Him and his Strawberries...

Random Shorts~

 

 

Not proofread. 'Scuse my mistakes.

Wheels squeaked as Donghae pushed the shopping cart, maneuvering skillfully past other shoppers. He was currently at a supermarket not too far from his shared apartment with his boyfriend, Eunhyuk. 

Usually shopping for food was considered a very unmanly thing in a relationship right?

Wrong. Donghae was actually the more dominant in his relationship with Eunhyuk. Despite his demanding personality and blunt honesty, Eunhyuk was quite feminine and fragile. You would know that about Eunhyuk only if you are a very close friend to him. If you confront him with his 'role' in the relationship with Donghae, you'd be either slapped if you were a female or be kneed in the Nether regions if you were male. Then, he'd let out a 'Hmmph!' and walk away without saying a single word. 

Donghae coughed ackwardly as he passed some giggling staff women who recognize him from the many time he had come to shop her in the past. What are you doing to me, Hyukkie?

Despite his embarassment, Donghae have to and I repeat have to do the shopping because of many reasonable reasons: 

1. Eunhyuk was very child-like and will buy unnecessary junk foods that are bad for his health.

2. Eunhyuk does not know what food is needed since he does not know how to cook.

3. Donghae banned Eunhyuk from the kitchen for his last time he tried to cook. This included police coming to secure the area that contains their apartment and multiple fire trucks to put out the not so little fire that he caused. 

Donghae let out a sigh. No. He refused Eunhyuk to come near the supermarket unless Donghae was by his side the whole trip. 

The brunnette continued going around the market, checking things off the list of needed ingredients. When Donghae double-checked everything, he headed to the cash register to pay and immediately went home.

~~~

Donghae opened the door of his home and carried in the various paperbags of many sizes that contained their food. 

"Hae?" A soft voice asked. A blonde man peeked out from the corner of the hallway timidly to see if his boyfriend standing and chuckling at his adorable aura. 

"Hey, Hyukkie, what are you doing home so early?"

Eunhyuk smiled. "The shop was closed early since Chullie-hyung wanted to bring Teukie-hyung out on a surprise date."

"Really?" Donghae asked as he sorted through the bags, rummaging them to put the right ingredients in ther designated places. 

"Chullie-hyung even kicked me in the because I was apparently too slow." Even if Donghae was only listening to his lover, he knew Eunhyuk was pouting. The man was only afraid of three things in the world: bugs, dust, and his good hyung, Heechul.  

Folding the bags neatly, Donghae stored them into a cabinet that Eunhyuk declared was for reusable shoping bags. "I'm tired."

Eunhyuk looked at him with a warim smile and pulled Donghae into their bedroom. "Let's take a small nap before you prepare dinner."

Donghae nodded. He did really want to cuddle with the blonde and got under the sheets immediately, wrapping his arm around Eunhyuk's waist. He nuzzled against Eunhyuk's hair and kiss his top. "Have a good sleep, love."

Eunhyuk snuggled closer to Donghae's chest and whispered. "You, too."

Both drifted into their dreamlands in seconds.

~~~

Donghae heard clinks of pots and pans. Was their a burglar in the building?

His eyebrows connected as his arms searched for Eunhyuk to find his lover missing. It must be Eunhyuk finding something to eat . I mean his stomach was pratically a vortex that anything that he classified as edible.

Donghae walked silently to the kitchen. The blonde had his head in the fridge, rummaging panickly seemingly desperate to find whatever he was craving for.

"Hyukkie?" He called to Eunhyuk. The boy stopped for a bit and continued to throw out different types of refridgerated items. 

Donghae repeated his call. "Hyukkie? What are you looking for?"

His lover turned his head around. Eunhyuk's eyes were dark. They had a misty glaze over them. "Where are they?"

Donghae gulped down some saliva, feeling a little intimidated with the looks in Eunhyuk's eyes. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I mean!" Eunhyuk spat. "Strawberries! Where are my strawberries?!"

Donghae shrunk. "I'm sorry...I think I might've forgotten to put them on the shopping list."

"WHAT?!" Eunhyuk roared. 

Donghae was on the verge of peeing himself. "If you let me, I'll g-go to t-the market t--"

Eunhyuk interrupted Donghae's plead and gripped onto Donghae's collar. 

"Too late now, pretty boy." Eunhyuk whispered. His breathe made Donghae involuntarily shiver. Behind his back, Eunhyuk held a ridiculously big knife, shining at the tip to indicate its keenness. "Good bye, Donghae."

"Wh--"  The knife Donghae's back. 

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, !" 

~~~

Donghae jumped out of his nightmare. His chest heaving harshly. The brunette looked around to see that he was still in the bedroom. He looked down to see his lover curled up in a ball next to him. 

Donghae slowed down his breathing. He needed to get to the kitchen as fast as he could.

He slipped out off the bed gently, trying not to wake up Eunhyuk. After he tiptoed out to the door, he full out sprinted to the refridgerator like a mad man. 

Donghae yanked the door open to see two unopened transparent plastic boxes that contained the prized red fruits that Eunhyuk loved dearly. 

"HALLELUJAH!" Donghae screamed in joy. He did not forget to buy strawberries and his chances of being dead was at zero percent at the moment. 

A dazed Eunhyuk stumbled down the hallways and into the kitchen. The boy blinked sleepily at his boyfriend. "Hae?"

Donghae shivered slightly at the reminder of his dreams. How could someone so adorable be so vicious? 

From this day on, I will never ever ever forget to buy strawberries. Donghae mentally swore. 

"Hae?" Eunhyuk blinked in both drowsiness and confusion. 

A/N I'm not quite done with this update so anticipate for more the next day~ :3

P.S. BEWARE OF HYUKKIE AND HIS STRAWBERRIES! xD