Yura's view ~~~

Love for public

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Changjo while shouting. 
He was a bit confused and both of us watched Woohyun. Changjo's sights were most like 'Hyung go or I'll kill you it's my girl.' But mine was like 'help me'. 
Woohyun just stood up "Changjo let her go. Don't see you , she won't talk you?!" Changjo got upset "HYUNG I DIDN'T ASK YOU. NOW GO. I HAVE TO TALK WITH HER ALONE.AND DON'T EVEN TRY TO TOUCH HER, SHE'S MINE" Then Changjo grabbed my hand and ran.

At the other park side I wrested away "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
Changjo smiled "I love you Yura. Please don't leave me." I just slapped him "Don't do that again. I'm serious. Oh gosh how awkward.. what would Woohyun think now.."
Changjo was confused "Why are you caring about Hyung? Just let us go to your Boss and talk to him... " his eyes were so bright. "I'm sorry..." I turned and run away.
I ran back to the building and met Woohyun "I'm sorry Oppa..." I didn't want this .. you know? uuhm..." 
Woohyun didn't speak just approached me "You look so damn pretty today ..." I smiled "Gomawo." 

In this moment the other members of Infinite and Girl's Day entered the hall. So he just kept a step away. They didn't were confused just Minah. She approached me and asked "What is about Changjo?" 
I looked to her "I'm not sure if that works." She just looked me "Go to him and talk about it.. and to Manager Oppa." 
But this were the time I ignored her.
Minah grabbed my hand "You go back to Changjo... they would never allow you to be with Woohyun.. get this. And you love Changjo, don't you?" 
"I'm not sure about this." I wanted to leave the room but Changjo entered right in this moment "What happened? Why did you run away?" 
I looked back to Minah "Changjo... I can't talk about it right now.." 
Minah said to Changjo "Go to Manager Oppa... and tell him." Then she left. She was really cold during her words. 
Changjo just smiled to me and delayed his hand "Will you come with me ? "
I just turned again and sat on a couch. He followed me "What happened with you?" 
Changjo sat left next to me "I can't understand you know. Please tell me. I want to understand you." 
I looked up to him "It's.. Woohyun likes me a lot. And I think I like him too..." 

~flashback~ 
"Oh Woohyun Oppa... you are so mean.." I laughed while Woohyun hugging me "No I'm not you are just not good in it." We were playing a video game in Infinite's dorm.
Suddenly he said "Let's go out. Eating dinner... I'm very hungry now. 
I nodded "Me too." 
He grabbed my hand like we usually did. We were like best friends...
We ate at a little pretty restaurant around few corners and it was already late.
We ate Ramyeon like we often did but then I got a call "Yura Oennie, where are you? Manager Oppa doesn't like if you are out at this time." I replied to Minah "I'm just eating with Woohyun Oppa.. after this I will come home!" 
Woohyun and me laughed the whole evening. But Woohyun acted today a bit different. 
It got really late so Woohyun walked me home. After a while he started "Yura.. I need to confess something.. " I was curious "Yeah okay.." 
"I really like you." He smiled. I smiled back "of course, and I like you really." 
But Woohyun seemed disappointed "No not this kind..." but then his face approached me and his lips touched mines. I was shocked but it felt good. Too good as it could be allowed. 
After a while they lifted from my lips. I looked down "Oh... Woohyun.. I'm not sure what to say.." Woohyun kept on "I love you probably.. the thing you could answer is 'I have some feelings for you' but I see you don't have any.." 
I shook my head "No it's not like that..." and it happened again this lips. I smiled and the door got open by Sojin. She just looked weird at us and Woohyun got shocked a step back "I guess I see you tomorrow?" 
I nodded "I hope so.." and he was really fast away. Then I walked with Sojin back into the appartment. 
In the next day I met Woohyun he smiled "So how did you sleep?" I smiled back "Sweet... what's 'bout u?" 
He smiled "Good." Then he laid his arm around me "So.. maybe you would have time tonight? To.. keep on ?" 
I smiled "Maybe... I call you later."  
The days kept on with flirting but no more. And once morning Hyeri was suddenly shocked while breakfast. I grabbed her Ipad, she read an article "Infinite's Woohyun has a GF?" The article was about Woohyun and a girl... who wasn't me, on the picture you could see him kissing. I was shocked.. 
Back in the Entertainment building Woohyun approached me "How was you night?"  He smiled like everymorning. "I guess not so good like yours." And it happened I slapped him.
He was confused so he asked Hyeri who was next to me. But I didn't want to listen his voice anymore or what Hyeri explained him so I ran to the woman WC. I corrected my Make up and went to the practise room. Woohyun waited in front of "Oh my gosh, Yura I'm sorry... the girl kissed me. I don't like her. I love you... she is just the sister of Dongwoo. Please.. believe me." But I just hit him "Don't talk to me again. I won't see you again. Get this." Normaly I'm not cold but at this moment I had to be like this... because I won't cry. 
~Flashback finished~

Changjo just looked to me that he couldn't believe in it "No.. Yura." Then he hugged me "Please don't do that to me... let's meet more often and then decide." 
"I'm sorry.." I won't be hurted by him so I had to say this and he left the room emotionalless. 
I just sat now there... infront of crying. Why said I things like this? 
Then I walked out of the building. Going to the cafeteria I met Manager Oppa "Oh Yura, I looked for you. You are going to be in a relationship with Changjo instead of Minah." I looked shocked to him and he kept on "Andy called me and told me you love each other so it's better. Tonight you and Changjo have to go to an Event together. So go to Stylist and get ready later." 
I nodded in a shocked way. 
On the way to Stylist Oennie I met Woohyun... he smiled and I just said "I ... still like you." But I left quickly. So he didn't follow me.

 

I got readdy and at 7pm Changjo stood in the entrance hall. I walked to him with my head down. Then Changjo said "Don't worry, I won't touch you. Just being like a couple on stage and then I will bring you home and this... was." 
I just nodded. I didn't know what to say. Not after the thing happened between him and me. In the car on the way there I said "Sorry Changjo..." But he didn't answer. I'm a horrible person. 
We walked down the red carpet and the whole time he hold my hand and smiled to the photographers but inside the building he was cold to me. We were the most time together because of the others who were in but we didn't spoke to each other just one word. Then Infinite arrived and Woohyun entered the building. 
He saw me so he came over. "Yura.. may I can talk to you few minutes? What does this mean few hours ago?" 
I just looked to Changjo "I don't know... let's talk tomorrow." Then Woohyun left. Changjo and me stayed ther for a hour and then left. He brought me home till in front of the door. 
Changjo looked down "Don't think that I won't fight for you. I'm going to do this Yura. I know you like me the same I like you. Give up on Woohyun." Then his face came close to mine but I said "Don't kiss me." 
But his lips touched mine. But really easy and he said "There is someone with a camera, this kiss is just show. But if you want I could kiss you now. Really. I would do that because I like you a lot..." 
I could only stare into his eyes "I like you too. But.." he broke in with a kiss. Then I grabbed his hand and he followed me into Girl's Day's dorm. Changjo smirked "so.. we are going into your room now." I shook my head "No we can talk to each other here without kissing. " Changjo just looked to me "It's better if I go now." Changjo left really quickly.

 

I hope you liked this chapter :DD 

 

 

OR?