled at him. Eunhyuk chewed on his bottom lip.

"I'm sorry."

Donghae didn't say anything but walked to the bathroom with a mopey Eunhyuk slowly trudging behind him slowly like a puppy. The brunette rummaged through the shelves besides the mirror and took out the first aid kit. Carefully, he sprayed the antibiotic spray to avoid any infections and began to wrap his finger with a bandage.

Out of the corner of his eye, Donghae saw Eunhyuk hiding behind the doorframe. He held in a chuckle and kept his 'angry' face on. "What?"

The blonde timidly peeked his head out and asked in the softest voice Donghae has ever heard that came out of his boyfriend's mouth. "Do you need help?"

Donghae was about to refuse when an idea popped into his head. "Yes."

Eunhyuk power-walked to Donghae with his eyes shining with anticipation. Donghae raised his finger, confusing the older. "Kiss my oo~"

"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk squeaked. His face burnt with a beautiful shade of red.

"No!" He refused; his head shaking wildly. 

Donghae feigned a whine of pain. "Ow--" He cried dramatically."-- it hurts so much~"

Eunhyuk bit his lip. A huge debate was going through his pretty little head. I don't wanna do that! It's embarassing~ He thought. But Hae's dying..

Donghae knew how melodramatic Eunhyuk was taking it and he just continued to groan in his so-called "pain". 

"FINE!" Eunhyuk quickly pecked Donghae's finger. His blush reached all the way to his ears. "Are you happy now?"

Donghae replied. "Maybe~"

Eunhyuk was about to protest when Donghae cut him off with a deep kiss on the lips. The slightly shorter man stood in the bathroom, stunned, as Donghae waltzed out.

"Ah! My oo is all better~" The fish sang. 

Maybe a diva Hyukkie is not so bad after all~

~~~

A/N Well.. Hello.. Um... I'm sorry for not updating for the past two weeks. I honestly hate to use this excuse but school started not too long ago so um.. *bawls* I'm sorry!!! I'll have to break the promised update time!  I'm a terrible author! I'm so so so so sorry! I'll try updating the best I can so please forgive me! I promise I'll make it up to you! I have a planned surprise fic for you guys so please do anticipate for it! 

Anyway... Thank you for being such good readers even though most of you are quiet!

Thank you for commenting especially MyeolchiHyuk <-- I seriously love this person! I don't deserve to call myself her friend. Thank you, chingu! <3

I'll see you guys soon... hopefully.. Bye!