Massaging and Squishy Butts~

Random Shorts~

  The day was sunny without a single cloud in the sky, just perfect for shooting an mv for their latest song 'Dancing Out'. All the Super Junior members were taking a break, waiting for the director to call them for the next scene where the members one by one jump into the pool.

 The members were scattered throughout the designated areas of the resort, some broke into small cliques while others were catching up on their sleep. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were checking out the progress but was interrupted by Heechul.The second oldest was pestering the leader to relax since he knew that his lover was such a worrywart. 

 "Come on! Teukie! Come sit with me~" Heechul was being un-divaish and that was kinda creeping Eunhyuk out but he did not dare to speak a word, afraid that he might be threated pushed into the pool instead of falling naturally. 

"Come on~" Heechul whined. The oldest kept ignoring him and continued talking to one of the staff members. Heechul then turned his gaze at Eunhyuk, making him visibly gulp down his own saliva. The gaze turned into something more Heechul-like and became a glare, basically telling the brunette  'You persuade him or I'll make your death a slow and painful one'. 

Quickly getting the memo, Eunhyuk hesistantly tugged on his Teukie-umma's shirt. "U-um, Teukie-hyung..." The leader hummed, acknowledging his presence. "Can we take a small break? I'm..." Eunhyuk stopped trying to make up an excuse as fast as his brain could think under Heechul's now intense stare. 

"I'm hungry! Yeah, I'm hungry! Please come with me to find food! Please~" Eunhyuk blurted, glad he didn't stutter. 

Leeteuk slightly frowned. "Why don't you ask Heechul to go with you?" 

"B-because he at directions!" Heechul's eyes hardened. What the ?! This brat is insulting me! Calm yourself Heenim~ He doesn't need to die... Yet.

 Cucumbers!  Eunhyuk mentally cursed.  I'm too young to die! Why did I say that?!?! My Choco needs me! Nooooo!

Leeteuk took a few seconds to think. Well~ The last time Chullie took me to dinner... We took... How many hours was it to get to the restuarant?

"Okay." Leeteuk replied. "I'll take you to the food place!" I'm not going to risk my precious Hyukkie with Chullie!

"Yay~" Eunhyuk cheered. A bucket of relief splashed into his head. Heechul followed the two and let out a deep breathe through the nose. I guess you're safe for now..

~~~

Eunhyuk was seated down on a chair in the food area. He wasn't really hungry but he had to obediently nod when his Teukie-umma told him to that he'll get food for his baby... or something like that. 

Heechul was now happily humming, knowing that Leeteuk will be preoccupied with an arm wrapped by the said man while feeding his "Eunhyukkie". That'll probably keep the eldest from stressing for an hour or so. Lolling his head to the side, he chuckled as he saw Leeteuk, who finished grabbing some soup, spoon-feeding the twenty year old. "You need to be a good boy and eat this so you can grow~" 

"Mmm!(Neh~)" Eunhyuk agreed with soup still in his mouth, trying to swallow it before another spoonful gets shoved in down his throat. Teukie-umma isn't exactly gentle when feeding his children.

~~~

Eunhyuk was stuffed. The poor boy was fed two bowl of fried rice after the soup and he felt like his belly could burst. He let out a sigh. Heechul and Leeteuk were busy cuddling, totally ignoring Eunhyuk. 

The dancer nearly fell into a food comma when something heavy was placed on his lap. Eunhyuk's eyes were a little blurry from sleepiness and all he saw was a mop of black hair. "Donghae?" 

The younger's warm eyes met his doe ones. Eunhyuk blinked, as Donghae faced his tummy and started to nuzzle against his abdomen. "I'm tired~" 

The statement was abit muffled but the older understood. Eunhyuk let out a giggled at his friend's childlishness and he ruffled Donghae's hair. His cheeks were slightly tinted with a pink hue. He couldn't help it since he had a teeny-sized crush on his best friend. 

Donghae caught the almost invisible blush that could be from the heat but he decided that it was something else. He had to suppress his chuckle and setting his mind on making that blush increase. "My back hurts~" 

"Omo!" Eunhyuk exclaimed with worry, "Will you be ok for the ongoing filming?"

Donghae pouted. "I don't know.. My back hurts a lot..."

Eunhyuk scratched his nape, revealing some delicious white skin that Donghae had to resist to not mark. "Is there anything I can do?"

"A massage." Donghae muttered. 

Eunhyuk's eyes widened and cutely stuttered. "A-a m-massage? D-do you w-want me to give you a m-massage?"

Donghae's eyes held a mischivious glint. "Please~" 

Puppy eyes: On!

"I don't know... I've never given a massage before..." Eunhyuk said in a small voice.

"Please~" 

Eunhyuk couldn't take those damned eyes. "O-ok."

"Yay~"

~~~

Donghae was laid on one of those folding beach chairs that could be extended for suntanning(I dunno what those are called :3) with Eunhyuk ackwardly smoothing(?) Donghae's back. The black-haired boy had to close his eyes because Eunhyuk's crotch would come too close to his face. Oh dear lord! What are you doing to me Hyukkie?

Eunhyuk continued "massaging" Donghae, still completely clueless if he was doing it correctly or not. Some members gave them weird looks and pointed at him but he was too concentrated to care. Suddenly, some of the staff came and took their pictures. Hearing all kind of comments such as 'What a kind boy!' or 'You'd make a good wife' made Eunhyuk give out a shy gummy smile.

A female staff came by and pointed at where to massage was best. Eunhyuk smiled at the kind woman and he recieved a pat on the back. "You'd make any man happy~ If only I had a daughter-in-law like you.."

Eunhyuk stood there with a red hue on his cheeks that adds on to his already blushed cheeks from the heat while Donghae was controlling himself from giddily jump out of happiness. 

After some moments from drowning in embarassment, Eunhyuk changed his plans and decided to give Donghae the massage by walking on his friend's back. Donghae was a little nervous since he knew that this was Eunhyuk's first time.

The moment the dancer stepped onto his back, a loud crack was heard. Eunhyuk started panicking. "Are you okay, Hae?! Oh, I'm sorry! Don't die!"

Donghae gave out a groan of pleasure(Not that kind you guys~ xD) and shook his head. "No... That felt nice~"

Eunhyuk let out a sigh of relief. Ok. He managed to not kill his best friend!  *Throws confetti*

The brunette continued walking slowly up and down Donghae's back, stopping at the . Should a step on it? I doubt his will burst... Will it?

Eunhyuk shrugged and wobbled on the plump bottom. Wow~ It's sooo squishy!!!!

He let out a giggle and wiggled his socked toes a bit more on the fluffy buttocks and jumped down. Donghae sat up and stretched his arms. "Thanks Hyukkie!"

The dancer giggled softly. "It's fine."

Donghae placed an arm around Eunhyuk's shoulders and kissed his cheeks. Eunhyuk blushed three times the shade of its color, making it prominent for Donghae to see.

"You're so cute~" Donghae whispered, nuzzling into Eunhyuk's hair. A happy Donghae and a dazed Eunhyukkie walked back to the set.

Unknowingly, some Malaysian fangirls squealed at their new footage. "Kya~ They're sooo adorable~"

A/N Hey there! This drabble was inspired from this video. I found it not too long ago and thought it was soo cute! I kinda let my fangirl mind go crazy while writing this and well... this is what you got! xD 

Thank you for all my subscribers for sticking with me so far despite my weak writing! I love you guys! Your comments boosts my low self-confidence and that encourages me to continue writing! :D