Eunhyuk's Pink Shorts~

Random Shorts~

Donghae sleepily walked out to the kitchen to get something to eat. It was a given schedule-free day so why not stay in the dorms a doze off as much as he wants! He rummaged through the fridge and decided to eat an apple.

 

Wiping it with a napkin, he was about to sprawl on the couch and watch some television until he noticed that a certain anchovy was missing! He ambled through the hallway to find his feet bringing him to his beloved's room.

 

Donghae grabbed the doorknob and twisted it. How strange? Usually Hyukkie's room is locked..

.

Donghae peeked his head through the small opening he created. His eyes roamed around the messy room?

 

What on earth is he doing?

 

Hyukjae stood in front of his bed, glaring hard at something that laid upon it.

 

Donghae shuffled towards his Hyukkie and poked his rib. A girlish squeal ripped out of the dancing machine's pouty lips and Donghae received a kick towards a certain place between his legs.

 

The brunette groaned in pain as he cover his *ahem* little fishy, his apple long forgotten. Hyukjae panicked, flailed his arms, and hugged Donghae, repeating sorries more than a thousand times.

 

"I-I'm s-so sorry! I-i didn't mean to! OMG what do I do?!?! I'm sor--"

 

"It's *groans* fine! It's *deep breath* my fault for scaring you."

 

Hyukjae and Donghae stayed silent for a while. Hyukjae was trying to soothe Donghae's pain, as Donghae took more deep breathes.

 

I'm never going to scare him again! Donghae thought.

 

One last deep breath and Donghae looked at Hyukjae. "So.. what are you doing, staring at your bed like you're gonna murder someone?"

 

Hyukjae's lips flipped downwards. "My favorite shorts looks different."

 

Donghae took a glance at the said garment and a snickered. "What do you mean?"

 

Hyukjae's eyebrows connected. "My nice white short are now ing pink!"

 

Donghae rubbed Hyukjae's arms to calm him down. He took another look at the shorts. Why does it look familiar?

 

His eyes widened a bit in realization.

 

Noticing Donghae's silent-ness, Hyukjae stared at his lover. "Wait... You did the laundry last time! Did you seperate the color clothes from the white ones?!"

 

Donghae stiffly nodded. "You know.. I think my phone is ringing! Yeah! I think it might be managar-hyung! Haha! I'll go see what he wants!"

 

Hyukjae dramatically gasped. "You liar!"

 

Donghae quickly scrambled from Hyukjae's arms. As he winced from the slight pain emanating from his crotch and made his way to the exit.

 

As if everything was in slow motion, he ducked as a flying Nemo alarm clock struck just a bit from his head. Donghae successfully escaped!

 

"I should've kicked you harder!"

 

He gulped down some fear at his boyfriend's loud scream echoing through the hallways. He sat down in his temporary sanctuary, also

known as the living room.

 

Sungmin, who sat in the other side of the room, chuckled. "He found out?"

 

"Yup."