Yura's view ~~~

Love for public

I went back to the practise room. Noone was there. The room was without people a bit sad and cold. 
So I put my things down and looked to the clock. It hat to be time that Minah came back. 
I went to the toilett. I watched from a window down the street. The van arrived with Minah and Changjo. She didn't seem very happy.
On the way back to the practise room I walked around a corner and Changjo stood there and waited for me "Why were you and Woohyun in this Cafe? Did you have fear I would do something to Minah?" 
I shook my head "No.. I was just for fun there. it had nothing to do with Minah or with you" Damn. my face turned into a bit red. 
His arm shut the way "Don't lie to me." His face was again really close to mine. So close if I would act wrong he could kiss me at once. Creepy. I hated to be someone this close.
Changjo's lips came closer as I would think okay of it but they didn't touch me. He whispered "You had imagine already what could happen if I would kiss you, didn't you? You act suddenly so strange before if you came really close by mistaken. Shall I kiss you right now?" I could feel his breath and I could feel every word on my skin. I closed my eyes quickly and said "No... I didn't" damn I lied to him and he knew it. 
Then he suddenly smirked "I'm just doing fun. How could I cheat on my Fake-Girlfriend." Then I hit him. It was by mistake. Actually I didn't want it , and if I would not this hard. He had a red mark on his cheek. "Oh mo." I said. Changjo seemed suddenly pissed off "Why are you doing this?" 
I shook my head "No.. actually. I didn't... want this." 
But then he smirked again. Why was he always smirking. "You are cute if you are angry or frightened." 
Then I turned angry "It's better if you go and never come back again." Before Changjo left he shouted to me "Tell Minah to call me... If she won't then you should do that." 
"This ert" I whispered. 
On the further way I met Myungsoo. He smiled pretty to me "May I ask you something?" 
I nodded "Of course Oppa.." 
He seemed a bit shy but finally said "What is the kind of relationship between Changjo and Minah?" 
I looked to him a bit happy "oh.. yeah. There is not really something. Just because of business they have to date a bit. But there is really nothing, not even a bit." Then he just smiled and said "Gomawo" then he left.

Back in practise room I met Minah "Minah.. you shall call Changjo." But she just ignored me.
I walked out of the building on the way to the dorm. I met Woohyun again there "Shall I walk you home?" 
I looked around and damn I hated this darkness so much, actually I didn't want him walks me home "Yeah.. it would be nice.." 
The whole way we just walked side by side and looked down. In front of the door I looked up "I'm sorry." 
Woohyun just smiled "nae.. it's okay. It's my fault." Then I kissed his cheek "Sleep well Oppa." and he hugged me.

Back in the building the others weren't there so I took a long shower. If I came out the bathroom noone was still there. I went quickly to bed. I shared the room with Sojin.
Before I falled asleep I got a message from Woohyun "Annyeong, I hope you don't sleep already so I couldn't wake you up... May you go out with me? More like a Double Date with Minah and Changjo.. maybe if you take more time with them you trust him.. " 
I didn't reply it, it made me feel awkward. 

In the next morning I woke up late. Sojin still slept so I stood up and went into the kitchen. On the way there I met Minah. She wasn't happy at all, like the last days. 
I hugged her tightly. She smiled "Oennie, I'm fine." 
I let her go "No you don't... shall I talk to Andy? I mean I'm sure he would change his opinion and both of you can break up. I'm not like seeing you together if you don't like him at all." 
Minah just shook her head "No. it's better not. I'll do my job I mean Myungsoo would never like to meet me... " her face got a bit sad and I said "What about a Double Date? You Changjo, Myungsoo Me. and then you have the chance to talk with him while I'm talking with Changjo."
Her eyes got bright "Would you do that for me?" 
I nodded "Of course I would." 
Hyeri came with her Ipad and gave it me "Here look that.. Oennie what are you doing?" 
I was confused and grabbed it. 

Double Date?
Girl's Day meets Infinite and Teen Top

The day before few peoples saw some appearances and if you can see on the pictures the Girl's Day Members Yura and the face of the group Minah met there the lable mate Woohyun (member of Infinite) and Changjo the Maknae of the group Teen Top. Few days before already releaved that Minah and Changjo are in a relationship. They met at the Cafe Namu in Gangnam. Are they going often there? We don't know. But the Yura Woohyun Couple weren't at the same corner from the Cafe as ChangMin (Changjo & Minah) were. We were surprised if Minah wasn't such in love as used to be with a boyfriend in first time. Maybe they are since a long time in a relationship? She seemed to be angry. They could have a fight because we all know Changjo is a guy who likes girls a lot, he cheated on her? Woohyun and Yura seemed to be in a relationship too. They flirted around....(...) What will happen to both couples? Wollim Ent. didn't give an official statement to Yura and Woohyun.
Which couple you like better? And will Minah break up? It used to be continued.

 

"OH MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODNESS." I shouted. Minah was confused "What is there?" 
I looked to her "Nothing... I just went out for fun yesterday with Woohyun and people saw us... they think we are still in a relationship. Oh mo.. I'm sure I get scolded by Manager Oppa.. omo I have to talk with Woohyun Oppa." I looked up to Hyeri something like don't tell Minah more about it or tell her. Hyeri understood. 
Minah looked to me "I will go with you.." 
I shook my head "no it's okay. I have to do it by my own. I will see you later."
I grabbed quickly my things and ran to the Entertainment. In the hall I met Woohyun. I ran to him "I'm sorry, I didn't want this!"
Woohyun was confused and I showed him the article from the web. He just looked to me "This can't be... " Manager Oppa entered also the hall and shouted "WHAT ARE YOU TWO THINKING? SINCE WHEN YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DATE? DAEBAK? NOW I HAVE TO TALK WITH THE MAGAZINES." Then he left us. Woohyun just looked to me "You didn't reply to my message.."
I looked to him up "Oh yeah, Mianhae, it was late yesterday night and in the morning I totally forgot about it."
So Woohyun smiled "And?"
I looked to him "Maybe another time... I think after this article it's wrong to date"
Woohyun just nodded and went to Infinite's practise room. I walked out of the building and saw Myungsoo. He was with Sungjong and took some pictures of him. I went to them "Sungjong... may you can go for few minutes? I have to talk with Myungsoo."
Sungjong just smirked at me and went. Then I looked to Myungsoo "Would you like to have a coffee?" Myungsoo nodded "Nae."
We went to the cafeteria and he said "I read the article.. I didn't know about you and Woohyun hyung" I looked to him "Oh no we are not... I want to ask you something. Would you go out with me?" 
He was shocked "Oh.. you me?" 
I shook my head "No more like a double date. You and me with Minah and Changjo. They have to go out and ... Minah won't go alone. And I think I should go with someone else instead Woohyun. It's no meaning why I ask you..." 
Myungsoo was really eased "Oh I see... yeah of course I would like to go with you."
I smiled "Gomawo." Suddenly Myungsoo hugged me "No problem."

~Few Days Later, one hour before the date~

I shouted "Minaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you are in the bathroom since hours. Get your here." 
Then she ran out of the bathroom "I'm not sure what to wear.." 
Hyeri grabbed her hand and walked with her into their room. Finally I could go into the bathroom. After the short bath I met Sojin in our room. She just sat there and watched me "What do you dreamed last night?" 
I was confused "nothing special.. wae?" 
She seemed a bit angry " you dreamed about Changjo, didn't you? You said his name few times." 
I looked to her "I can't remember my dream... and don't tell someone. There were the moments he confused me with sights and he smirked. Don't care about it. It's nothing special." She smiled and nodded.
Damn what I dreamed?
I went to my wardrobe "What shall I wear?"
Sojin suggested me the short red one. The door bell rang and I opened the door. Changjo entered the dorm. "You look pretty." Changjo smirked dirty and got close to me "jeongmal yeppeuda."
I bowed "Kamsahamnida." 
Changjo was still smirking "Don't be formal like this." 
Then Minah entered the room. She wore a blue dress. Changjo suddenly looked to her "Oh, I have a real pretty Yeoja-Chingu. Jeongmal nice." He went to her and wanted to kiss her cheek but she went a step backwards and Changjo said "Fine." 
Then someone knocked again at the door. Myungsoo. 
He smiled also and said "Both of you are really pretty." 
We bowed polite and said kamsahamnida.
Myungsoo grabbed my hand "I think we should go now." I felt Minah's sight in my neck but I said "Nae , let's go." 
Changjo and Minah entered already the restaurant but Myungsoo stopped me "Why I am actually here?" He approached me. 
I looked to the door "I told you already. No special reason." He was okay with it so we entered the restaurant also. 
We sat in a ring. Next to me on my left Changjo on my right Minah in front of me Myungsoo. 
We ordered some food and Changjo talked the whole time to Minah. Then I disturbed him and we started a talk. Myungsoo looked weird to me. Minah was really shy. She couldn't just talk to Myungsoo. "Minah.. didn't tell you me yesterday? You really like the Japanese Version of Man in Love." She looked weird to me. Myungsoo smirked "oh really?" 
Then they started to talk with each other. Finally. 
Changjo looked to me "Babo."  I was confused "Why are you calling me like this?" 
Changjo smirked , bowed to me and whispered "Minah loves Myungsoo, doesn't she? But why are you organizing a Double Date? If they meet each other I won't see her at all. Maybe we should order a special table for just you and me." 
I looked weird to him "No.. I think it's pretty fine here." Changjo said to me "I think I'll go. I won't be the 5th wheel." I grabbed his hand "Fine. You won." 

Changjo and me sat together at one table. He smirked "You do really everything for her."
I looked to him "Of course I do. She's my friend but I'm not sure you know this feeling. Doing for someone because it's good for her." Changjo pushed me "You have a wrong mind of me. Jeongmal babo." 
I smirked "Oh then you should show me the real Changjo." Changjo looked to Minah "I think she's going fine now. Waiter, I want to pay please." The waitress came and he payed also for me. Then he looked at her so I hit him "You have a girlfriend." 
Changjo just smirked and shook his head like he can't believe I said this. 
Then Changjo grabbed my hand "Come with me." 
We drove to Teen Top's Dorm. He shared his room with Ricky. "So this is my room... I'm sharing it with my best friend." 
I smirked "You don't treat him well. I watched Teen Top & 100%." Changjo looked to me "Mwo? You're watching it because of me?" 
I shook  my head and said "No. I'm watching it because Hyukjin is really nice."  Changjo pushed my shoulder "Don't think good of him. He is dumb." 
And we laughed. Then I sat on the bed "You are not this arrogant you look like." Changjo looked to me "Maybe ..."
I was confused "Maybe?" Then Changjo got closer "Lets go outside. The other members are arriving soon." He grabbed again my hand. But this time it was different. I looked up and our sights met and stayed. For a while. Then Changjo solved it "I think ,... we should go." I nodded. Then it became awkward. 
It was already dark and we sat at the bench. I froze a bit and Changjo felt it. He pulled his jacket down and laid it around me, then his arm also "So... what should we do."

Then I realized it. The dream I dreamed. It was this situation. I froze so Changjo wanted me to become more warm and we sat in the night on a bench. We talked and laughed a bit but it was awkward. Then it happened....

I looked to him "Changjo.." his finger went to my mouth "Don't talk." then his face got closer to mine.  His full soft lips approached mine. His hand walked to my face and he kissed me softly.
I looked shocked but then my eyes got closed and if the kiss finished I said "Why are you doing this?" 
Changjo looked to me "I can't describe why. Just I had the feeling to do it."
I stood up "I should better go home quickly. It's late and and and.. Minah... she needs to know." 
Changjo stood also up "No Minah. Nobody." 
I looked to him. I stood infront of crying. "Babo."

On the way he walked me home we didn't talk much. Changjo just repeated that he felt sorry for it. 
I looked to him "Do you want a coffee?" 
Changjo nodded and again the dorm was free. Changjo looked a bit around nervously. 
I grabbed the coffees and we went into my room. "I'm sharing it with Sojin Oennie." Changjo smiled. The first time he really smiled instead of smirking. "Thank you for the coffee." 
I nodded "nae..." 
Changjo again approached me "I don't know why.. but I suddenly feel something for you." 
I looked to him "It's wrong." 
He seemed more serious "Why wrong? Because of Minah? Minah who loves Myungsoo and is ona date with him right now? Because of a fake-relationship?" 
I nodded "This are the reasons. I think it's better if you go. now." 
Changjo stood up "Gwenchana." I walked him to the door and before he finally left he kissed me. Deeply. I was surprised and said "Bye." Changjo wasn't nice about it. But understood my feelings and left quickly with a "Good Bye. Sleep well." 
Before he went into the lift he saw for the last time to the dorm door and to me.

I went quickly bed but I couldn't sleep. I listened to Sojin who entered the room silent. "I'm not sleeping" I surprised Sojin. She looked to me "Happened something?" 
I nodded "I think I'm falling in love with Changjo. He kissed me two times." 
Sojin was shocked "How could you do that to her? Go and tell her." 


I hope you like this longer chapter.. and I hope you subscribe my story and comment and so on ._.

 

God why did you let them grow up ? xD