Dinner time~

Random Shorts~

 

The sounds of keys jingling could be heard through the wooden door of the peaceful home. A blonde hair man was happily cooking dinner while humming a soft but peppy tune. Occasionally, he would even do a small twirl here and there, indicating the warm atmosphere. 
 
Unknowingly, a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist, making the blonde jump in surprise nearly spilling the bowl of spices.
 
"Something smells nice." 
 
Eunhyuk glared at his husband. "Obviously. I've worked hard these years, perfecting my cooking skills for a certain fishie!" 
 
 He ended his long explanation with a huff and waddled to sprinkle some of the mixed spices into the pot of stew with the "fishie" stubbornly attached to him.
 
  Eunhyuk then felt vibrations of a chuckle emanating from the person behind him. 
 
"What?" Eunhyuk demanded with a slight frown.
 
"The mouthwatering smell isn't coming from the obviously delicious food." 
 
Eunhyuk broke away from the hug and stood in a rather angry pose with his hands placed on his hips. "Oh? And where would it be coming from?"
 
Donghae placed an arm where it previously was and replied: "You."
 
Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow. "Are you calling me food?"
 
"I wouldn't mind eating you up every night." Retorted Donghae with a smirk presented on his handsome features. 
 
An immediate blush was tinted on Eunhyuk's cheeks. "You are such a--, such a ert!" 
 
Donghae stuck his tongue out. "I wasn't the one who said it~" 
 
"W-whatever!" Eunhyuk his heels to hide his flushed cheeks. Even now, he felt a tad shy about his other life that dealed with him and Donghae having *ahem* y time. 
 
Eunhyuk's cheeks heated up ten degrees more, making it prominent for his loving husband to see. 
 
A hot wave of air went passed Eunhyuk's left ear. "Whatcha thinking there?" 
 
The latter struggled to get off the tight grip that was once more around his waist. "N-nothing! Now get off!"
 
"Oooh~ And you call me a ert." 
 
Smack! 
 
A spatula print was embedded on Donghae's cheek.
 
"No dinner for you!"
 
 
A/N 
Hey guys! Sorry for this really short Drabble! I'm currently on a road trip And I typed all this by phone as I'm in a car  so I'm sorry if there are typos! :P Hope you like it! Comments would be nice so I could see if  I'm not shabby writer! Anyway I hope you liked it!  
P.S. For some reason my phone capitalized Drabble <== like so. I'm curious... Does your guys' phone do that? Maybe I have a faulty phone? Idk, sorry for rambling! XD